Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan PSP Theme by genesis86

Default Wu-Tang Clan PSP Theme by genesis86

hi
    i don't know if anyone here has a playstation portable, but i got one and i'm working on my first theme. i'll post some screens. plz take a look and tell me what u think. first i wanna know if there are many psp users here in the wu-forums

v1:

v2:

ok. my theme for the psp is done. if you don't know how to install themes plz read tutorials BEFORE you damage your psp. you need to write files in the internal flash memory. if you don't know hwat you do you can brick (damage) your psp. for help visit maxconsole.com and look at the forums. for german people look at portable-news.de (my favorite german psp site )

ok now..remember what i said? ok now go get my theme here:

Download:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/30983240..._genesis86.rar

Preview Video Download:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/31072389...ation.DivX.avi
    Last edited by genesis86; 05-13-2007 at 08:06 AM. Reason: update

Very nice. I have one but I havnt touched it for at least half a year. No good games for it

Dats A Ill Theme, Whats Da Procedures For Doin Somethin Like Dat?

yup.im addicted my my psp and thats a fucking ill theme

nice... and welcome to the forum...

I R one of the MODs of the GFX section... keep it up...

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

ok...u need different tools to make a complete theme.

you can change aksmost everything in your psp's xmb:
    wallpaper, icons, battery, volumebar, sounds, loading icon...

the menu gfx is already complete, as you can see. and i got some nice wu-sounds when you move arround in the menu , accept/cancel ... like swordsounds and quotes

what i have to do right now:

make a coldboot ( the little thing u see when u turn on your psp)
    i hope i'll get it to work like it suppose to do tomorrow.

gameboot (the video u see, when u start a game)
    i'm working at this one at the moment. i cut various 2 sec. clips out of wu-videos. i need to make a new soundlayer for them and so on...

still things to do, but i'll post it here if it's realy complete (with all stuff working,different wallpapers, different gameboots...maybe different sounds for the menu.

@razorsharp:

gfx mod? do u know if i can get the real wu-tang font somewhere. the one i use at the moment is cool, but it would be nice if i could use the real one.
    Last edited by genesis86; 05-10-2007 at 06:07 PM.

yes yes i want it were can i get it and dos it come for the ps3
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

you can get it if you come over here i'll post it here if i have done everything i want, like i posted. as there were many questions about my theme maybe i have to say something first:

you can use this kind of theme only on a modded firmware called OE. like 3.30-OE or 3.40-OE. i don't know what firmwares you use, but YOU CAN'T USE THIS with OFFICIAL SONY firmware.

and no, it will never be made for ps3. i don't have a ps3 and don't know if there is custom firmware for ps3. also i would have to make new icons, cus of the much higher resolution.

as i said: i'm working on a full theme and there are still things missing.

if someone doesn't know about custom firmwares like 3.30-OE or 3.40-OE ask questions and tell me what firmware you use at the moment. if u didn't use your psp for a half year, plz DON'T upgrade to the latest firmware from sony, IF u want to use this theme

Master Of Long Beach SniperShot's Avatar

thats soooooo sick tell me how to put that on my psp and wat i need to put it on there.

Quote Originally Posted by genesis86 View Post

you can use this kind of theme only on a modded firmware called OE. like 3.30-OE or 3.40-OE. i don't know what firmwares you use, but YOU CAN'T USE THIS with OFFICIAL SONY firmware.
    @SniperShot:
    what firmware version do you have on your psp?

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

if u didn't use your psp for a half year, plz DON'T upgrade to the latest firmware from sony, IF u want to use this theme

u can always downgrade too... noobz has a downgrader for v3.03

anyways.. nice GFX u got goin.

as for that Wu Tang font.. do you mean the font that is used here on the site? where it says WUTANGCORP.COM HOME OF THE WUTANG CLAN AND KILLA BEEZ?

or are u talking about the Bard type font?

i was talking about the font that is used on the flag in my wallpaper for example. the font here on the site is ok too.... i could put both fonts in the theme package, so that u cab chose what u like better

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

i was talking about the font that is used on the flag in my wallpaper for example. the font here on the site is ok too.... i could put both fonts in the theme package, so that u cab chose what u like better
    if im not mistaken the font you are looking for is called Bard.

it can be downloaded here:

http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free-fonts/b/Bard.ttf

as far as the font used here... i have been unsuccessful at tracking it down. im not even sure what it is called...

cool... i never found this font. you are right. it is the "bard" font. tomorrow i'll try it out on the psp. the writing in the original wu-tang logo (for example on the wu-tang forever poster / cover) is a bit fatter / bold.

i think i have to try out different versions of "bard" for the psp till i get a version that looks good and is easy to read. if i convert a ttf-file to the psp format i can set things like sizw,bold and so on.

thx for the font! i'll see what i can do tomorrow!

if you know any other fonts used in official wu-tang sites, cds or whatever...plz let me know

looks like Born filled in your request... sorry about the late reponse, FINALs for school is approaching, itz crunch time :P

peace keep droppin

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy