Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast

Thread: 444trumpets Thread

FRESH FISH

Default Lostmanual

DO THINK I'LL BE ON HERE WIT MY BEST SHIT OR BE ON ANY SHIT AT ALL

BITE MY USERNAME LIKE ITS GONNA HELP YA EMCEE OFF THE WALL...

U NOT THE ONE ..IM NOT THE ONE SO THERE AIN'T BRAWL

IT CAN'T BE YA COULDN'T BE IT SHOULDN'T BE ...I STAY CALM AFTER SUGAR

YOHIMBE.. YOU KNOW ITS ME ....LOST MANUAL.. SO I NEVER GET EXCITED

I'LL JUST RIP YO WEBPAGE.. TAKE CENTER STAGE.. HERE'S A LITTLE TASTE

OF WHAT YOU FACE.. SO CHEER ME LIKE DIS CHEERLEEADER SMILY FACE
    Last edited by lostmanual; 02-13-2006 at 09:42 PM.

FRESH FISH

Default Lostmanual

FRESH FISH

FRESH FISH

Default Lost Manual

wheel re invent

thought divine to mine a mind find the brain to essence we drain as water rains we play agian at the strain of strings pulling like beings human or man vegetate or mam maul mineral taking vitality like durability be the neccessity in the world of liability the clause like teeth what for don't need with sharp objects in objection the objects cut able to start the gash letting time slip out hand the sand the water the dial be hotter to thinking the dark plays part not half the whole making known the sum of three be more than me myself or and i the quad to five come live and live with the holy in pensive states quite voilitle to the whistle from kettle
    Who be Whom

Blow The Trumpets Didnt You Know
    Who Captured The Heart Of Most Stuck By Darts
    Enter The Dark
    The Light Missed The View Of Heavens
    Saved Men And Women In Which We All Came From
    Sun Ray Shone The Brightest
    Of Glorious
    Deliver The Message Behead The Messenger For Confessions Of Truth
    Slit The Throat You Want Proof
    Signs Come Yo To Be Continued....
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

trumpets blasting loud ya'll puppets Im the queen of the king never front this just accept it Im yo fate 6000 years late I open the gates wit a flood so I ovulate In the night light the moon in the dark sky follow me see the glow after sex after wets and tide convicted and tried...but still I rise woman 1/4 land just here to create a plan I stand In the beggining no, I hang in the atmosphere banish all fears every sun of mines will shine from the depths of my mind I spy on you all thoughts I name mines what's the time? the last hour in power my kind will find divine love like orgasms and climaxes sent from above physical still spiritual and all of the above.

wheel re invent

politics like nineteen eighty four society bent on brave new world while the economics is spent on perils with some people lost outdoors like its wild these children who come with smiles not worth the mile they stretch i bet they throw the truth like a fetch fetish get this as let miss the catch the next world be a whirl like winds they wind to unmind make ends blind like viewers they plunge into sewers the flush of pipes leaves the dreams to mkice not seekers of right the truth sheds light like appeal peel rthe ape get real like grate the grain go against make it plain like yes or no no maybes for can't forgo the epic the sequel the regal be roman eagle checking the past to future blast from pass surpass the stash of lies told from face bold or white straight snow the flakes must go like polls of straw they censure the law with rules of tape the regulations to make late while work the night so accosted against plight to begrudge the crutch the cane the blind man's stick for made lame to walk still talk like a hobby those best be in lobby of hill deal in the capitol capital trying the cap of it all like pyramids to builds the science religion can't kill like dark matter to energy real politik beseech the synergy
    Who be Whom

