Page 7 of 89 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: 444trumpets Thread

ABOVE

Default Re: 444trumpets Thread

landmine rymes implanted in to your mind like digital time bome deadly strike swift snipe fifty cal. mounted on the tripod the god fight hard never hesitate to take stand technigue destroy whole physique war fatigue makem em bleed acknowleged by universal wisdom to elighten battefieds with presicion kill devils possesed by demons and vicious snake bitch fake hoes also get slain by the titan freeze frame your fortress shit is hopeless mad props the 4. 144,000 chose to explode in divine intolerence to this wicked bennevolence that got us all in enslavement scatter shots enemy fall to the pavement fucking with a real g from southerncalifornia excellence is the theorem that i formulate and use to elevate before i devastate the state of being from blind eyes not seein the physical god in its true nature cradled in the labor of love is war and beauty shall be nurtured in the heart of a soilder willing to die for a cause that he believes in suffer the rath unleash my fury clusters of math release my journey in to the diabolical as war particles gather in dense matter fury with the mold of a general warrior blood strong in me wont be long before we embrace the enemy attack the frequency dicipher trajectory move sporadictly peace god one yo execpt for 4. who wanna battle?

ABOVE

scatter your dead matter befall victim to shotty splatter shit on your data shit on your pawns shit on your strata see m.f.'s like me we pack gatta hollow make you jaw shatter im on the frontline your playing trumpest playing with toyrymes its like im playing with puppetts fucking with this 444 farrots fake motherfucker silly dummy fucking rabbitt sucking down carrotts fucken faget you aint the abott acting like you hard cause you read the dictionary i bet you still wearing shitty ass diaper quick to blast fuck a sniper point blank range a mother fucker acting like he killa bee man he a buster ill tell to your face you fake poser motherfucker lets see you keep it gangster................................man thats what i thought yous aint nothing but a sucker

Yo
    Killah Bee Actions Sting Emcees

Lost December Long Winter
    Wars Begun Trumpets Holds Back
    Open The Vortex Whos Next To Step In Checkmate Delegate
    West Killah Bee
    Maximize The Signs 144 000 Chosen Priest
    Others Devilish Yeah Who Really Molesting The Mind
    Combine My Arts Fully 4 .4. 4
    Next Written Principle In Lifes Existence
    909 To Bay Area Left Them Las Like Vegas
    Checkmate Breaks Em Down In Stages
    Triangle Earthquake San Andreas
    Falt Lines Aftershocks Sword Swings Take Heads For Luxury
    Pieces To The Conquest
    Forest Plurish
    Settle In The Lost Sin Nature Survives The Outcome
    Paradice Voyage
    Exploit Wickedness
    Trample Mountains Bombs From The Sky Replies The Trumpet Blast To Replies

4 4 4 Trumpets
    909 To Bay Area Left Them Las Like Vegas
    Triangle Earthquake San Andreas Fault Lines
    I Decieve Most Like They Net Post Who Claiming Whateva Killah Bee To Your Stormy Weather Lets Battle Thread Sewd Killa Conquest Whos Really Nonsence West Ward Hoe Gangster? I Keep It Real In The Field Hold Your Yo Shield You Swinging Swords Behead Enemies Dome Peeled Lips Sealed Focuse On Your Arts You Were To Be To Become The One Im The Chosen One Lost His Name Killah Bee
    Fame Come Through Get Rip God

Lost Thoughts Spark The Session
    Infested Rapper West Coast Represent One Time Let See How We Do

