Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This guy gets bitched!

don't talk shoot shoot tommytootone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    lol at the people in this thread calling the people that were there watching pussies. You really think anyone gonna risk get there ass kicked by that big ass black dude for some dude they dont kno? Fuck outta here with that shit.

I would've done the same thing, and would expect all of you too
    I bet you Chuck norris would have stepped up!

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Quote Originally Posted by tommytootone View Post
    I bet you Chuck norris would have stepped up!
    He'd roundhouse kick everyone present.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.MMA View Post
    ^ no I hear ya totally, but just ME personally, it's just instinct to help someone is all. I'm not saying I'm some fuckin superhero or anything, but I just hate seeing that shit happen.....it's unecessary. I personally have seen a situation like this occur in front of me, and like I said, others including myself that were there, told the guy to lay off, calm down take a walk.....u proved what u can do, and that you're the BIGGER man and now it's over. Though he wasn't pleased with us and cussed us out totally, he left and ended up looking like a jackass when he was in the right in the first place.....he just took it too far and made a jerk of himself.
    Mr MMA, you involved in MMA? If so, what do u practice?

this was on a show called caught on tape or sumthin. the lady yelling cut the whole line and the guy with the phone said sumthing to his wife on the phone about it and the lady went off. she then called that huge guy to handle the guy wit the phone, and now that guy is in jail and shes on probation

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    lol at the people in this thread calling the people that were there watching pussies. You really think anyone gonna risk get there ass kicked by that big ass black dude for some dude they dont kno? Fuck outta here with that shit.

I would've done the same thing, and would expect all of you too
    NAW man, I would have done something...For instance I could have ran outside and broke the windshield of their car distracting him to chase me instead of pummelling dudes face to oblivion...That fat fuck would never catch me but then again I'm not sure what transpired prior to the beginning of the recording he may have deserved it...WHO REALLY KNOWS? & THEY MAY NOT HAD A CAR I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED THE LADY CAUSING BUG BUBBA TO CHASE ME AND HAVING A HEART ATTACK FROM OVER EXHERTING HISSELF.

well that guy aint got nothing to say now lol but i prolly would have helped the guy consider that their seven other dudes that would jump in... right?

L~>1<~NKS

Blap! The door chimes: Ding dong ding dong.....dong dong ding dong while this dood get snuffed by the Stay Black Marshmallow Man.

They must've had sum real dirty, oily, raunchy sexy afta that..... I know I would.

I'll bet this wuz up top sumwhere.
    Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 05-26-2007 at 05:20 PM.

Brazilian-Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, and Amateur Wrestling.....otherwise I got experience in Wing-Chun Kung-Fu and Tae Kwon Do........Muay Thai is my specialty though, I don't look for the sdubmission unless really necessary. It goes str8 toe to toe, then I look for the takedown once they're off balance and then it's str8 to ground and pound, my style if compared to a known pro would be like a Tito Ortiz or a Wanderlei Silva, though I sure as fuck am no where near on their level..............yet
    Damn son! You are 1 dedicated muthafucka huh? That's a lot of work im sure. You gotta respect that! When I was little I started with Tae Kwon Do, Later on I wrestled a lot. A bit of boxing experience (Not organized buncha guys fighting in back yard at 2 o clock in the morning) Currently I am submission wrestling. Thinkin about joinin a gym in a neighboring community. They say they train in all areas. They even have two cages! I gotta tell you though, It's amazing how much you learn from watchin the shit! I mean sure, you gotta at least practice it with friends or sumpin. But that's what is so entertaining about it. It's all right there in front of you. I can't get enough of these ufc,pride,kotc,and ifl dvds and shit.
    Last edited by Come Honor Face; 05-26-2007 at 05:54 PM.

Expect all of us too?!?! Strength in numbers buddy, that's all I'll say. Who cares if he was the size of a gorilla, if those people put their cowardliness aside fro 5 seconds and held the guy back, I highly doubt he'd have taken on all these people at once.

both of u proved my point........fuckin cowards. when someone is in need and isn't fighting back, u help a guy out; it's common courtesy regardless of what the situation was about.....maybe the guy said something really offensive, but what u DON'T do is let a guy get his face turned into hamburger when the point has already been made. What's to gain from a guy twice the size of you repeatedly smashing your face? That's when u step in and say "it's over, it's done, take a fuckin walk, your point is proven'.

I guess both of u show what morales u have huh? SMH.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
    in this country we got like an unwritten law of keeping fights 1 on 1 no matter what, when it got to the point where he was on the ground and the guy was goin at it i'd be like alright man just go away you proved your point you don't kick ppl on the ground, but not before that - unless the dude just kept fuckin hitting him, if a guy is obviously not gonna hit back, like him, once he gets hit 3 or 4 times, i'd step in like 'look, dude isn't gonna hit u back, just leave it man' but i wouldn't be taking him

BUT

in this country we also got an un written law if more than one person is attacking a single guy, you jump in and help, if say 2,3,4 or 5 people were jumping this cat i'd jump in start pullin cats off aggressively n shit, if push comes to shove so be it, i'm all for jumping in when fights aren't even, but not one on one's, only as a peace maker when enough is enough
    ^ That's all I'm saying right there, I'm not saying these guys should've rushed the huge black guy, I'm saying they should've held him back and told him to back off. I never street fight; too many consequences these days, plus 80% of the time it's an unfair fight, I only street fight if it's absolutely necessary and all other options are inevitable. I only ever step in to be a peace maker and nothing more.
    truth fuck im thirteen and i wudda dun it doubt he wudda hit a kid tho. how fuckin hardis it to step in and just be like nah man its over....u dun have to hit em or nuttin....doubt he wud punch you most he wud do is push you out of the way.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

I saw that a long time ago.......... Rick Ross is no joke.........
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=55925&dateline=119951  8518

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

This was on TV over here on a program called Street Wars. The big black man went to jail for like 7 years for assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
    yeah im sure if you were there youd of ducked into the nearest phone booth and put your super mega crime fighting cape and suit on and flown in with your own entrance theme to save the day for a reward of milk and cookies

it's easy to talk the talk on a computer a week after it happend, if you were in the line and push came to shove and adrenaline hit u, you'd lean the fuck up against the wall staring at your feet tryin not to make eye contact so you don't get knocked the fuck out

what was the bitch rambling on about i'm not turning my sound up to 500% capacity to hear her shit, sound is too low for me
    there was like 5 or 6 people there, they could've kicked his ass, thats what im getting at, not saying i woulda whooped his ass by myself

and if u get punched like that, u could at least throw a cheap shot to the nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by IRONFLAGCHIEF36 View Post
    and if u get punched like that, u could at least throw a cheap shot to the nuts!
    That's what im sayin! U gotta fight back. You can avoid physical altercations all u want. (pussy) However, when u are gettin hit and dont even fight back, well, u are just a superuberpussy!

lol
    http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9072/wutokkiespp3.jpg
    Wu Tang Clan Aint Nuthing Ta F' Wit