Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: 444trumpets Thread

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Default Re: 444trumpets Thread

Hey send it to my other email account [email protected]

signs disply rhyme relays pass the baton Baton Rouge southern stallion mastecated barrells chewed dented and bent spitoon spit hear the signal armor chinked valiant deals timeless zeal classic appeal only built for cuban links effervescent spritzer drinks deep bottomed sinks abstract genius picasso penis found the lost and fiendish pirate mates telescoping eyes survey platooning the prey its natures way death and violence is always conveyed

Shark Hunt I Belly The Beast
    Thrown Overboard Lost Vikings Bring Swords
    Trumpets Holds The Anchor Release Animals Upon The New Earth Sands Dirt To Street Concreate Meet The Glorious Foundation Compound Area Observation Perimeter Seek Violence Of Amatures
    Aint Ready For The Sword I Swing Bring Zones To Higher Levels Of Thinking This Will End The Chapter
    Some Gone With The Rapture Chinky Eye Buddah 3rd Eye Mental Scripts I Lit The Insence Finish Bio S Of Killah Bee Cycles Of War
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

cycles of war these bibles are torn lightweights are worn temporal lobes discord daunting puzzling practices sword gripping this board wrist movements ignored guillotine sword amphibious dynamics swagger swayze static road house flowers wilted in attics built with poisonous plastics revenue taxing indecent proposals drastic one foot in the casket basket case character clasps click I light the wick on the dirty bomb time ticks encased with nails screws and metal shards to start conflicts...

Out The Box Memorial Burial
    Monument Grave Dig The Gem
    Graveyard Shift My Angle 360 Degree Event Trumpets
    It Make Sense Four Corners Blow The Gust Bible Script Plurish Back Intact New Genesis Plus New Facts
    Golden Residue Trumpets Winds Onyx Enviroment Back In Time
    I Came With Time
    Enter The Plug Swords Cut Through Stars Bust The Reality Back In Me
    See Tragedy 4.4.4 Trumpets Who Wanna Battle
    Seas Start The New Life On Earth Replenish Thoughts The Rebirth This My Terf Angels Swing Dust Snakes Crushed
    Trumpets Walks Steem Aroma Natures Vapors
    Earth Is In A Coma
    Awake State Trumpets Awaits The Call
    Signs Given I Forsee Your Fall

forsee your fall frome the ravens caw talons of raptors gripping saws these jagged edges stalactyte ridges enter with out permission persistant systems prizmed bird beaks christen after life shhhh..listen my bars triple sec mixing bartender blitzkrieg power lift benching dark shadowed henchman elephant memory emote sympathy fortified magnetic images of misery bigben swings visciously conan swords hitting like too shorts' bass booming beats

Bumbing Wu The Game Song Number Two
    Trumpets Flex Emcees Like Bicepts Reps Collapse On Formats Fingers Cracked Head Snap Relapse Back In Portals
    Lost The Vebal Edge Of The Sword Bring Infernos
    Broken Body Due To Winds
    Wraped The Victim Like Mummy Ornaments To My Luxury
    Kept In The Chamber For Treasure Triangle Pyramid Lost Dungeon Open The Secret Passage World War 3 Its Happening Trumpets 4.4.4.

WWIII happening haymaker swings contact cracking'em backpacking young get their mattress slummed vouchers done couches on corners fiends searching floors for crumbs spinal fluid hyperdermic forms needles between vertebrae to hold the pain sweat beads show the flames exposing lames ass cracks and apple bottom backs monkeys hang swollen flowers wane pyramids still contain unknown scientific wisdom ancient narcotic serums pillars and aquaducts wear ya seatbelt i'm steering clear'em...

Un-Concious when I con you out that fake boy mentatlity, laughed at the night light you kept on about as thugish as bisexuality. Principality was pawned like that checkedmated formality, took the knight with my rook and king was gone in check with reality. I'll play you in chess and you'll lose in 36 deadly moves, lost all your pieces and your side decreases my style improves.

miles we've moved powered like mules holding the weight while most exacerbate give in and break accupuncture pins placed calming energy Chi released upon the beasts necks collard with a long leash calm peace a billabongs reach swampy synthetic streets concreted thoughts creased crimped and bleached notched into the brain deep

Hold The Mind Close
    Reach Inside The Blood Stream Pump Energy Kept My Sprit Stable For Whats Past Relinquish The Story Of The Book Rewritten Lines Some Crooks See Through Like
    Souls Expressions On Faces Humble Settle The Battle Leash Pull Directional Patterns Towards Me Energy As One With The Sun 4.4.4. Trumpets

energy as one with the sun

Golden eye upholding lies shallow disguise ritualized the victimless crimes foolish designs a waters wake clock wise spirals escape viles with weight microbial paste pummeling inside the body circulation and endocrine pharmacists primed genomes defined arbitrary dissections vary viruses cherry like the end of a spliff end up in a body bag body riddled with sicknesses zip tight and cinched fiery ovens have various ashes of murdered passion and medical business vics condensed as smoke released from those spent we breathe in with ease only to cough a circulated scent

Leash Pull Directional Patterns -- i like the structure of this

we all up in this bitch wit 444 trumpets, niggas starting beef get iced like butterscotch
    crumpets, scrumptous blood poured inside my chalice, you can see the evil in my eyes
    idiom aka malice, i'm on the prowl hunting wit the pack, robinhood prince on thieves i stole
    ya life by shooting the arrow dead center of your back. use the dagger and putt a gaping
    whole in ya throat, drain enough blood to leave a city block soaked.

this was tight wasn't it?

i knew you would agree!

thanks!

oh i am welcomed!

cool.

have a grand day!

OmO < Idiom

extra beginning - we up in the bitch wit 444 trumpets, niggas startin beef get wet like saliva to some crumpets...

I thought it was a good idea

it was different wasn't it?

weLL i'm glad you agree..

Ok, Peace

OmO < Idiom