Page 24 of 89 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast

Thread: 444trumpets Thread

ABOVE

Default Re: 444trumpets Thread

sharp eye of mind like bow and arrow bless those souls who forshadowed the sword machete swing cut cords devils i dispose fucking with blue red robed impennetrable orb purple heart of a king sling fire ice bring war to all formats formulate your tactics counter acts called and foiled royal blood cut the head and coil off those wicked seeds spoiled bleed in eternal agony attempting to see vengance none contest confess a last prayer above the dragons slayer lure em out his cave smite upon his rage with lightning vocals loud as thunder blade plunder through oras rocket launch gernades at your barricade machine gunner drop brigades generals rage offensives dettearate faction time for action the god chosen sworn to rightousness uphold electric boltz of energy spark a spliff and draw out my plan gold eagles eye view wing span world wide not even behind clever remarks you can hide burn your guise reveal truth break you like the seventh seal slay beahrers of upheaval surreal war state pennetrate targets out their fox holes mustard gas down the tank hatch cluster bomb barracks hung along the barb wire death to the enemy exectpted death till my last breath i be in the frontline under fire

Battle Built For War My Mind Takes Place Relates To Sword Swinging Wind Breeze Touch Your View Of The Scene
    Trumpets Blow Signs Caption Stay Silent In Weak Minds Said 444 For Hopes Of Armegeden Shovels Dig The Art Pieces Left From The Dead
    I Conquer With Justice Rocky Settlement Looks Like The Movie Replayed The First Day Light And Night Mics For Mesengers Are Here
    Behead The Enemy Shout Out
    Loaf And Sugar For Water Taste Bitter Sweet Spit Toxic Rediate The Trumpets
    Scripts Unfold Past Down Different Stages Levels Of Notions Grow Mold While You Drink The Wine The Cup Of Life Bloody Outcome Seen Windows Explode
    The Bomb Upon Them Cities And Men Women Mend Deep Down Inside Realise Whats Outside
    Signs Given Forgiven Dissapear In Air Its Thier
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Yo
    The Battle Post Up My Swing Deadly While The Signs Appear Luminsent Struggle On Fields
    Catch The Boomerang Effect Swords Cut The Neck Footsteps Silent Struggle Againts Jihad Whos Down For The Cause
    444 Be The Signs Come In Lessons And Fortunes Treasure The Mentality Spread The Signs Giving Peace Like Beaches Sands Cover Lands After Its All Done Remember The Feeling Of The Swing
    Men Cry Because Of Truth Rituals Towards Youth War And Battle Bomb Drops
    Red Planet Damnation Its All Within Blow The Trumpets Its Not Over Long Winter
    Feel The Agony Breathless Site Winds Came

The War Started
    Trumpets Blow The Sound Of Battle The Outcome
    Signs Are Numerical Value The Math Angels Guide Our Path The View Of Life Thread And Whats Wrote On Nets Calculate The Swing Weapons And Swords Lead The Way And Dont Forget To Stay Feds On The Look Out For Science And Mistakes The Energy Is Here Dont Be Fake Holy Conciousness Has Risen Grasp The Vision Winds Blow Lakes Out Of Friction Globe Outline The Outcome 1/4 Of The Earth
    Mysterious Happenings Weather Has Changed Feel The Thoughts Rearrange Yourself Dont Worry Its Only The Angels That Seek Help Felt The Power Of The Sting Wings Left Feathers For Keeps I See The Knowledge Picture The Moment Future Sightings Events Stage The Beheading Take The Life Of The Enemy
    Death
    come through

The War Started
    Trumpets Blow The Sound Of Battle The Outcome
    Signs Are Numerical Value The Math Angels Guide Our Path The View Of Life Thread And Whats Wrote On Nets Calculate The Swing Weapons And Swords Lead The Way And Dont Forget To Stay Feds On The Look Out For Science And Mistakes The Energy Is Here Dont Be Fake Holy Conciousness Has Risen Grasp The Vision Winds Blow Lakes Out Of Friction Globe Outline The Outcome 1/4 Of The Earth
    Mysterious Happenings Weather Has Changed Feel The Thoughts Rearrange Yourself Dont Worry Its Only The Angels That Seek Help Felt The Power Of The Sting Wings Left Feathers For Keeps I See The Knowledge Picture The Moment Future Sightings Events Stage The Beheading Take The Life Of The Enemy
    Death
    Come Through

Trumpets Manefest The Sound Areas Feel The Wind Breeze Dusty Death Swords Come From The Signs
    444 Believe In The God Forget Him Not The Closest To You
    War Is Hear Ready Save U Turn Mistakes Cant Grasp The Past Second Portal Magnefest The Round Table Weapon Of Mass Destruction Comes Written
    Read The Scripts Lost Conciousness Nature Resembles The Image Destruction And Bloodshed
    Bombs Go Off Settle In Battle Begin The Outcome Who Will Win Truth Behold Trumpets Unfold Sin Accomplished Soul Meditate And Fold The Message Sent Grab Hold Who Wanna Battle Its Here Swing Yo Shit

Lordank Is A Blindman On A Plank.......YAH YAH YAH,,,,,
    HOW MANY SOULTRAINS LEFT IN THIS MENTAL PRISON

an u FUCKIN SUCK so dont talk u fuckin poser ma fucka

OK VERNAK REMAIN IN TACK.....BEFORE YOU TASTE YOUR BACK...
    MATTA FO FACT ....YOU ACT LIKE BLACK FOLK WHO CANT ACT..

hoo dat in ur avatar BB

STOP RIDING ...

hoo dat in ur avatar i know it from somewhere

awnser the fucking question

Quote Originally Posted by VernaKuLa
    hoo dat in ur avatar i know it from somewhere

awnser the fucking question
    ROLLERSKATE SKINNY

Yo
    Battle
    War And Games Some Lack The Quality Of A Soldier Slit Throat For Fame I Came To Blow The Trumpets Signs 444 Come Through U Know About The Swing
    11 11 The Beginning Of New Light Insights Reach The Meaning
    Battlefield Continue The Expedition 180 Degree Equality Some
    Voyage Around The Mindstate Relax The Signs Coming Back
    Swords Play The Part Of Beheadings
    Stages For Eyes To See War Bricks Front The Cascade
    To Those Frontin Cut With Angel Blades Marvelous Structure
    Palace Bloody Savage The Attack Blackened The Ray No Shadow 120 Degree Angle
    Who Wanna Battle The Lands Fall Beneath The War
    Come Through

Yo
    Battle
    War And Games Some Lack The Quality Of A Soldier Slit Throat For Fame I Came To Blow The Trumpets Signs 444 Come Through U Know About The Swing
    11 11 The Beginning Of New Light Insights Reach The Meaning
    Battlefield Continue The Expedition 180 Degree Equality Some
    Voyage Around The Mindstate Relax The Signs Coming Back
    Swords Play The Part Of Beheadings
    Stages For Eyes To See War Bricks Front The Cascade
    To Those Frontin Cut With Angel Blades Marvelous Structure
    Palace Bloody Savage The Attack Blackened The Ray No Shadow 120 Degree Angle
    Who Wanna Battle The Lands Fall Beneath The War
    COME Through