Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #1 pick? Greg Oden or Kevin Durant....

Default #1 pick? Greg Oden or Kevin Durant....

I believe itll be Oden...Not a lot of Big men but Noah and some others....
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Oden, obviously.

He is a guarenteed double-double every night right off the bat

portland-oden
    seattle-durant

it works out for both teams' needs. Only a few teams would pick durant #1 because they already have centers and need a scorer.

O.k How bout this....

Who will be the better Nba Player????I thinbk durant can do some damage right off the bat then probabl Oden later

Wu Vatican

oden no question.

almost all good big men get their teams championships.

athletic swingman type guys can be very good and also deliever championships but he could turn out to be like kevin garnett. sick player, but not enough.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Odens Playing With Porland Tho And You Know The History With Them But Sonics And Ray Allen Can Set Up Durant Off The Bat...

Oden gonna be better in the long run imo.. Durant may have better numbers early as a hybrid type forward, but height cant be taught..

There Have Been Better Guards Then Big Men For The Past How Many Years But Oden Is A True Big Man Tho So....

Watch the #2 pick be some stranger....Didn't Detroit pass on Carmelo....That was STUPID.

If Somebody Let Say The Sonics Skip Durant Thatll Be The Shittyest Move Ever Sorda Like Getting Reggie Bush At #2 AND NOT #1

oden and durant are guranteed 1st and 2nd picks dnt matter which ones 1st. i do think oden will be a better player he gonna be the player who can carry a team to championships.

Oden for every reason already stated.. he's a nightly double/double.

Suga Duga

Quote Originally Posted by 444trumpets View Post
    O.k How bout this....

Who will be the better Nba Player????I thinbk durant can do some damage right off the bat then probabl Oden later
    true

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    oden no question.

almost all good big men get their teams championships.

athletic swingman type guys can be very good and also deliever championships but he could turn out to be like kevin garnett. sick player, but not enough.
    wrong. not enough? Kevin Durant played 1 year at Texas, 1 year!!! dominating the ncaa...Durant will be one of the best players to ever play the game. I'll explain later why...

Odens Playing With Porland Tho And You Know The History With Them But Sonics And Ray Allen Can Set Up Durant Off The Bat...
    true.

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    Oden gonna be better in the long run imo.. Durant may have better numbers early as a hybrid type forward, but height cant be taught..
    wrong. Durant's game AND body will grow. he's got a lot more to offer than Oden, starting with his pull-up game, his length and his ball-handling for a 6-9 player, that's simply amazing. Jumpshot is pure. Can be a defensive stopper, shotblocking.

If Somebody Let Say The Sonics Skip Durant Thatll Be The Shittyest Move Ever Sorda Like Getting Reggie Bush At #2 AND NOT #1
    true.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post
    oden and durant are guranteed 1st and 2nd picks dnt matter which ones 1st. i do think oden will be a better player he gonna be the player who can carry a team to championships.
    true.

talking about Oden being a good player isn't wrong. He will be great - defensively. Oden has no offensive game with his face to the basket. Defensively he will change games. For his first years hit athleticism will make him a 20-10 player, but he won't be a dominating force on the offense for years.
    Durant will grow, every aspect of his game will develop. I mean, right now there is only ONE weakness: his body, give him 3-4 seasons to change that

I would pick durant

actually considering that portland already have a big man Aldridge. i think drafting durant will suit portlands needs more. portland need a scorer and with roy and durant they will be deadly.
    and odens defensive capabilites make him ideal for seattle. seattle has scorers they need the big man and oden is that big man.

i dnt think this will happen though oden will still be number 1.