Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael Vick Allegations...

Default Michael Vick Allegations...

I aint tryna jump to conclusions, but if Vick is convicted and charged guilty in his role of dog fighting, I hope he is suspended... I know as of now there are only accusations, but apparently there is a ton of evidence suggesting Vick is a "big player" in the dog fighting world.. Personally I think dog fighting is wrong on so many levels, and people that torture animals deserve to have their face smashed in with a baseball bat or some shit.. I have seen this type of shit firsthand, and I gotta say there are few things that bother me more than fucking cowards that torture animals and fight them.. I love all kinds of animals and hearing bout this shit really bothers me.. If it were up to me, if Vick is guilty, he should be suspended the season, fined massive, and serve jail time.. I hope his reputation will be ruined if found convicted and hopefully he will be pressed to snitch on the rest of these cowards that are involved in this shit... Anyone that is involved or supports dog fighting should rott in hell and be tortured themselves....

They could hust do him like they did Pacman. u know, just suspend him 4 a whole season before he is even charged! Pretty fucked up if u ask me. However, after startin a couple threads about the unfairness of that case, I realized that no one on here thought the guy deserved a chance 2 prove he wasnt involved. Buncha Pig luvin,authority scrotum lickin faggots on here bro!

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    They could hust do him like they did Pacman. u know, just suspend him 4 a whole season before he is even charged! Pretty fucked up if u ask me. However, after startin a couple threads about the unfairness of that case, I realized that no one on here thought the guy deserved a chance 2 prove he wasnt involved. Buncha Pig luvin,authority scrotum lickin faggots on here bro!

I hope u aint referrin to me homey.. Like I said IF HE GUILTY, then there should be consequnces for shit like that.. As for the Pac Man situation, I agree that u shouldnt suspend anyone based on accusations, thats a completely different situation.. I could give two fucks about about the NFL standpoint.. I was talking bout people involved in dog fighting, that shit hits home to me cause I seen some real fucked up shit (animal abuse) I hope Vick is innocent cause Imma fan, but if he involved, justice should be served..

ya dig?

Na son. I made athread about the NFL suspending Pacman before they even knew if he was guilty of anything, and dudes on here were basically sayin they agreed with the shit! I'm sayin, Pac has never been convicted of anything! He was suspended for the whole season! Blasphemy!!! These dudes on here were like all tht's what he gets and shit. I'm like what he gets for what? What he allegedly did?

^^^ Wtf this got to do with my thread again? I told u I agree about the Pac Man situation.. Maybe I shouldnt have even mentioned Michael Vick, I dont give a fuck who it is, he just happens to be in the center of a topic I feel strongly about.. My message is about animal cruelty and that people that are involved in it need to be murked, for real.. get off Pac Man s dick, ish got nothing to do with it, son

i dont think anything should happen to the guy. there just dogs. if he were getting 3rd world children fresh off the boat to fight then it would be a different story.

but this is the world we live in so i guess if he's guilty he's gonna go down.

i hope that none of you who are pissed off at this dog fighting thing eat meat, like fur coats, or gator sneakers.
    Last edited by THE W; 05-31-2007 at 09:30 AM.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by B O T View Post
    i dont think anything should happen to the guy. there just dogs. if he were getting 3rd world children fresh off the boat to fight then it would be a different story.

but this is the world we live in so i guess if he's guilty he's gonna go down.

i hope that none of you who are pissed off at this dog fighting thing eat meat, like fur coats, or gator sneakers.
    eat meat??? wow yo... seriously, how u gonna compare eating meat to dog fighting.. I dont eat domestic animals, and I dont think many people do in America... So since they are just dogs, people can fight them to the death and abuse them with no consequences? You are really a sick fuck if you think that is ok.. If hes guilty, he deserves a suspension... and that is gettin off easy imo.. If he is innocent, Im glad because I dont want to hear about anyone doin this type of thing, especially someone like Vick who is a "role model" to kids..

Like I said, it didnt really bother me either, till I seen some horrible shit when I was young, and even then I knew it was wrong and evil.. For grown ass men to participate in it says alot about someone.. makes me literally sick

i hope you guys get suspended from your jobs for a week for downloading music. im telling your boss.

Quote Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
    i hope you guys get suspended from your jobs for a week for downloading music. im telling your boss.
    ?

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post

you are terrible at analogies.

and if he is guilty he should be suspended.

you dont own a house, have all that shit going down in it, and not have any incling on whats taking place.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    ^^^ Wtf this got to do with my thread again? I told u I agree about the Pac Man situation.. Maybe I shouldnt have even mentioned Michael Vick, I dont give a fuck who it is, he just happens to be in the center of a topic I feel strongly about.. My message is about animal cruelty and that people that are involved in it need to be murked, for real.. get off Pac Man s dick, ish got nothing to do with it, son
    Dog luvin fag! He shouldnt be suspended! People who arent dangerous 2 innocent people should never be incarcerated! Look I aint sayin tha shit is right, cause it aint, but you want him suspended or jailed? You fuckin snitchlike assmilker!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    eat meat??? wow yo... seriously, how u gonna compare eating meat to dog fighting.. I dont eat domestic animals,
    by eating meat you support an industry that slaughters 100s of animals a day. what makes the life of a chicken or pig less valuable then the life of a dog or cat?

will mike vick be punished if he's found guilty...yes. not because what he did was wrong or morally reprehensible, but because what he did was against the laws of the land.

honestly though, i would never go to see a dog fight because watching two dogs maul each other to death would be too gross for me. i still wont say someone is wrong for doing it though.
    Last edited by THE W; 05-31-2007 at 03:10 PM.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    you are terrible at analogies.

and if he is guilty he should be suspended.

you dont own a house, have all that shit going down in it, and not have any incling on whats taking place.
    so should your employer suspend you if youre ever found guilty of a crime? or is work seperated from home?

its non of the leauges buisness unless he tests positive for drugs.

Wu Vatican

a lot of employers would fire or suspend people when they get in trouble with that law, what country do you live in?

the nfl is about money and their image. he makes over 120 million dollars because of the nfl, the dude must abide by the nfl.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by B O T View Post
    by eating meat you support an industry that slaughters 100s of animals a day. what makes the life of a chicken or pig less valuable then the life of a dog or cat?

will mike vick be punished if he's found guilty...yes. not because what he did was wrong or morally reprehensible, but because what he did was against the laws of the land.

honestly though, i would never go to see a dog fight because watching two dogs maul each other to death would be too gross for me. i still wont say someone is wrong for doing it though.

eating meat is not against the law.