• RAPTICS

1 3.13%
  • FAMICOM

12 37.50%
  • COMPLEX

3 9.38%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: WU CORP BEAT BATTLE 5 [[[[SUBMiT BEATS HERE]]]]

Because No One Else Is Really And It Kinda Sucks, I Spread Da Word In General Chat But It Seems Like Its Fallen On Deaf Ears

i counted it up though it was like 18 people voting for this battle even without the competitors, i just dont think it makes sense on any level to have people in the competition voting, especially since the vote totals are always around 20-30ish.

there is no other way as explained, because the rest of the forum just ignores it

so it's either no battles or this

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

A lot of hot shit was dropped. Famicom killed it as usual but since he can't win this round, I went with Game Of Death. Good round. PEACE!!
    "Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions"

http://soundcloud.com/pound-one-beats

props to all the contestants in this round...it was tough for me to decide, even after hearing some beats more than once. My pick is:

Famicom

since he threw in that generous switch up towards the end...he killed it with that switch up. The only beef i had with this track is the drum pattern was not loud enough. This would have made a !00% banger had those drums been @ the same volume level as the samples, but you made up for it with that sick ending.

peace

Aight, Since Famicom Won Already For These Rounds, The Win Goes To Game Of Death, Imma Pm You About Da Sample

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah View Post
    there is no other way as explained, because the rest of the forum just ignores it

so it's either no battles or this
    as long as these beat battles continue, you will have a vote coming from me...keep this battle going, y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by REVERSE DRAGON View Post
    Aight, Since Famicom Won Already For These Rounds, The Win Goes To Game Of Death, Imma Pm You About Da Sample
    WTH is this crap? I may not know the rules, but to pass the baton onto the second place winner is wack IMO. Game of Death's beat was AIGHT compared to Fam's beat...oh well, can't cry over spilt milk...if i was overseeing this thread, i'da gave the W to Fam, he earned it.

maybe y'all should have an elimination competition next time...to see if the producer who holds the most W's can be knocked out of rank by another producer...that's one way to keep this thread interesting.

well i know when i was hosting them I had that rule in place because after a certain number of rounds the winners only would participate in a championship round and that was why you couldn't win more than once, to allow more people to be in the championship round but i dunno wut z's doin wit it u gotta ask him

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

what im doing is having different winners for each round. im gonna be setting up a championship battle of at least 8-10 heads, still havent decided who or where the sample is gonna come from as of yet when it starts, im thinkin one the mods but iono just yet, but for now lets just have fun and keep it goin

Quote Originally Posted by REVERSE DRAGON View Post
    what im doing is having different winners for each round. im gonna be setting up a championship battle of at least 8-10 heads, still havent decided who or where the sample is gonna come from as of yet when it starts, im thinkin one the mods but iono just yet, but for now lets just have fun and keep it goin
    no doubt...i was wondering if you have a record of all the winners, and when you plan to get a championship battle set up?

hell, why not organize the elimination battle like the NCAA does march madness, but on a lighter scale, depending on number of competitors? Just an idea.

Oh Yeah, I Keep All The Winners Documented Chronologically From The First Battle To Now, And I Was Thinkin About Doin Some Elimination Type Shit, Might Take Dat Into Consideration