Page 23 of 74 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Sneaker Thread

damn this joint has been dead for a cool minute. nice pick ups on the canvas af1's i was never attracted to af1's dont know why. people post some pictures of your sneakers, i also have some shit coming it, all i have to say is HEAT..

I saw these today and was gonna get them but I decided to get some lunch.

my friend wears size 16 and he was carrying around his shoes, and all of a sudden he said"holy crap... i just realized how big my feet are"
    IM THE BABY, GOTTA LOVE ME

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

Some vintage ish for the heads....Puma Ralph Sampson Highs....can't believe how good the condition is!

i got some of these
    IM THE BABY, GOTTA LOVE ME

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

why is Alife so hyped ? shit is wack
    the only thing i want fromt em is the all over wu hoodie

the rest is just a bunch of overpriced stuff. logo tee's going for 90$
    weak shoes with a design ive seen plenty of times before...

to each his own i guess...

i just saw the aqua 8's and man them shits are ugly, if your a jordan head, the 8's are cool but if your a person who only likes a couple of J's, then the 8's are HIDIOUS, they are like boots and you can not wear them with pants it just looks retarded and also the dood gave me a sneak peak for the orange and blue 8's that are suppose to be released next saturday, they're ugly as well, but for 135 for a shoe that is hyped in sneaker culture thats not bad and my girls brother is the manager of the joint, that means 40 - 50 % off hahahhaahaha.

and robert u killing with the old school pumas, those are ill, im about to join the jordan grape 5 club real soon.

^^True indeed Chronik, look forward to seeing your latest purchases...I have some more vintage ish on the way......anyone liking those af1/jordan12 hybrids? Can't say i'm much of a fan but here they are anyway........

Quote Originally Posted by oLd_KaiNry View Post
    why is Alife so hyped ? shit is wack
    the only thing i want fromt em is the all over wu hoodie

the rest is just a bunch of overpriced stuff. logo tee's going for 90$
    weak shoes with a design ive seen plenty of times before...

to each his own i guess...
    itz the stupid hype beasts... thats why

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

yo ive been seeing the af1 and jordan is it fake? god damn its ugly, JB and NIKE are fucking up so bad in my opinion, all the old school nike heads are dissapointed. NIKE is just releasing some wack shit to the public so hype fools can go buy them for ridiculous prices and act like they're worth something. its like NIKE is experimenting sneaker heads like were some guinea pigs and they laugh at the ones who are being rebellious cause it doesnt because HYPE is an excuse and now NIKE's way of thinking is QUANTITY OVER QUALITY same goes for JORDAN.

on another note, robert, you doing big things on the vintage, where you getting it all from?

Quote Originally Posted by ilya View Post

i got some of these
    One word - Beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by chronik View Post
    on another note, Robert, you doing big things on the vintage, where you getting it all from?
    Some from the bay, some from other sources, hit me up with a pm if you are interested....

On Alife: The brand is alright, they make their clothes in the states for what that's worth. Shoe wise I think they do some alright stuff, not extremely flashy and colourful which is the tendency these days and hardly over priced considering what ppl have been paying for the recent wak jordans. The reebok pump collab was aight and so too the puma first round. Sure the shapes, designs play off prior ones but it is not like other brands (cough Bape) haven't done that shit before.....
    Last edited by Robert; 09-29-2007 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    On Alife: The brand is alright, they make their clothes in the states for what that's worth.

dude a pair made in china that worth 50$ at the store should worth about 65$ if it would be made in the states. thats not a good excuse

Quote Originally Posted by oLd_KaiNry View Post
    dude a pair made in china that worth 50$ at the store should worth about 65$ if it would be made in the states. thats not a good excuse
    How does this make Alife any different from other brands good sir? The mark up on all this shit, whether it be Supreme, Undefeated, The Hundreds etc is huge, i guess if ppl want that shit they will pay for it......

I Came To Bring The Pain tidileboss's Avatar

Default Wu Deville on the web

yo,

i had my wu deville for 3 years now, but sole was taken off. i planned to repair it but my mother went to visit and she threw it to the garbage.

i can't find no wu devilles on the wu wear website, do you know where i can order it?
    Positive Energy Always Correct Errors

http://www.soundclick.com/thegrandmaster