Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: why are white men so fancy feast

Banned

Hey, this white woman he describes sounds like my cousins wife! wut a bitch! she owns his ass!

Has this guy ever been with a white woman? Sounds like he been with white trash. Yea, than i could see your point. LOL.

Depending where you're from not all of us have a good selection of flavors. Just like ice cream. Some people will say vanilla is too "plain" however if they haven't had Breyer's natural double churned vanilla, they don't know what they're missing.

Veteran Member

Charles Jones= Blah blah blah black blah blah blah
    RAMESH= blah blah blah white blah blah blah

Fuck white women, fuck black women. It's all about the yellow japs with the breast implants. They know about the sucky sucky and cook spicy foods. Once you go yellow you're cock will turn yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    i don't advise anyone to get involved with white women they just not good enough, they usless in evryway
    white women are spoilt, you can't give a white women your money to keep she will spend it on shit, they just don't think you will have to be in charge of buying groceries & your monthly debts.
    white women is more like men they want to drink & smoke weed & sit in mens company likes it's ok
    white women are lazy the don't clean well, you will have to most of the cleaning work because it's almost like they don't see dirt, it's like if you can't see it, it's not dirty.
    white women are soft you can break them just by talking to them.
    white women cost alot of money to maintain they want to eat out all the time which is a good thing because they can't cook, you will have to do the cooking
    in all ways white women is just problems, coloured women are much better, they harder stronger faithfull, you can never go wrong you basicly looked aftered when you got coloured women same as indiam & muslim women they just grew up better & are superior to white women in evryway
    Church
    he speeks the truth
    Last edited by Dokuro; 06-22-2007 at 05:16 PM.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

blanket statements mean nothing, Ramesh himself knows this

Support the Real. Click HERE

FRESH FISH

ramesh must not have seen my white girlfriend.. fast ass big tits cooks and cleanse works her ass off, far from spoiled, and she'll more than likely knock his bitch ass out
    Last edited by rek357; 06-23-2007 at 11:48 AM.

FRESH FISH

ramesh must not have seen my white girlfriend.. fast ass big tits cooks and cleanse works her ass off, far from spoiled, and she'll more than likely knock his bitch ass out
    Last edited by rek357; 06-23-2007 at 11:43 AM.

i don't advise anyone to get involved with white women they just not good enough, they usless in evryway
    white women are spoilt, you can't give a white women your money to keep she will spend it on shit, they just don't think you will have to be in charge of buying groceries & your monthly debts.
    white women is more like men they want to drink & smoke weed & sit in mens company likes it's ok
    white women are lazy the don't clean well, you will have to most of the cleaning work because it's almost like they don't see dirt, it's like if you can't see it, it's not dirty.
    white women cost alot of money to maintain they want to eat out all the time which is a good thing because they can't cook, you will have to do the cooking
    in all ways white women is just problems, coloured women are much better, they harder stronger faithfull, you can never go wrong you basicly looked aftered when you got coloured women same as indiam & muslim women they just grew up better & are superior to white women in evryway

For Real ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I found just the opposite.

White women are extremley obiedient.

Banned

white women work.
    white women are better at raising children.
    white women speak properly.
    white women are into anal.

Quote Originally Posted by smashbrother View Post
    white women work.
    only the white ones ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smashbrother View Post
    white women work.

Exactly, they know how to keep their mouth shut and plugged with cock.

But they can't raise kids for shit, that's why they always got them leashes around their kids in the mall. You know what i'm talking about, the monkey tail back packs.

Banned

word life

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    I found just the opposite.

White women are extremley obiedient.
    True. But it all depends on how she was raised. Some, some black women are obidient. They're mostly educated, though.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty