Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why it's Me Vs. Islam in Know The Ledge

Yeah, why the fuck do people feel obligated to believe in a religion?

because most people on earth do...so it must be right, right?

Quote Originally Posted by crass View Post
    Islam, Christianity, Judaism = 3 weeds from the same root. rise above.
    Co-sign

Chicks dig giant robots

Fuck a religion, all you need to believe in is yourself.

*flips off Jesus*

whats wrong with this duke?.....you must be talkin about other people when you say they diss every religon except islam...i have promoted racial tolerence and religous unity, two fundamental requirements of islam..nothing more....i submitted a excellent video of islamic history not because i want people to convert, but to show how important islamic history has been in shaping the world, the ottoman empire, the crusades, muhhamed (P.B.U.H), famous islamic scientists astranomers and doctors who pioneered much of math, science and astranomy of today, they dont teach you this in schools so i thought i might shed some light on it...there was no reason to bombard my thread with hate and contempt...i provoked no such reaction....so before you start making your pointless threads on you vs islam and what not, i suggest you take it easy and stop jumping at katz man lifes to short to promote hate and intolerence after all we are all humans

peace
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Banned

religion has no place anywhere, it should be made illegal world wide punishable by death
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    The fuckwits in Know The Ledge are accusing me of being anti-Islam because I won't just agree with them on everything. In case I get banned for my strong rebuke (which I just made and plan to make more of if they don't cut it out) I would like to offer proof that (previous to these encounters and a few similar incidents) I was NOT anti-Islam. Mods censor me at your own loss of credibility.

1. I almost converted to Islam. I developed an interest in it in 2005 and I actively worked toward a conversion from May 2006 to September 2006. During that time, I heavily defended Islam on the internet and even on this board. I was almost ostracized by my own family. I faced extreme hostility at my predominantly redneck school. I was chastised at a political club meeting by right-wing jackasses who couldn't understand the idea Islam is first and foremost a religion. I faced mad discrimination. I also had a church group tell me I was possessed by Satan. I suffered from delusions from this encounter that I was possessed or had the Mark Of The Beast (for those of you who wonder why I am so anti-fundamentalist religion in general, it's the fact that I am mentally scarred from being raised in an unstable religious environment where I was taught that everything from watching a magic show to listening to jazz would lead to Satanic possession) and they haunted me for some time.

2. When I began to lose interest in Islam, I considered converting to Sikhism. I was met with unprecedented hostility by Muslims both on this board and on other boards. They have hated me ever since I told them I am not interested in their religion. Yet when I retaliated against their hatred back then and as I continue to retaliate against it in different conversations, they say I'm the hater!!!

3. The Muslims on Know The Ledge diss every religion but their own. When someone disses their's they are "racists" and "ignorant." But they're "just telling it how it is" when they diss other people's religion. Fuck that shit.

4. They accuse people of being against Islam when they go into threads that have nothing to do with Islam (ie. a thread about the Bible.)

I'm sorry if I am racist for saying this (even though all these niggas are for the most part MY OWN RACE). Maybe we should rename Know The Ledge Wu-Madrassa to make it more pro-muslim.
    who dissed christians?
    if you not from the religion you shouldn't say anything bad about it

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

religion may or may not be stupid but its ignorant to insult peoples religion If people dont have respect there are people that will force it on you

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    Fuck a religion, all you need to believe in is yourself.

*flips off Jesus*
    and know that you will be hit by a car soon!

How would they react if u told them to suck your asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    The fuckwits in Know The Ledge are accusing me of being anti-Islam because I won't just agree with them on everything. In case I get banned for my strong rebuke (which I just made and plan to make more of if they don't cut it out) I would like to offer proof that (previous to these encounters and a few similar incidents) I was NOT anti-Islam. Mods censor me at your own loss of credibility.

1. I almost converted to Islam. I developed an interest in it in 2005 and I actively worked toward a conversion from May 2006 to September 2006. During that time, I heavily defended Islam on the internet and even on this board. I was almost ostracized by my own family. I faced extreme hostility at my predominantly redneck school. I was chastised at a political club meeting by right-wing jackasses who couldn't understand the idea Islam is first and foremost a religion. I faced mad discrimination. I also had a church group tell me I was possessed by Satan. I suffered from delusions from this encounter that I was possessed or had the Mark Of The Beast (for those of you who wonder why I am so anti-fundamentalist religion in general, it's the fact that I am mentally scarred from being raised in an unstable religious environment where I was taught that everything from watching a magic show to listening to jazz would lead to Satanic possession) and they haunted me for some time.

2. When I began to lose interest in Islam, I considered converting to Sikhism. I was met with unprecedented hostility by Muslims both on this board and on other boards. They have hated me ever since I told them I am not interested in their religion. Yet when I retaliated against their hatred back then and as I continue to retaliate against it in different conversations, they say I'm the hater!!!

3. The Muslims on Know The Ledge diss every religion but their own. When someone disses their's they are "racists" and "ignorant." But they're "just telling it how it is" when they diss other people's religion. Fuck that shit.

4. They accuse people of being against Islam when they go into threads that have nothing to do with Islam (ie. a thread about the Bible.)

I'm sorry if I am racist for saying this (even though all these niggas are for the most part MY OWN RACE). Maybe we should rename Know The Ledge Wu-Madrassa to make it more pro-muslim.

yeah, muslims are faggots. They think they're better because they worship the same god as you do, only in a shittier less human way. Everyone in knowtheledge calls the christian god a "false god" and all that bullshit and somehow christianity it's legit and is fair ground to insult.

fuck islam

fuck muslims

i draw the prophet muhammed daily. naked.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    Damn!

i hate muslims and im not ashamed of saying it

if the hole world would be muslims we'd still live like they used to 2000 years ago

LOL Do you know every muslim? If so nevermind. If not, you are a fag! It's ok though, I wont hate on you for being gay. You need to find a good friend 2 talk 2. Get some shit off ya chest. Na mean? You'll learn 2 deal with it. It'll be ok!Lots of people are goy. Take Young Dro for example. He's gay and people love him anyway. Maybe you could find him and do the shoulder lean 2getha.