Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why is RAMESH banned?

penalty boxed user

it's has been bothering me for a long time i wanted to give you a piece of my mind, i don't keep things bottled up i felt you should of spoke to me first.3 days may not seem like a long time to you but i'm retired now so i spend my whole day on the site
    i'm from south africa i can't adapt to rules & justice i'm a man i do what i want to do i always have. i understand what i did was fucked up i didn't have to. i might do more fucked up things again just close the thread & speak to me
    i am ignorent in alot of ways but i'm smart enough to be able to retire at 27 i am a reasonable man you can speak to me. do want to be banned again

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    i'm smart enough to be able to retire at 27
    How'd you do that? like a business or somethin?

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    I don't understand. What you quoted had nothing to do with you. I thought this was sorted out ages ago then today you say all this and I made a bitch move? You were banned for 3 days 2 weeks ago.

Consider I made a moderation decision and I have clearly explained why I came to that decision. It seems you are questioning the correctness of the move but when you say it was a "bitch move" you suggest I personally thought negatively towards you? No. I don't know where you get the idea that suggests I hate you and think you are ignorant.

You use the strong words "freedom" and "control", but you forget that there are also "rules". In other words 2 of the 12 jewels in life are freedom and justice. Freedom operates under a law of justice. You think you are not free but in fact you are.

I suggest to try and get off the mentality that people here have problems with you and that you are ignorant. If you keep on bringing it up, you may start believing it yourself then you might get caught up in a negative vortex.
    he felt disrespected

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by Scáth Bán View Post
    How'd you do that? like a business or somethin?
    i invested in property & with my luck property became very high demand in the western province, i rent out 4 of my properties & live in 1, i make enough money to live ok on a budget. i had a very succesfull finance company that i closed early this year thanx to our govrerment so i'm not working anymore , i also got a small handyman services that walter handles for me so i just chill home & smoke weed

i'm from south africa i can't adapt to rules & justice i'm a man i do what i want to do i always have.
    then you got problems.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by B O T View Post
    then you got problems.
    i can handle my problems

so if we have to ban you for disobeying forum rules you're gonna have us whacked?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by B O T View Post
    so if we have to ban you for disobeying forum rules you're gonna have us whacked?
    if you want to be a kunt & ban me then there is nothing i can do

it's has been bothering me for a long time i wanted to give you a piece of my mind, i don't keep things bottled up i felt you should of spoke to me first.3 days may not seem like a long time to you but i'm retired now so i spend my whole day on the site
    Fair enough I'm glad that you have come forth, but I have explained why I chose the penalty option rather then the verbal at that time.

i'm from south africa i can't adapt to rules & justice i'm a man i do what i want to do i always have. i understand what i did was fucked up i didn't have to. i might do more fucked up things again just close the thread & speak to me
    My new next door neighbors have recently moved from South Africa and they call themselves "coloured" just as you describe yourself. I had dinner with them a few times so I got to learned quite a bit from them about where they're from. Just like your thread about South Africa in KTL. However it seems that they can adapt to rules.

i am ignorent in alot of ways but i'm smart enough to be able to retire at 27 i am a reasonable man you can speak to me. do want to be banned again
    The irony is if a man can call himself ignorant then they are really not ignorant. In other words, not being blinded by your weaknesses is an asset not many people have, then you can only learn from them. I congratulate you on your early retirement as it seems like a good option that you can do. Many of us can only dream of retiring when we are 27. Of course in the future I can speak to you, as well as everyone else.