Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: graveyard shifter vs the bullies(the high school takeover)

this story is never gonna make it.

wow you failed gravey you really did.

nah but right more,

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

Supreme Black Dust supream killah prophet's Avatar

dont worry the story will continue he always does this.

fo sho..man prolly got alot of shit on his mind he be busy

This story dead?

deader than ODB

^

But yeah where the fuck is Graveyard Shifter, I haven't seen him in ages. Also, where the fuck is 36 Chambers?

Peace shifter...I read the f irst two threads...first story i've read of yours...it aint bad!

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Ressurecting the dead.

Haven't seen Shifter around here but damn it I want to hear the end of the story.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Shakey Dog
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

I AM HIPHOP

didn`t you get it yet? there is no such thing as graveyard shifter, he`s the product of your own imagination
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

this resumes next week to be fin ished

peace

Beautiful.

well,now one thing was for sure,i had just accomplished one of my missions and that was to make Abigail my dream girl,but i knew i had a few obstacles,for one her father seemed very unfriendly and Tk was now my group mate which complicated things alot but knowing myself,i knew it was matter of time before i make the situation milder.All i needed was a plan,a good plan and i needed someone to talk to to help me come up with something so when i got home,i called Tyrone as i said "yo what up homie?",he replied in a tired like tone "yo wussup Mr Crush,whats new?" and i replied "something maybe smart or stupid,i dont know man,but i need to talk to someone about it",and so he replied "shoot" as i said a little reluctantly "remember Abigail?",he replied supiciously "yea,the girl i warned you not to fuck with",i added "yea" and he concluded without allowing me to finish "oh man,dont tell me you went ahead and messed with her" and i replied "well,we kinda kissed nah mean and im planning to continue this".Tyrone maintained some silence on the other line then worked up some strength to speak after an enormous sigh and said "damn kid,do you know why they call him Tk?,maybe you need to ask him or do some research and i also thing its playing russian roulette being in the man's crew and taking his woman,yo he is gonna kill you b",and then i suggested "maybe i should leave the crew?" and Tyrone laughed and rebuked "why would you do that man??this is you chance to be heard g..but for a new cat around here,you sure are getting yourself entangled into alotta shit b".At this point,i cursed myself as to why i had called Tyrone.I mean what was i thinking,i should have known that he was not going to approve,after all he did warn against this from the beginning and now his negativity is making me view the situation in a very uncomfortable manner so i try to end the conversation by saying "ok g,i guess im on my own with this one,listen i underastand where you coming from with this but i gotta do me".After saying this Tyrone suggested "there is however a way to flip this whole thing but let me warn you b,its gonna be a little messy" ,i asked anticipatingly "how?" and he added "well,you could campaign to be the new leader of the red jackets,or better yet,break the crew and minimize his command in the unit".my mind went numb with confusion as i said "man,are you crazy??theres no way i can break a unit that tight with a history" and Tyrone laughed and said "actually,that unit is not as tight as you think,there are alot of unhappy members in the group and Tk did not just get voted leader,he took that position by force,maybe he needs a taste of his own medicine".The idea was very appealing,infact it sounded full proof but one thing was obvious,Tk was a beast and he was not just going to let me take his position without a fight so i dismissed the idea and said "you know Tyrone,for a minute there,i thought that idea would be brilliant but its fantasy,you and i know theres no way i can take him down in a fight".Tyrone laughed again and said "you dont get it do you?,instead of fighting,why dont we make this like some politicial race,but 1st things 1st,penetrate the camp,get your name around,use him to make a few connects then we take him down,you already got some rep,all we need to do is boost it to heights that cant b touched then once you overthrow him,you can have it all,the respect,the girl and the crew..did i mention the career too?".After saying that,i realised that Tyrone was crazier than he looked but for some reason,i liked that quality about it and knew that i needed someone like him in my circle so i suggested "i tell you what,let me work with them a little,while thinking about it,maybe,just maybe,you are on to something aight?" and tyrone agreed "alright g,we can do this,ive been wanting to do this for too long" and so the phone convo ended

this is just warming up to show this is definately continuing

I AM HIPHOP

why he callin you b
    wasn't your name crispin and your nickname master crush?
    what does b stand for then?
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.