Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst pain you ever endured

Charles Jones fan

Default Worst pain you ever endured

I once had a molar extracted withouth anaesthesia. it took abuot 10 min too... medieval shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

damn that sucks...anyway, i've never really been in pain, but i have stubbed my toe, and that shit hurts like muthafuka

'

When cilvaringz hit me with his QVC plastic sword after I stole his peanut butter and jelly sandwich

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

i suffered some serious chest pain when Bush was re-elected.

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
    i suffered some serious chest pain when Bush was re-elected.

word

other than that, when my girlfriend was pregnant
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

broke an ankle

broke my 2 wrist at the same time

torn some ligaments

bailling off a big air sucks...

Charles Jones fan

Quote Originally Posted by oLd_KaiNry View Post
    broke an ankle

broke my 2 wrist at the same time

torn some ligaments

bailling off a big air sucks...
    i had 2 little fingers broken too, one in my right hand after a punch and one in my left foot after falling from a garage, but that wasn't shit compared to the molar episode...

It hurt so bad that I just couln't stop myself from crying and moaning quite hard, then I allmost fainted..

the doctor gave me an anaesthesia shot in the gum, but it didn't work at all due to the infection..

You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Quote Originally Posted by 002 View Post
    i had 2 little fingers broken too, one in my right hand after a punch and one in my left foot after falling from a garage, but that wasn't shit compared to the molar episode...

It hurt so bad that I just couln't stop myself from crying and moaning quite hard, then I allmost fainted..

the doctor gave me an anaesthesia shot in the gum, but it didn't work at all due to the infection..

yeah pain sucks

for me the worst was when i broke my 2 wrist, i was all the up the mountain snowboarding, shit was fkin freezing outside, hit the just, landed on ice with both wrists at the same time, i had to wait like 15 mins for the medics to come help me out, then i had to stay on a stretcher for another 10min so that i can go all the way down the hill, it was early january, and i missed the rest of the season that means a 400$ snowpass in the garbage, also bought some new gears that season and ended up selling some on ebay , and the worst was that my mom had to feed me and whipe my ass (shit is so akward)

ahh hmm the worst would have to be when i had to get four teeth pulled out at the same time. turns out my mouth is too small to fit all my teeth, so they pulled out 4 of em in one appointment. it didn't hurt for a bit, but as soon as the anesthetic wore off it was a BITCH. I was screaming like a pussy. Worst part was that I couldn't feel my face at all cuz it was all numb, so i'd be drooling blood all over myself and I couldn't even feel it. Felt like a retard..
    ]browndogg*]

my worst pain

a junior dentist tryin to extract my tooth! man she jabbed the anexthetic wrong abut 4 times, and then the agony began
    she was rockin back and forth back and forth, i was havin to grab her arm quite violenty cause she was fuckin up...
    eventually it came out, but fuck, i wudnt be recommendin her

a tie between gettin my face swole the fuck up by a 40 bottle to the side of my face and gettin bit on the dick by a fuckin crazy ass gorilla bitch

you know you get those needles on palm trees? i got one embedded in my head. then i had to have an aneasthtetic injection in my cranium so the doctor could pull it out.
    this happened in spain on holiday and we had to find a doctor who spoke english.
    suck my dick its the kid with the fat knob

don't talk shoot shoot tommytootone's Avatar

Finding out that Paris Hilton is going to jail, instead of coming over my house to help me recover.

Quote Originally Posted by oLd_KaiNry View Post
    yeah pain sucks

for me the worst was when i broke my 2 wrist, i was all the up the mountain snowboarding, shit was fkin freezing outside, hit the just, landed on ice with both wrists at the same time, i had to wait like 15 mins for the medics to come help me out, then i had to stay on a stretcher for another 10min so that i can go all the way down the hill, it was early january, and i missed the rest of the season that means a 400$ snowpass in the garbage, also bought some new gears that season and ended up selling some on ebay , and the worst was that my mom had to feed me and whipe my ass (shit is so akward)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, damn homie that's got me dying, couldn't imagine just how akward that must've been. Like you the nursing home treatment but w/o the alzheimers.

Worse pain for me was when I broke my foot. I jumped a flight of stairs for no good reason at all and when I landed I could hear it POP! followed by excruitating pain. I didn't have medical insurance so I just hobbled around on an old pair of crutches for about a month with my food swollen up lookin like an inflated medical glove.

Support the Real. Click HERE

hmmmmm......i'd say getting a full on migraine...like the shit where you can't walk and have to stay in bed yakking for 8 hours is pretty bad.....

breaking my cocyx also hurt....it was wierd coz i was jumping around in pain after it happened but laughing hysterically at the same time............