Bless yall,

NATURE IN EXISTENCE WITHIN THE SOUL
    HAVE THE MARK READY CONTROL
    THE WAYS OF THE WICKED
    NOW UNDERSTAND THE GUIDANCE COMES AT ALL TIMES AND THE SOURCE OF TRUTH
    REALISE
    WITH PROOF
    HIGHER UNDERSTANDING CAUGHT THE MESSENGERS DRIFT
    THE WINDS ACCOMPLISHED THE INTENT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
    I COOK THE FISH
    PURIFY NATURE I BASK IN LAKES AND SOAK LIFE AS IF GOD
    STONE AND ROCKS
    THE OUTCOME OF SNAKES BECOME HEADS OF BEHEADING RITUALS OF FAKES SO CALLED IN WAYS MOST UNDERSTAND THE WAIST OF THOUGHT ITS O.K AS LONG AS YOUR BEING TAUGHT
    FORGIVE THE SIN WHATS THE ANSWER AGAIN
    CODES SIGNS AND REMOTE PROCESS THE GUIDANCE IS HERE 4.4.4 THE LAST OF WHATS LEFT EMOTIONAL LIKE TEARS
    HAVE THE HEART READY FOR WAR
    BECAUSE THEY WANT MORE
    MY SWORD SWING BRINGS THE GLORY
    THE BLOOD FROM WHICH DRIPS CAUSES OF MIND TRICKS EVIL INTENT OUT OF RESPECT OF LIFE ILL SLIT YOUR THROAT WITH A KNIFE
    YEAH THE HORROR OF EVERYDAY TOMMOROW
    WAR IS LOVLY
    BLOW THE TRUMPETS AND THE PLAGUES COME
    DONT WORRY UNLESS YOU THE BLIND DEF DUMB INDIVIDUAL LACK PRINCIPAL THE SIGNS ARE THE MIRACLES OF HOPE
    IT EXIST
    DONT LET THE FOOLS FOOL YOU
    UNDERSTAND THE INTUITION AT HAND
    ITS HERE SOUNDS TOO CLEAR TO PROVE THE POINT ITS JUST THE MESSAGE WITHOUT THE SIGNATURE MY WORDS BE THE PROOF
    NOW WHOS REALLY THE MESSENGER
    SEEN IT SINCE YOUTH ...
    AVENGER LIKE ANGELS
    TO THE THRONE OF KINGDOMS KNOWN IN SCRIPTS
    IM LEFT ALONE AMOUNG THE CAVES DWELLING LIKE HOODED MONKS SACRIFICE THE WORD REPENT FOR WHAT IS WRITTEN
    AND LEARNED
    IM FINISHED NOW
    LOVE IS EVERYTHING
    I JUST LEFT IT FOR NOW...

wheel re invent

between love and hate where relate or be sedate like sleep walk the fate of investigate the gate that walls the create in vested to be resurrected the truth of the line is the winding sleuth of all time the spiral to square stay golden in liar like a bear to winter rest to deep behest the sleep others keep to awaken as shaken from tremble the timble of wine widens the mind as sap inclines to think out side the brink the edge ledge know that lemmings fall below as if blind a nature not mine follow the sight through light from dark where travelers embark on voyage bon for sown the seeds of need whether conscious or not the deed conscientious to plot the battle pick fights like a right to exist in the mist that is a cyst to puss out clouds to crowd the mind the grey is akin the hay the needle be the slay for thread of time unwind the spindle sew more mental through fiber as a writer of words come from swords with tactics fanatical for sabbatical rest on seven work on five the six meditate on live to living the a given taken be granted against forsaken not left crossed the shadow was embossed as if flesh the best over beast that leash to yoke take god by boat or ark the raiders lost mark like compass the internal furnance burns with lust passion thrust as embers combust upon release to cease the disease
    Who be Whom

