Thread: 2012/12/12 - Part 2

Veteran Member

Default 2012/12/12 - Part 2

...naw son.

if you're not aware of what some of the deeper ideas regarding 2012, that link would be good to give a once over to see where certain people are coming from.

i have already read quite a bit about 2012 and people's beliefs regarding it, and this site to me seems not very credible and caught up in the hype.

there is no real preparedness we need to take for 2012 anyways as far as i know, other than to wait for the date and see what happens.

back when methical forum was up and running - there was the greatest build i have ever been a part of re 2012

one of the most important observations to keep in mind is that at root - calendar numbers are arbitrary, and keeping track of dates/times fell victim to inaccuracy and errors quite frequently in the early going

that being said - there is no way to tell what year we are actually in

from what i have read - the margin of error could be as much as at leas 4 or 5 years

which would suggest that we could actually be in any year from 2003 to 2011

or even more

the real preparedness from this point of view suggests that you should bring 2012 upon yourself - whatever you determine that to mean

waiting for apocalypse is not something particularly enjoyable
    all the points have been made

human arrogance at its finest. notice that every generation in recorded history have predicted the end of the world to happen in their lifetime?

undefeatable

there will be a change though.
    i mean i dont know about all of this funky end of the world stuff.
    but our society will change as our generation begins to take over the 'mainstream'.
    all these crotchety old whites are dying off.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    back when methical forum was up and running - there was the greatest build i have ever been a part of re 2012

one of the most important observations to keep in mind is that at root - calendar numbers are arbitrary, and keeping track of dates/times fell victim to inaccuracy and errors quite frequently in the early going

that being said - there is no way to tell what year we are actually in

from what i have read - the margin of error could be as much as at leas 4 or 5 years

which would suggest that we could actually be in any year from 2003 to 2011

or even more

the real preparedness from this point of view suggests that you should bring 2012 upon yourself - whatever you determine that to mean

waiting for apocalypse is not something particularly enjoyable

I don't think time or calendars are arbitrary if they are based on the constellation. The ancient Mayans were astrologers and star-gazers. If they made calculations that certain planets/stars would align and cause gravitational pulls and other forces, they could b right and maybe something significant will happen here on earth.

But then again, we would still have to wait and see if they were b.s. or if they were right.

I don't know what is gonna happen, but I am gonna live my life and wait and see.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    if you're not aware of what some of the deeper ideas regarding 2012, that link would be good to give a once over to see where certain people are coming from.

i have already read quite a bit about 2012 and people's beliefs regarding it, and this site to me seems not very credible and caught up in the hype.

there is no real preparedness we need to take for 2012 anyways as far as i know, other than to wait for the date and see what happens.

What part was not credible?

* Eyes will become cat like in order to adjust to the new atmosphere and light.

* All newly born children will probably be telepathic at birth.

WTF IS THIS SERIOUS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Veteran Member

LoL

We will have to wait and see. Mark yur calendars, take a picture of yur eyes and see if they change on 2012/12/12. Just kidding.

Maybe he/she was trying to say we will see a different perspective, a heightened perception, or a different part of the light spectrum.

As for being born telepathically, there is not a way to test that, in my opinion.

This shit sound like something outta Star Trek LOL

]browndogg*]

Lmaooooooo

Apparently George Bush is going to impose a state of martal law and cancel elections in 2004! What should we do?