Thread: Karma

Default Karma

yeh i used to think it was bullshit but after the series of events that happened today i've come to the conclusion that karma really does exist and it isn't just coiincidence. i'll tell what happened to me today shifter style but less interesting.

this afternoon i was just chilling walking through a park with a few friends of mine. we were walking down a hill and we saw a sign saying that the park is called the battlefield. so my friend arka starts messing around and acts like he's on a battlefield holding a gun and hiding behind tress. i see some asian guy walking towards us looking at the ground like he's all mad. arka accidently bumps into the chinese guy so the chinese guy starts acting all tough saying wtf watch where your walking and shit. then he walks past us so we keep on walking down the hill. we reach the bottom and arka said the chinese dudes an asshole and shouldn't get mad so easily. my other friend that's walking with me called brian said if we see him again he'll should fuck him up. at the bottom of the hill there's a grassy field so we sit down there smoke a J and just chill. 5 minutes later we see the chinese guy coming towards us down the hill with like 15 white kids behind him. we're only 3 people deep so i told them to be prepared if some shit pops off. the chinese guy walks right up to arka with his friends and starts pushing him and tells him to not bump into him. arka pushes him back then punches him in the jaw. i grab him from behind and get him in a choke hold. i held him there for like 30 seconds expecting one of my friends to knee him in the head or atleast do something but nobody does shit lol. i let him go and he does a 360 back spin kick but i dodge it, then he almost falls over. i took my chance and got close to him so he couldn't do any of his fancy taekwondo kicks. i hear people saying not to get involved and to keep it one on one so its fair. i elbow him in the face 2 times and his eye starts bleeding. he steps back and asks me who started it and i tell him he did, he said something else i forgot then him and his friends fucks off. arka says thanks to me and i ask brian why he didn't do shit afterhe had a big mouth before. he said he kicked him once in the back while i had him in a choke hold, and he was holding off the other guys which probably wasn't even neccasary. brian usually brags a lot about how he does ninjitsu so i start wondering if he's been talking shit the whole time and think of ways of testing him. i tell arka and arka suggests we send someone he doesn't know to beat him up to see if he's a pussy or not.
    it's around 7 pm and we go to the local arcade and waste some money playing games and drinking. i see a nerd from my school there sitting on the motorcycle playing the racing game so i sit on the back of it to piss him off. he turns around and punches me in the mouth, which is weird cause he's like the biggest nerd in my school, i haven't been punched in the face for a long ass time, and it's right after i smacked the chinese dude. my lip starts bleeding and i think about whether i should beat him up or not. i kept calm and thought if i would hit him back or do any visible damage he would tell my headmaster about how i bully him at school every day and make a big deal out of it, and schools already not going so well for me how it is. i turn around and tell brian to do it for me cause the nerd doesn't know who he is, and i need to test him anyway. brian smacks him on the cheek but not that hard, then my other friend delo punches him in the stomache a few times. we get out of the arcade cause security starts bitching.
    later that night we go to a club and my friend brian uses his fake id to get in since he's 17. the bouncer starts complaining about it not having a hologram and doesn't give it back saying he'll give it to the cops. brians never been rejected from clubs, border control, or coffee shops with his id before and it's worked the whole year except for today. we notice the bouncers a homosexual by the way he talks so delo calls him a faggot. the bouncer punches him in the stomache then turns and smacks brian in the face. we leave and head back home cause we all feel like shit. later i get woken up by brian calling me at like 4 am telling me he's gonna kill some people. i ask him whats up and he says he got robbed by 3 guys he was selling coke to on the way home, and this is the only time he's been robbed in his life.
    THE END

ANYWAYS.. post some stories that happened to you that resulted from karma

cliff notes or do you really expect a bunch of weed smoking drunks to read all of that?

Yeah. The one time I ever snitched on somebody, me and my best friend got arrested three days later. I've never doubted karma since then.

ya u sound like an asshole.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

my karma in the shit nothing good ever just happens to me i got to go out and get it otherwise shit bad alwas happans i wonder why is that?............
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

penalty boxed user

next time you see 15 cats coming your way run, you can be very lucky they never jumped in. your friend brian sounds like trouble stay away from him

our actions can come back on us but that's as far as it goes there's no force that will make bad shit just happen for something you've done.

Maybe it's your subconscience getting you into those kind of situations, like some sort of accidental masochism.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    Maybe it's your subconscience getting you into those kind of situations, like some sort of accidental masochism.
    yeh that's what i was thinking, things being wrong or bad is only a matter of opinion so it can't be some magical force behind it like alex said. maybe after you've done something you think of as bad it creates a negative aura around you and your subconcious attracts bad things. karma only exists if you believe it does imo but it's hard not to

ya'll was actin up and it came back 2 u. dont be testing ppl. dont get outsie ur limits. trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    yeh that's what i was thinking, things being wrong or bad is only a matter of opinion so it can't be some magical force behind it like alex said. maybe after you've done something you think of as bad it creates a negative aura around you and your subconcious attracts bad things. karma only exists if you believe it does imo but it's hard not to
    nah not a matter of opinion, it's more like what your concience is telling you

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    next time you see 15 cats coming your way run, you can be very lucky they never jumped in. your friend brian sounds like trouble stay away from him
    yah i guess so. you're totally right but here's the situation.. maybe you can give me some advice on what to do.
    i try to avoid him but he's sticky as hell, he lives in my block and is friends with alot of my friends so it's hard to get rid of him. since we're involved in illegal stuff together, the more time i spend with him the more shit i keep getting into even if i don't take part sometimes. and he's always getting into shit so it constantly tests how loyal i am and results in our friendship to grow. the fact is if i wasn't as loyal as i am he probably would've fucked me over by now. i've seen him fuck over a few people i know already, he's a devious motherfucker. i know eventually he's gonna do something to piss me off or vice versa and somethings gonna happen. what should i do?

i heard from my homegirl today that brian was bragging about beating up that chinese kid.. what a poser

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    yah i guess so. you're totally right but here's the situation.. maybe you can give me some advice on what to do.
    i try to avoid him but he's sticky as hell, he lives in my block and is friends with alot of my friends so it's hard to get rid of him. since we're involved in illegal stuff together, the more time i spend with him the more shit i keep getting into even if i don't take part sometimes. and he's always getting into shit so it constantly tests how loyal i am and results in our friendship to grow. the fact is if i wasn't as loyal as i am he probably would've fucked me over by now. i've seen him fuck over a few people i know already, he's a devious motherfucker. i know eventually he's gonna do something to piss me off or vice versa and somethings gonna happen. what should i do?
    you should tell him how you feel