Bless Yall,

Nature In Existence Within The Soul
    Have The Mark Ready Control
    the Ways Of The Wicked
    now Understand The Guidance Comes At All Times And The Source Of Truth
    realise
    with Proof
    higher Understanding Caught The Messengers Drift
    the Winds Accomplished The Intent Of Righteousness
    i Cook The Fish
    purify Nature I Bask In Lakes And Soak Life As If God
    stone And Rocks
    the Outcome Of Snakes Become Heads Of Beheading Rituals Of Fakes So Called In Ways Most Understand The Waist Of Thought Its O.k As Long As Your Being Taught
    forgive The Sin Whats The Answer Again
    codes Signs And Remote Process The Guidance Is Here 4.4.4 The Last Of Whats Left Emotional Like Tears
    have The Heart Ready For War
    because They Want More
    my Sword Swing Brings The Glory
    the Blood From Which Drips Causes Of Mind Tricks Evil Intent Out Of Respect Of Life Ill Slit Your Throat With A Knife
    yeah The Horror Of Everyday Tommorow
    war Is Lovly
    blow The Trumpets And The Plagues Come
    dont Worry Unless You The Blind Def Dumb Individual Lack Principal The Signs Are The Miracles Of Hope
    it Exist
    dont Let The Fools Fool You
    understand The Intuition At Hand
    its Here Sounds Too Clear To Prove The Point Its Just The Message Without The Signature My Words Be The Proof
    now Whos Really The Messenger
    seen It Since Youth ...
    avenger Like Angels
    to The Throne Of Kingdoms Known In Scripts
    im Left Alone Amoung The Caves Dwelling Like Hooded Monks Sacrifice The Word Repent For What Is Written
    and Learned
    im Finished Now
    love Is Everything
    i Just Left It For Now...

wheel re invent

the picture of the young woman is beautiful and very inspiring.
    Who be Whom

Killah Beez Surprise The Airwaves
    And Waves Move Silent Struggle Againts All Who Falls Under The Moment Of Repent Yo Trumpets Blows The Session In Progress Movements Steady Improvement Of Rythm And Imagery
    Hold Up Test The Emcee Freestyle Compose The Message Correct The Edits In Respect To All Who Fails Proof Of Snakes I Awake The Skeptism And Conflict Cuase Madness Unleash Potential Within The Mental Earth And Winds Combine The End Yeah Reality Checkmate Pieces Knocked Wu Influence Another Level Of Hip Hop
    Guidance Came Unknown To Most That Frame The Picture Of War Insults To Saddam Hussien Who Reigns Forien Exchange Product Caged Individuals Tortured For Reason Lets Keep It Real No Disease Filled With Open Tops The Juice Drops Liquid Of Poison Enemy Avoid Contamination Like Satan Is Illusion

Come Through

Am quick 2 blast a ASIAN faster than a fat manz heart racing/
    leave u breathless wit 1 line like fucking pluto bck&forth pacing/
    da flyest whipz overtaking ur boney ass death trap/
    a could make ya fall off wit 1 pussy ass bitch slap/
    peel ya cap back den burn off inda cadilac/
    lay any HO bitch str8 on HA back wit ma fist up her ass crack/
    fucked hurr so hard bitch started squeeling & screaming eva heard offa bitch offa cock OD'N/

U cant C ME SON :mad:

wheel re invent

keep that to the kindergarden variety and leave grown folks to dote the tyolks that smote like ropes of fire lassoing this tired form of clowning like conceptually drowning in tales of the wack abide this is for the ones who reside not despise the truth not the ones who lost the sleuth from head to foot caught in the waist line of back front in time turn round see the light not your behind that's not right stop screwing others and be more than a sucker stand up not to be noticed for that was short like near vision focus get your head straight that's late to the meeting of minds like cheating in life the times cutting like a knife you came like butter to bad the sour in cream has you shudder from pictures in sight the two above blast your birth right to be the man a hand to dumb edge wise they run to fall like babies not knowing first crawl oh what the heck this guy will always be circumspect with raps of styles not worth the while to run the extra nile content to play hell bent with out the divine mercy to purge thee from the site and erase that misery they live like one head with no mouth to give bread our dailt fed from ignorane that consummate sign of belligerent non obediance.

peace to 4.4.4 blast away
    Last edited by dif de la rev; 02-18-2006 at 01:52 PM.
    Who be Whom