Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Rugby

I feel the same, but look at the match vs the Fidji, SA were close to having a bad surprise ... once you reach the semis you never know what can happen, but at the same time, I really don't see them loosing against the Pumas. The Bocks didn't open too much their mouth during this RWC, they did match after match without having the international media focusing too much on them, they kept it humble, they will deserve this final
    F.L.I.N.T.

penalty boxed user

those cats from fidji are tough, i truelly believe that they could beat argentina & scotland the way they playing now but unfortently there can only be one

Banned

france went through on a bullshit forward pass
    england went through because the irish ref just killed our forwards at every chance
    south africa got the rub of the ref at 20-20

seems like the IRB didn't want that all southern hemisphere final

and yo, it's fiji
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Oh shit, mad disappointed, but these fuckin english taught us a lesson, well, Ill support northern hemisphere for the final.
    F.L.I.N.T.

Fucking england wont die.

They're a one man side, won't beat Sa if they get through, but I got a feeling Argentina will get through

Teachin Da SeedZ

Banned

england will win like they did last time with the most boring rugby possible. but rugby is a wack sport anyway and it's little wonder why no one in this country gives a shit about it. kick and clap should hurry up and die in the arse already

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    Fucking england wont die.

They're a one man side, won't beat Sa if they get through, but I got a feeling Argentina will get through
    How can they be a one man side? You can't get away with kicking a few points and winning, without having an entire defence they don't break through and a really tough scrum.

And if we win it playing boring rugby, I won't really care cos it's better than playing great rugby but going home early like New Zealand.

I do care a lot more about winning the World Cup (or Euro Champs) at football though, but that seems destined not to happen in my lifetime.
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 10-15-2007 at 03:54 AM.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    How can they be a one man side? You can't get away with kicking a few points and winning, without having an entire defence they don't break through and a really tough scrum.
    it's called penalties and drop goals yo

i hope south africa win this shit atleast they score tries and try and attacl

france, argentina and england. boring as bat shit

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

^^ Yeah, but my point was that if you score 15 odd points of kicks then you need a great defence in order not to lose 30-15. Also, if the other team learnt the rules and avoided silly penalties, then we couldn't kick them.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Banned

that's why rugby is a wank sport. it's not that other teams avoid stupid penalties - you guys didn't against us it's just the our best kicker plays league - it's that the game is too fucking technical

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

when it comes to sport, England don't win at shit. So, no matter how we do it, or what sport it is, I'm gonna get some satisfaction from England doing well.

Didnt mean one man side so literally, meant without Wilkinson - You're fucked. Front line is really good, but they're nothing unless Johnny is banging through penalties and drop goals. The whole style of play revolves around the one guy, he's a champ, but it shits me.

If I liked England I wouldn't mind, but, ya know, I'm Australian..

Teachin Da SeedZ

^^ Ha ha, I know. Still, always good to have a Northern Hemisphere vsa Southern Hemisphere final.

South Africa win. congratulations to them. at the end of the day the best team won.

100% deserved for SA, simple as that
    F.L.I.N.T.