Sponsored Links

Wu-Wear world wide
    Get the Wu-Tang Clan's official gear!
    www.hiphop-dojo.com

Web Results

Get your new wu wear here!

Quote Originally Posted by Illegitimate Devil View Post
    so why did you make this thread???
    I made this thread to show yall were to get the spring/summer 07 wu wear collection. Then it went somewhere else on some crazy shit!

penalty boxed user

there was a few cool tops in the collection

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Lets try this again...

yo..thats a sick site,loving that wu wear shit and i havent even been checking for wu wear in a good minute

penalty boxed user

in south africa for the last few years it's impossable to get wu-wear i don't even bother importing anymore because i don't recieve my stuff. the good thing is i got alot, i keep some of my wu-wear away that i only wear on speacial occasions then i got my evryday wu-wear & my old ass wu-wear that i use when i braai(bbq) & for odd jobs around the house or i'm going into nature
    just for the record i don't only wear wu-wear i also got ruff ryders & johnny blaze but that's all i'm willing to wear they just don't make clothes how they used to
    Last edited by RAMESH; 05-23-2007 at 04:06 PM.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

LRG is quality Ramesh

Suga Duga

LRG is the best

penalty boxed user

you don't get lrg down here & the name doesn't sound cool, nothing compares to the old wu-wear like the wu-tang leather jackets & the wu-jeans with wu-tang sign on the back pocket & all the pockets space for evrything, nothing looks better than the wu-tang sign

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    in south africa for the last few years it's impossable to get wu-wear i don't even bother importing anymore because i don't recieve my stuff. the good thing is i got alot, i keep some of my wu-wear away that i only wear on speacial occasions then i got my evryday wu-wear & my old ass wu-wear that i use when i braai(bbq) & for odd jobs around the house or i'm going into nature
    just for the record i don't only wear wu-wear i also got ruff ryders & johnny blaze but that's all i'm willing to wear they just don't make clothes how they used to
    apart from those all over prints crap whats so bad about todays clothing ?

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    you don't get lrg down here & the name doesn't sound cool, nothing compares to the old wu-wear like the wu-tang leather jackets & the wu-jeans with wu-tang sign on the back pocket & all the pockets space for evrything, nothing looks better than the wu-tang sign
    LRG is fresh

Wu-wear has some ill stuff but LRG has more different styles to offer
    and why would u care about the brand's name ? the only thing that mathers is the look of it

penalty boxed user

the thing with wu-wear it makes me feel good i must have somthing of wu-tang on everyday like a soldier it's my uniform. ruff ryders & johnny blaze is my 2nd option, i wear that to break it a bit somtimes. i like ruff ryders because it's got a cool sign, if i'm going to wear clothing it might as well be from people i respect. johnny blaze they really got some cool shit that skulls on the jeans & jerseys the warriors & methodman styles of johnny blaze is cool. my clothing represents my personality it's who i am, just by looking at me you can see i'm dangerous but i'm also really cool i like people to fear me & i like to look cool wu-tang does that for me.