Thread: "new" Big Noyd, new old Tragedy & Shan

PRODIGAL SUN

Default "new" Big Noyd, new old Tragedy & Shan

OK, first thing I saw was Big Noyd presents The Co-Defendants. Looks more like an official mixtape than album, plus I recognized the Mobb Deep/Prodigy tracks from "On The Grind." Anyone know if there's anything new here?

The Nature Sounds two-cd set of Intelligent Hoodlun/Tragedy is out, which is cool 'cuz mine are scuffed to shit + there's some bonus stuff (haven't figured exactly what yet)

Lastly, there's a new "Down By Law" TWO (2) cd set; same kind of packaging as the Kool G. from the same label I ain't picked up yet. Any of ya'll grap yet, and have any comment on all those 12" versions, dubs etc & the booklet(s)? (I missed the thread if ya'll already talked about the Kool G.)

Yea, it's an official mixtape from Noyd. You'll notice it in big bold letters inside the pamphlet. LOL.

It's got a couple of new tracks on it as well. Couple of good Infamous Mobb joints. It's an okay mixtape nothing "aww" about it.

thats a pretty dope mixtape. I might get the intelligent hoodlums albums even know I already have them lol.