The skit is on PE's album Apocalypse 91 The Enemy Strikes Black. The skit comes after the song I Don't Wanna Be Called Yo Nigga. Here's what Chuck D said.

One minute worth of shit. Yo this is it. I wanna talk about us and us. Disgusted at the uncle tom dropping bombs in the hood. Sellout niggas selling drugs. And how can you love living in the projects? Getting checks and giving it back to the government. Bust your ass to pay the rent. Now let's take a look at that word projects. Another word for experiment. On one side of the street is a church. Across the road is a liquor store. Both of them keeping us poor. Keeping us down. My hood ain't considered a town and the joint packed back to back with blacks hahahahahahahaha. Full of brothers doing a bid who did something but did not think and a college full of black thinkers who ain't doing a damn thing collectively. And the negro. Where the fuck does he go? Cause right here is apartheid. He can run but he can't hide.

Then there's another skit on this same album that comes after the song Shut Em Down and the skit has a Ku Klux Klan member talking about he's happy that blacks are killing each other so the Klan don't have to kill blacks anymore LOL.