Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: why are white men so fancy feast

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    i don't advise anyone to get involved with white women they just not good enough, they usless in evryway
    white women are spoilt, you can't give a white women your money to keep she will spend it on shit, they just don't think you will have to be in charge of buying groceries & your monthly debts.
    white women is more like men they want to drink & smoke weed & sit in mens company likes it's ok
    white women are lazy the don't clean well, you will have to most of the cleaning work because it's almost like they don't see dirt, it's like if you can't see it, it's not dirty.
    white women are soft you can break them just by talking to them.
    white women cost alot of money to maintain they want to eat out all the time which is a good thing because they can't cook, you will have to do the cooking
    in all ways white women is just problems, coloured women are much better, they harder stronger faithfull, you can never go wrong you basicly looked aftered when you got coloured women same as indiam & muslim women they just grew up better & are superior to white women in evryway
    Which part/city of South Africa r u from?

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Depending where you're from not all of us have a good selection of flavors. Just like ice cream. Some people will say vanilla is too "plain" however if they haven't had Breyer's natural double churned vanilla, they don't know what they're missing.
    lmao, best response in this thread

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Prince Rai

not really a "know the ledge" topic is it??

'

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    Fuck white women, fuck black women. It's all about the yellow japs with the breast implants. They know about the sucky sucky and cook spicy foods. Once you go yellow you're cock will turn yellow.
    word up, make knowledge born jasperito!

Wu Vatican

make a bullshit section and put this in there. not really any knowledge being spread with this.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

RAMESH needs to realize that he is the only one on this forum in Africa.

His perception of white women is ridiculous

penalty boxed user

i was just fuckin with ya'll, all women are unique in their own way it's just for you to find what's compatible with you.
    i started the thread to bring balance

As James Brown said : This is a man's world but it would be nothing without a woman or a girl.
    People just need to find the girl, wherever she's from, that won't make him anymore a bitter motherfucker, like a lot of dudes in the ktl section.
    F.L.I.N.T.

white women need nurturing and encouragement just like anything

it is not wise for a man to neglect his rib

if the rib starts rotting - the disease spreads

these days a lot of women in corporate offices seem to appear as tho they are trying to grow penises

and you know what the books say about the last days -

'women become men - men become women'

any discussion of that has to include discussion of effeminate men

if you wear a pink shirt - you are not allowed to shave that day

balance brethren

always balance
    all the points have been made

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    i was just fuckin with ya'll, all women are unique in their own way it's just for you to find what's compatible with you.
    i started the thread to bring balance
    Real funny....lol. I like the post especially knowing the motives behind it. It's interesting seeing people react to your thread though. Definitaly different response when "white women" are being talked about. Big up to Ramesh!

{>____<}

Most of the white women I have encounter in my life time were pretty sweet, while most black girls and women weren't. I WILL say this: You cannot and should not judge a woman by her race. I'm serious! I've met some white women that were just down right dumb, nasty, ignorant, and stupid. Mexicans women are sweet and some are the opposite. The fact of the matter is that most women are raised differently, depending on who is raising them at a young age, who they hang around, money, etc.

Don't judge.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post

these days a lot of women in corporate offices seem to appear as tho they are trying to grow penises
    they have to. no one listens to the nice guy and now that girls are getting those jobs, especailly no one would listen to the nice girl.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

basically everything he said was true, except they overtly obedient in the US, idk about S.Africa. Like "Hey girl, lick my asshole." "Alright baby, i love you" obedient. That's why all these credit card scammers always target white women with some "I love you, my name is Jano i live in Australia, send me 4000 dollars so i can marry you" shit, and it works. Even when ppl are looking for Visa wives, a motherrfucker dmb enough to marry a stranger that doesn't speak a lick of english, white women are the target.

and whoever said they can raise kids is nuts. have you ever heard a black kid say "Shut up mom"....

but this is because white people are generally naive and ignorant. We're all equally stupid though, just in different ways

don't talk shoot shoot tommytootone's Avatar

white women cook for me and suck my balls for desert. There is nothing wrong with that.

the title of this thread does suck tho

RAMESH needs to work on tact a little bit

one might think it is just a (lame) attempt at being controversial

its funny to think that in this day and age people are still trying to say something that is 'shocking'

that approach is played out
    all the points have been made