Yo Checkmate Freestyle Ill Eat You Off My Dinna Plate
    Fucking With The Vet
    97 Battlen Kids
    I Smash Slap Car Chase Vehicles
    Darts Drawn
    Ran The Fuck Out
    Necklace Snacth The One Heat Aint Shit Son
    Killah Bee Manuscript
    Blow The Winds To My Scroll My Shit List Circum To Your Area Scaria Then
    Slangs The Best Vocalist Hip Hop Era Forcast Stormy Weather Actions 3 D Massacre Sanctions Post Lines Pin Point The Signs
    4 4 4 TRUMPETS MAIN WHO WANNA BATTLE
    COME THROUGH ITS ALL REAL BATTLEFIELD
    IMA PROVE THE TRUMPETS PIERCE THROUGH SHIELDS SWORDS SHARP ENOUGH TO GET YOUR IRIS SPLIT IN SECONDS WINDS EXPLODES YOUR BODY TO THE ESSENCE
    AMONG THE BLOODSHED MANY AINT FED LEFT FOR DEAD I CAME TO RESSURECT
    BLOW THE TRUMPETS

4 CORNERS ON LOCK

Who Wanna Battle God Come Through

Yo
    Day Of Rest Moonlight Sets The Tone Story Told Endless Scripts Unfold
    From The Dome Purest Form Killah Bee Storm Swarm The State Checkmate Cast The Winds Take The Glimpse Wirlwinds
    Portal
    To Different Areas
    Soak In Life Ill Meet U At The Top Of The Clif
    Telescope At The Star
    Revolves Around Me Astronomy New Discovery Winds Chilly
    Portrait Like Davinci Winds Drift Gravity Feel My Body Drop Back To Earth
    Reality Verse Slash Opponents Afterlife Components
    3rd Planet From The Sun Evolutionary Energy Force The Sword Swing Strikes Devils Off Course MY SOURCE OF UNITY DIVIDES SANTUARY GATHERINGS LIGHT BEAMS FLASH THE INTENT TO SACRIFICE
    MIRACLES HAPPEN WITH MENTAL STIMULATION
    HEAL THE WORLD WhERE FACING
    NO ERASING HISTORY IS THE TIMELINE LIFELINES BLOOD PUMPS LIFE TO AN INSTANT REVELATION TO THE LAST CRIES OF BABIES BORN
    FIRST BREATH ALREADY SCORNED
    MILITARY UNIFORM PERFORM FORMS OF HYBRID TRANSFORM
    DIVIDED LIFES TORN
    TRUMPETS BE THE SIGNS
    4.4.4 BE THE RYME

Yo
    Trumpets Maintain Lessons From The Brain
    In Actuality I Seek Wisdom
    Knowledge Penatrate Victims
    I Stick Em With Darts From The Start
    Pierce Like A Bull To Death
    I Swing Swords To Flesh
    Magnify The Madness
    Keep The Battle Coming Its War My Anchor Overboard Spit News Who Wanna Come Through Win Lose Situation Its The Trumpets
    Swing Yo Sword Im Taking You Closer To The Lord
    With A Head Chop
    Heart Pops
    Thrust Back Blood Clots
    Tied In Knots
    Rope The Fuck Up Slit Throats For Weak Feedback
    I Mean That
    Martyr Closed Chamber
    Bent Up Like Close Hangers
    Who Wanna Battle

Fuck feedback when Ifeed like a fed ya best back up like your ugly ex, deadly hidden dart's of my black belt arts between ya decks. Perplex like water even though my styles plain and normal, got the trumpets blow'n funky like sounds of the paranormal. Speak'n "In a silent way" "on the corner" "round midnight" like that nigga miles, your a rookie, I'll checkmate ya lyricaly numbered (444) like number dials. End with O3EY's classic line "cause I'm a true wu tang rocka, speak'n a high tech language no body knows just like chewbacca."

