Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: why are white men so fancy feast

penalty boxed user

Default why are white men so fancy feast

white men always clean shaven smelling like roses
    spend hours doing there hair like women
    it's so fuckin hillerious looking at these fuckers you can't help burst out laughing when you pass them even in a group they look scared to death when they walk pass me i can smell the fear they won't even look you in the eyes like a bunch of cowards
    when you rob a white man he doesn't even put up resistence even if you insulting him as you puting your hands through his pockets he stands still like a fuckin statue
    it's crazy to think how these feeble beings conquered half the world i have never met 1 with balls

Yeah wow, it's pretty amazing to think that we won. Hey, have fun in your third world shit robbing guys who make less than my 20 year old ass. You dumb bitch!

How come blacks shit the same colour as their skin when I rip off my shirt and show my swastika tattoos while preparing a lynch rope.

how comes u cant spell "feminine"? lol

penalty boxed user

i spent my teenage years in a crackspot white girls used to come in there all the time, that time i used to deal with buttons(mandrax) it makes you lame somtimes i would let my homeboys fuck them

penalty boxed user

Default Whats wrong with (white) women

i don't advise anyone to get involved with white women they just not good enough, they usless in evryway
    white women are spoilt, you can't give a white women your money to keep she will spend it on shit, they just don't think you will have to be in charge of buying groceries & your monthly debts.
    white women is more like men they want to drink & smoke weed & sit in mens company likes it's ok
    white women are lazy the don't clean well, you will have to most of the cleaning work because it's almost like they don't see dirt, it's like if you can't see it, it's not dirty.
    white women are soft you can break them just by talking to them.
    white women cost alot of money to maintain they want to eat out all the time which is a good thing because they can't cook, you will have to do the cooking
    in all ways white women is just problems, coloured women are much better, they harder stronger faithfull, you can never go wrong you basicly looked aftered when you got coloured women same as indiam & muslim women they just grew up better & are superior to white women in evryway

I AM HIPHOP

you should specify white women in South Africa ...
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

So you're saying every white woman is like that?

If someone was to say stuff about black women there'd be uproar.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Banned

lol the same thing charlesjones said about black women and everyone hounded him, man, this is some rubbish
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    i don't advise anyone to get involved with white women they just not good enough, they usless in evryway
    white women are spoilt, you can't give a white women your money to keep she will spend it on shit, they just don't think you will have to be in charge of buying groceries & your monthly debts.
    white women is more like men they want to drink & smoke weed & sit in mens company likes it's ok
    white women are lazy the don't clean well, you will have to most of the cleaning work because it's almost like they don't see dirt, it's like if you can't see it, it's not dirty.
    white women are soft you can break them just by talking to them.
    white women cost alot of money to maintain they want to eat out all the time which is a good thing because they can't cook, you will have to do the cooking
    in all ways white women is just problems, coloured women are much better, they harder stronger faithfull, you can never go wrong you basicly looked aftered when you got coloured women same as indiam & muslim women they just grew up better & are superior to white women in evryway
    Wtf is with all this racist bs? seriously.. Im assumin this is just a sarcastic response to the other racial threads, but son u sound just as ignorant with that biast racist shit.. Godamn its 2007 and yall havin a debate on the superior race? The fuck outta here with that shit..

If you gonna debate on some serious shit, try soundin educated cause this type of ignorance is pathetic.. If u got the nerve to categorize an entire race, you really should go back to grade school, cause cats like u are fucking sad yo.. Isnt this the knowledge section anyway? & you ova here on some racist shit? smfh..

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    Wtf is with all this racist bs? seriously.. Im assumin this is just a sarcastic response to the other racial threads, but son u sound just as ignorant with that biast racist shit.. Godamn its 2007 and yall havin a debate on the superior race? The fuck outta here with that shit..

If you gonna debate on some serious shit, try soundin educated cause this type of ignorance is pathetic.. If u got the nerve to categorize an entire race, you really should go back to grade school, cause cats like u are fucking sad yo.. Isnt this the knowledge section anyway? & you ova here on some racist shit? smfh..
    Owned. Good post.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

What's wrong with white women?....

most just don't have enough booty lol

Sorry Ramesh but a stupid thread is just going to get a stupid answer.

*begins to play sir mixalot's big butts*

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    What's wrong with white women?....

most just don't have enough booty lol

Sorry Ramesh but a stupid thread is just going to get a stupid answer.

*begins to play sir mixalot's big butts*
    LOL....word, it's true they don't have ass a lot of the time.

I'm really not sure if I should bother to type out a serious response to this. If you're serious, then all I can say is, man you're wrong. I personally know many white girls and white women who are contrary to what you're saying here, or most of it.

Imperial1

"So sick wit it, I don't spit, I vomit"

shut up bitching, all woman or people of any race do not have the same standards.

fucking ignorant fuckers in here, you aint knowing no ledge talking about how 1 race does this and the other does that, that aint people.