Thread: Chuck D Dropping Knowledge About Ignorant Blacks On A Skit On Public Enemy's Album

-

Default Chuck D Dropping Knowledge About Ignorant Blacks On A Skit On Public Enemy's Album

The skit is on PE's album Apocalypse 91 The Enemy Strikes Black. The skit comes after the song I Don't Wanna Be Called Yo Nigga. Here's what Chuck D said.

One minute worth of shit. Yo this is it. I wanna talk about us and us. Disgusted at the uncle tom dropping bombs in the hood. Sellout niggas selling drugs. And how can you love living in the projects? Getting checks and giving it back to the government. Bust your ass to pay the rent. Now let's take a look at that word projects. Another word for experiment. On one side of the street is a church. Across the road is a liquor store. Both of them keeping us poor. Keeping us down. My hood ain't considered a town and the joint packed back to back with blacks hahahahahahahaha. Full of brothers doing a bid who did something but did not think and a college full of black thinkers who ain't doing a damn thing collectively. And the negro. Where the fuck does he go? Cause right here is apartheid. He can run but he can't hide.

Then there's another skit on this same album that comes after the song Shut Em Down and the skit has a Ku Klux Klan member talking about he's happy that blacks are killing each other so the Klan don't have to kill blacks anymore LOL.

-

How come nobody responded to this? I'll tell you why because ignorant blacks don't like to hear the truth about themselves. Ya'll fools will post dumb shit everyday about rappers beefing and somebody getting beat up or shot on the streets or at the club but when i post about important stuff like this, nobody will respond and this is exactly why blacks will always be behind white people and foreigners when it comes to education and intelligence.

.. Disclaimer: I'm not black ..

.. IMO, African Americans like to put the blame on others but truth is that they're the ones that are selling drugs to their own ppl, they're the ones that are killin' their own & they're the ones who poison the minds of their young by glorifying drugs, the hood & guns via hip hop ..

.. I might come off as bein' racist to some of ya but imo it's in your blood, just look at how ya treat each other in Africa ..

-

I agree with you Iniquity. I remember i posted a topic about the political rap group The Coup's Not Yet Free song when Boots said niggas, thugs, dope dealers and pimps, basketball players, rap stars and simps. That's what little black boys are made of. Sluts, hoes, press the naps around your neck, broads pop that coochie, bitches stay in check. That's what little black girls are made of. When i posted that, my topic got deleted and i was pissed because nobody wanted to talk about what Boots said. Boots said this stuff because it's true about blacks and like i said, ignorant blacks don't wanna hear the truth about themselves. That's why ignorant blacks got mad at Bill Cosby for what he said about the black community because they know it's true.

...So all blacks are "niggas, thugs, dope dealers and pimps, basketball players, rap stars and simps, Sluts, hoes, press the naps around your neck, broads pop that coochie, bitches stay in check?" That's what is "true" and everyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant? CharlesJones man, you're gunna be dug deep.

Good lord, no he doesnt mean ALL BLACK people, cj is talking about the "ignorant blacks" that hold all black people back. If you are alive, and especially if you live in america, you should know what hes talking about. Theres a difference between racial and racist discussion.

Btw, charlesjones is black, hes one of the many intelligent black people in the world who are sick of being held back in the world because the morons keep fucking everything up.

-

I saw that Chris Rock standup you posted a picture of. He had me rolling dissing ignorant blacks. It amazes me how a topic like this doesn't get many responses but like i said, if somebody posted topics about rappers beefing with each other and ignorant blacks getting shot at on the street or getting in a fight at the club, a million people will respond to that.

Veteran Member

not for nothing but when i was growing up my neighborhood was predominatley puerto rican and irish. it was ok till blacks started moving in. now its worse then ever.

For the record, I am not African-American, but I AM black...

It's always interesting to hear (or in this case read) the ramblings, misunderstandings, misconceptions, and overall bullshit from uneducated white folk who think they know black culture (or non-blacks in general if you not white). It's fuckin interesting to see how white people complain about blacks complaining, but ignore the complaints in their entirety opting to just bash them for complaining in the first place. Let me school you on some structured-auto-distruction, though I myself don't succomb to the overall "whitey did this to me" bullshit...

Institutionalized Ghettoization: Welfare, unemployment, free healthcare, social programs, etc. have anesthitized the poor (notice I did not say "blacks") toward progress. Why struggle to go to college (even community college) when I can work at McDonald's, have twenty kids, sell a few dimebags, collect a welfare check and some foodstamps? The government (not just this one, but most in developed nations) have the tendency of nurturing the valuable members of our society, then taking them from their roots, and forcefeeding subsidized ghettoization to those who stay behind. Need a fucking parable to understand what I said? Here it is for the two year olds: You take the best fishermen from a fishing town, and feed the people an endless supply of fish (or just a little more than what the fishermen were providing). Soon enough the town will forget how to fish, and when subsidization becomes scarce, they can no longer fend for themselves... since they forgot they were fishermen in the first place they never look to re-educating themselves on this lost skill. When one does... guess what? He earns subsidization to become better, and is then taken from the society never to return and teach the rest.

I am not trying to explain away all of your criticisms with one paragraph, simply pointing out your ignorant, uneducated, biased, bigotted, and narrowminded asses don't have it all figured out.

And for the record: none of you can hold ME back. I have a budding career as a rapper (and am not doing too bad), but I'm also educated as an Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Systems tech, and Biomedical Engineer. I am pretty confident when I say I make more money than most of you, and have more status in the 99% white community I live in, though I act how I want to act. When it comes to my work, the respect I receive blinds people to the fact that I sometimes act like a "ignorant black person"... besides the fact that there are more "ignorant white people" in America than most other ethnicities combined.. ask and I shall elaborate, ignorant muthafuckas.
    Last edited by WuLatino- MANGANI; 05-26-2008 at 09:43 PM.

Veteran Member

8o

...what's in our blood...check it...manipulative would be the nature of the white cell then, who feed moreso off of the dis ease of what they termed us as blacks. it's that rich good shit for 'em, so any white cell's input on this matter, is void, when they need our dis ease to feed from most-of-all for their own survival purpose...so, they manipulate [as the perpetrators of this smokescreen shit] to prolong our inter-conflict and their own lives. the end results we as blacks are left in, could stem from overlooking suh'm, one thing. the weaker, self. but you play the game 'til the game is done now...
    Last edited by ChristO; 07-18-2008 at 10:31 PM.
    $%#&!