Yo

Karate Decks Breaks
    Struck By Muay Thai
    Crack Face
    3rd Degree Pressure Point
    Inner Strength Witheld The Core Pressure
    Energy
    Face Emotionally Struck Thai Clutch Crush Abdomens Rupture
    Belts Painted White Skin Paler Then The White Buffalo Albino Clone For Centuries The Unknown Trumpets Dun Shown Signs Perplex Like Energy Ora Create Paranormal Entrance To Dimensions Seen My Life Flash Before Me
    While Yours
    Normal And Plain
    Same Lames Quick To Tame
    Trumpets Face On Full Moons At Midnight
    Nuclear War Fight
    Till Day Light
    Quest Through My Solar Porplex Collects
    Unconcious Radar Signal My Star
    Guidance On Lands Winds From Afar
    Shorelines Bring Hazy Mist By Trumpets
    Establish The Sword Swing DeadlY
    CHEWBACCA BEING FREINDLY
    SENDING MIX MESSAGES I SLASH BIGFOOT ASS OUT THE WAY RYMES DECAY CLASSIC IN TIME LINES AINT THE SAME QOUTES TWISTED THOUGHTS LIFTED EXTEND THE PREXISTENCE OF THE MATTER OF EVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
    TRUMPETS CAME 4. 4. 4 BE THE NAME

Yo Enter The Zone
    Swing Yo Shit
    Dusted The Qoute Trumpets
    Troops Ingaged My War Tactic Jurassic Callaboration
    With Influence Written You Read It
    The Topic Microscopic
    Some Need Strength I Carry The Wieght Shifty
    Manefest The Qoutes Trumpets Sling Your Throat
    To The Fullest Extent Last Breath Converted To Trumpets Actions
    Ways Been Here For Centuries Im Here To Tell This To Different Creeds
    With The Ways Of The Killah Bee
    Yo Come Through

ABOVE

crush zones rush nomes machate swordsmen slice clones prone to weak tactics war finatic drop phonetic expect it dominate the sector monumental scroll erector inspector of each and every vector on the venue drop a jewl to wisen you fools tha need more school got heart but tied down by rules bomb defused when i erupt like a super volcano stay active bust rapid oppisite faction die tragic cant handle the static method mathematic final thought leave you lost in the paradox fire jot cipher hot chosen one hit with solar flares kick the rymes to sufficate your brain like a stunami victim scripture like mind prison to competition feel friction universal kill coalition full assault no restrictions wind collision duns oxygen cant fuck with the solar this the chosen one what son eternal fricction infernals blaze from the inscription what you know bout wisdom above 3rd eye presicion crabs survive cling to life with word repitition hoping to slide on through to the next session tell it aint true dun.

Yo
    Checkmate Watch Precision Darts Level My Path I Breeze By Your Area
    Trumpets Even Scaria Laughed It Off Set It Off Right Mics I Handle Cut Throats Deadly Vandal Life Scandel Fuck Battles Its War Started Already Begun Fuck The Chosen One Stay Above Your Thought Caught By My Drift Trumpets Brings Scripts From Finger Tips Slash West Coast Dillema Its On And Poppin Get It Craken What You Say
    Dun?
    Where The Fuck You From Killah Bee Natural Biblical Spit Truth Its Me Trumpets You Want Proof 4.4.4 Come Through West Diolect Who Wanna Battle

4 4 4 Trumpets Blows The Next Season
    I Visualise My Thoughts Create The Massive Attack Paralize Everything In My Path I Laugh Dusty Swords Slash Battles Like Hell Trumpets Provails All Circum To Death Wish Oppose Angels Decision I Relise Truth Manage Behaviors As The Winds Settle In
    Wars Seems Tense While I Callaborate And Win
    Finish What I Started
    Who Wanna Battle Come Through
    Sword Swing

Instant Philosophy My Art Work I Picture The Drawings Sketch My Thoughts Escape The Devils
    The Background Shady Luminescent Light
    Trumpets Holds The Coast From The Wicked Live Right
    Casted The Stone Amoung Men Unknown
    Presence I Reach My Gut To Spill Sick Swords Flash Like Photo Pics
    Mix The Color I Uncover Hovering Oras Give Energy Towards Others Trumpets Intelligent Wise Road To The Devine I Seek To Reach The Blind Battlen Till Gods Words Shine Behead The Offering Give Prosperous Gratitude Killah Bee At Your Avenue Swinging Swords Who Battled Crews I Leave My Mark Checkmate Signature Sting Killah Bee 4 4 4 Trumpets Ready To Battle CHAMBER OPEN COME THROUGH
    Swing Yo Shit