Thread: Effects of weed on creativity?

FRESH FISH

Default Effects of weed on creativity?

What do you think about using weed/drugs to boost creativity. Does it make you more creative, i.e. that you're more satisfied by the results of your work? Or do you just think that because your sensory information is altered?
    Like to hear what you think about this.

Peace
    Isn't that powerful?

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Default Re: Effects of weed on creativity?

well all i gotta say is check my rhymes over this week end and tell me if they are better or worse..they're in the Official freestyle Thread and the 444Trumpets thread

Yizo Yizo

"cycles of war these bibles are torn lightweights are worn temporal lobes discord daunting puzzling practices sword gripping this board wrist movements ignored guillotine sword amphibious dynamics swagger swayze static road house flowers wilted in attics built with poisonous plastics revenue taxing indecent proposals drastic one foot in the casket basket case character clasps click I light the wick on the dirty bomb time ticks encased with nails screws and metal shards to start conflicts..."

You gonna share with the forum what you were on? Cause that shit was mad hot!! I was watching that battle on the weekend between you and trumpets and was funny enough thinking what these dudes on to be dropping mad shit like this. That verse^ blew me away. "gulitone swords, amphibious dynamics" Word up, that was insane bro!!!
    Bring it ek se!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dupreez
    "cycles of war these bibles are torn lightweights are worn temporal lobes discord daunting puzzling practices sword gripping this board wrist movements ignored guillotine sword amphibious dynamics swagger swayze static road house flowers wilted in attics built with poisonous plastics revenue taxing indecent proposals drastic one foot in the casket basket case character clasps click I light the wick on the dirty bomb time ticks encased with nails screws and metal shards to start conflicts..."

You gonna share with the forum what you were on? Cause that shit was mad hot!! I was watching that battle on the weekend between you and trumpets and was funny enough thinking what these dudes on to be dropping mad shit like this. That verse^ blew me away. "gulitone swords, amphibious dynamics" Word up, that was insane bro!!!

Word Dupreez.. so you were that other member lurking i was wondering who it was!! That just some straight up Romelus weed I smoked and I just had the stereo blasting out instrumentals I was on a lyrical high..PEACE

Yizo Yizo

For sure, shit was mad hot my man. Next time you blaze that up give me a call I wanna witness that shit live again.

Peace.........
    Bring it ek se!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dupreez
    For sure, shit was mad hot my man. Next time you blaze that up give me a call I wanna witness that shit live again.

Peace.........
    Alright ONE!!

Cappah

I cant do fuckin shit afta tha cheeba fuckin runs me ragged. I guess its because I smoke a lot.

It effect everyone differntly..I'm Hyper active so it calms me down a lil

i wrote practically all my lyrics when i'm high.... i find it does help creativity a lot, you can come up with some crazy shit when you've had some natural herbs.

peace

Cappah

Yo same thing happens to my cuz when he smokes sum herb he gets way fuckin chill

FRESH FISH

I have no job, so I'm dead broke for weed.

the illuminated orator

...smoking weed and writting was something i used to do occaisionally then it got pervavisve and as of a few months ago i stopped it... i like it, it does spark your creativity but i find that sometimes it is hard to organize your thoughts... you go here, then go there... you can also write something out that you think is good but then you look at it the next time your high or when you're sober and you delete it cause it sucks...

...drinking alcohol and writing is something i've never really done purposely except when down and out about something... like a girl or work or something... i usually write i small passage of eight lines or so, unless i'm really hurting, but then i call it quits cause anything else feels forced... i feel like that with weed but i'll normally go through sixteen with weed...

...eating mushroom and writing is something that i've only done a few times.... i tended to not like it because i would get in what i call 'rhyme ruts'... i could only rhyme the one scheme with the consonance or assonance... such as "rhyme ruts, slime sluts, fine fuck, nine nuts" so on and so forth... and some times one is just so abstract it makes no sence suck as "egg esophogus lobster tail frozen folks/ jet geronimo locked in trails of foaming flopes/"(flopes being falopian tubes)... ....meaning, that the person felt like a baby drowning while it's parents watched and having the feeling Geronimo had all of his/her life... way to dumb...

...dropping acid and writing was always just scattered to me... i'd write two lines and then two others seperate of the first two... i end up with a few pages of scribbles i would piece together later... always very abstract but not poisoned abstract like mush...

...sniffing coke and writing was fun sometimes and horrendous on others... sometimes verses of great meaning and feeling would flow out of me... i'd have fun spitting them and being so jacked upi could spit humoungous lines at a time... other times it would just be so tense... so forced... id read it when i was sober and forget the whole thing... delete it all.. it would be forced rhymed nonsense....

...popping pills and writing was always my favourite... i'd write the most ridiculous things, and i also felt like i didn't have to be the multi machine so things would just flow out of me... it was fun, i felt like goretex at times... just the most craziest things... i liked that the best i probably would still write on pills... on speed i could write four hours and i would...

...eating ecstasy and writing is dumb... me eyes would be flying all over the place the words i would try to write would be bouncing up and down on the page and flying to the left and the write and no matter what was playing on a stereo or a computer the only thing that i would hear in my head we're these super fast techno loops... i usually would wrhyme words that don't totally rhyme or just go off on long stupid tangents of i was on a calm roll... i would feel like eminem and it was just dumb...

...i like writting sober now... i've actually started to write diferently... i will write most of the verse in my head and then when i have the chance to type it up i fix it up and make it better then... i have since stopped doing drugs... i will still drink... i smoke a blunt everyonce in a while and i'll pop pills every so often... i may take acid again in the far future but i don't do cocaine, and i don't do mushrooms... i am a healthy person... drugs are posion... i think that summed up the drugs i've done/care to talk about... note: i've never done heroin in the heroin form but everything else i wrote on such as humoungus markers in eighth grade or mixtures of drugs, or DXM, or anything else is just retarted and i was a dumb kid... i hope that this was informative and answered your question... word...