Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is RAMESH banned?

'

If Ramesh made a thread about white men being femine, it was probably directed towards Jasper to get a reaction. Ive watch those two squabble like school girls time to time..

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Why is it honorable to obstruct the flow of the message board?
    Well I was obviously exagerating, but being banned for bullshit reasons is comparable to being a political prisoner. Of course, much less significant.

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    If Ramesh made a thread about white men being femine, it was probably directed towards Jasper to get a reaction. Ive watch those two squabble like school girls time to time..
    although jasper got all the charetiristics of a closet case that wasn't the reason i started the thread i normaly try & avoid that guy like the plague, on the real i don't really dislike him he just needs a couple of smacks

Quote Originally Posted by crass View Post
    Well I was obviously exagerating, but being banned for bullshit reasons is comparable to being a political prisoner. Of course, much less significant.
    You were exaggerating , but not everyone knows that and they may start taking that literally....believe me...some people are that stupid.

But you are right....some bans involve some politics, on the other hand its funny when someone gets banned for a simple reason and they act like they're a political prisoner.

So, have we figured out if white guys are feminine?

Why is it honorable to obstruct the flow of the message board?
    don't bullshit us....people get banned here all the time over bullshit, and not having the people that make this forum fun to visit ('cause god knows it isn't the mods) in my opinion, obstructs the flow of this message board

Not to mention letting "shychica" annoy 95% of the forum for months when certain mods knew it was a bullshit account. I still think that's wicked bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    don't bullshit us....people get banned here all the time over bullshit, and not having the people that make this forum fun to visit ('cause god knows it isn't the mods) in my opinion, obstructs the flow of this message board
    Not to mention letting "shychica" annoy 95% of the forum for months when certain mods knew it was a bullshit account. I still think that's wicked bitch.
    no shit son

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

KEY WORDS "much less significant."

Some of the people that make a site fun to visit for a few can ironically be the same person that annoys other people and drive them away.

When temporary bans happen, the main idea is to get the user to change their posting habits. Just PMing the member is a very effective method to dealing with most issues but sometimes an actual penalty is a must. Then a decision is made based on those options.

prof acting like there is some sort of organization going on up there in that mod forum.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

If you only knew what transpired there^

penalty boxed user

You were exaggerating , but not everyone knows that and they may start taking that literally....believe me...some people are that stupid.

But you are right....some bans involve some politics, on the other hand its funny when someone gets banned for a simple reason and they act like they're a political prisoner.
    you shouldn't of ban me it was a bitch move on your behalf, i been here for a long time & i don't like the fact that you decide what i can say fuck you, that's how i feel, i hate the fact you got control over my freedom.evryone knows who i am & if they got a problem with me they more than welcome to sort it out with me.i know you think i'm an ignorent black i'm not i'm an ignorent coloured there is nothing wrong with being ignorent i'm more than happy being myself

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    you shouldn't of ban me it was a bitch move on your behalf, i been here for a long time & i don't like the fact that you decide what i can say fuck you, that's how i feel, i hate the fact you got control over my freedom.evryone knows who i am & if they got a problem with me they more than welcome to sort it out with me.i know you think i'm an ignorent black i'm not i'm an ignorent coloured there is nothing wrong with being ignorent i'm more than happy being myself
    you really should hate something thats worth hating! I like you Ramesh but this right here is not a good move man!

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    I don't understand. What you quoted had nothing to do with you. I thought this was sorted out ages ago then today you say all this and I made a bitch move? You were banned for 3 days 2 weeks ago.

Consider I made a moderation decision and I have clearly explained why I came to that decision. It seems you are questioning the correctness of the move but when you say it was a "bitch move" you suggest I personally thought negatively towards you? No. I don't know where you get the idea that suggests I hate you and think you are ignorant.

You use the strong words "freedom" and "control", but you forget that there are also "rules". In other words 2 of the 12 jewels in life are freedom and justice. Freedom operates under a law of justice. You think you are not free but in fact you are.

I suggest to try and get off the mentality that people here have problems with you and that you are ignorant. If you keep on bringing it up, you may start believing it yourself then you might get caught up in a negative vortex.