Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: just eat it

and why you think that?

dedicated to wu tang

thanx for....that.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Toney View Post
    even an apple wants to live.. he starts small, grows and grows.. until he dies and falls off the tree, or until a human takes him off, cuttin the connection he had to his mother, the tree. he donīt wants to die just because some human feel like eatin him. he wants to live as long as possible. every being wants to live as long as possible. thatīs nature.
    bullshit. an apple is supposed to be eaten. a fruit or vegetable is not a being in itself. it is the means through which the organism (tree, bush, whatever) survives. The tree produces the apple, an animal eats the apple along with the seed and then goes away and shits somewhere, and hopefully the seed becomes a new tree. If anything, eating fruit or veg is wrong because we don't shit the seeds into an environment where the seed can germinate. I don;t know whether to laugh or feel sorry for the thread starter.

sorry (above), not 'survives', reproduces

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Toney these kids ain't ready for that science.

^^ yep. i know. but there are a few who already veggie eaters.
    so they probably find this interesting.

There's nothing wrong for being thankful about the food and water you drink but to offer some to God first just to make sure he doesn't have the munchies seems rather silly.

Support the Real. Click HERE

It's silly to you because you lack the knowledge and understanding. Toney's interpretations is different then my own, but i'm still on the same page with him in regards to the basics of this topic.

It's based on a respect for life, I get that. It's not a lack of knowledge or understanding that makes it seem silly. Its the expectations that God may want a bite. I just don't see Her meddling like that.

^^ see.. god donīt needs a bite. but we need. so.. we gotta ask him to take some of it by offering it to him. everything in this world is material energy, which is unclean. our souls are absolute clean and spiritual energy. spiritual energy is the opposite of material energy. material energy is not the friend of spiritual energy, itīs usually fighting it, like demons fight godīs people. so.. when you take godīs material energy and put it in your stomache, your body AND ghost gets dirtend and attacked by the material uncleaness. even a corn or a flower grows up to live, not to get lawned. but it gets cut off by people who donīt kow about godīs energy, people who in for the profit of it. when you take this food, even if you pay for it with "your" money.. it still is Godīs energy in its origin. see.. i havenīt wrote this here yet.. but the main reason to offer god the feast, beside the fact that the food is godīs energy is... your releationship to him. see. he likes it when one thinks on him. he loves it when his beloved son offers him something cuz that shows him , son cares! the more you think about god, chant or hear about him.. the better gets the connection to him. and thatīs what itīs all about. in the end .. itīs your relation status what counts .. god sends you back to a material world if you not his very good friend! eating is what we do everyday and thatīs why itīs so important! and thatīs why itīs a daily ritual one shall do, having god involved into it. itīs his fruits you need, so you betta show some respect and be a true server for the king, offering him, what he made grow.. and he will take your offering and lets you eat the rest of it.. just put god first.. he donīt care if you donīt do it, but he starts to care if you do it. by living like this you take your spiritual education to the next level, by gettin personal with god. god only wakes up the love for him.. the will gotīs to come from you.. and if you not ready yet.. maybe you later, maybe never ;-)
    Last edited by Pretty Toney; 05-17-2007 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Toney View Post
    ^^ see.. god donīt needs a bite. but we need. so.. we gotta ask him to take some of it by offering it to him. everything in this world is material energy, which is unclean. our souls are absolute clean and spiritual energy. spiritual energy is the opposite of material energy. material energy is not the friend of spiritual energy, itīs usually fighting it, like demons fight godīs people. so.. when you take godīs material energy and put it in your stomache, your body AND ghost gets dirtend and attacked by the material uncleaness. even a corn or a flower grows up to live, not to get lawned. but it gets cut off by people who donīt kow about godīs energy, people who in for the profit of it. when you take this food, even if you pay for it with "your" money.. it still is Godīs energy in its origin. see.. i havenīt wrote this here yet.. but the main reason to offer god the feast, beside the fact that the food is godīs energy is... your releationship to him. see. he likes it when one thinks on him. he loves it when his beloved son offers him something cuz that shows him , son cares! the more you think about god, chant or hear about him.. the better gets the connection to him. and thatīs what itīs all about. in the end .. itīs your relation status what counts .. god sends you back to a material world if you not his very good friend! eating is what we do everyday and thatīs why itīs so important! and thatīs why itīs a daily ritual one shall do, having god involved into it. itīs his fruits you need, so you betta show some respect and be a true server for the king, offering him, what he made grow.. and he will take your offering and lets you eat the rest of it.. just put god first.. he donīt care if you donīt do it, but he starts to care if you do it. by living like this you take your spiritual education to the next level, by gettin personal with god. god only wakes up the love for him.. the will gotīs to come from you.. and if you not ready yet.. maybe you later, maybe never ;-)
    i can dig that, good post, peace homie

no. thank you for paying attention! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    It's based on a respect for life, I get that. It's not a lack of knowledge or understanding that makes it seem silly. Its the expectations that God may want a bite. I just don't see Her meddling like that.
    Like I siad:

It is silly to you because you lack knowledge and understanding.

It's a lot deeper than respect for life. It's not somthing you come to understand just from reading posts at KTL. I could teach you but I don't think it's my place to teach, nor could I expect you to respect the teacher. And even still, it would still be out of your scope of understanding unless it was somthing you practiced yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    Like I siad:

And even still, it would still be out of your scope of understanding unless it was somthing you practiced yourself.
    thatīs what i tried to say in the first ^
    this post is for those who are already on a spiritual advanced level.

http://www.krishna.com/printarticles/Pure_Way_Life.html
    BHAKTI YOGA is the supreme one out of 8 known yoga forms
    thatīs what iīm doin^ (this explanation is just basic rules)
    Last edited by Pretty Toney; 05-17-2007 at 03:15 PM.

http://www.whitelotus.org/library2/a...a/4yogas.shtml
    ^in here is about 4 different forms of yoga

c/p
    Bhakti Yoga, on the other hand, is a spiritual form of Yoga and is very commonly practiced within India. Bhakti Yoga is union by love and devotion to God. Therefore, this is the form of Yoga that really does have a deep spiritual aspect and a connection to Hinduism. This spiritual, and religious, aspect is possibly the reason why Bhakti Yoga has not managed to proliferate as well as Hatha Yoga, which is Union by physical mastery.

Could Bhakti Yoga be practiced by a Yoga practitioner who is not a Hindu? Let’s ask, for example, could a Christian, Moslem, or Jew practice Bhakti Yoga and stay within the confines of his or her religion? Some already do.

This could be considered sectarian Yoga, when a number of Yoga practitioners, of the same religion, gather to worship, meditate, pray, sing, or chant. Attachment to God is not reserved to any one specific religion. Therefore, in principle, Bhakti Yoga can be practiced by members of any religion.
    Last edited by Pretty Toney; 05-17-2007 at 03:13 PM.