Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael Vick Allegations...

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    Dog luvin fag! He shouldnt be suspended! People who arent dangerous 2 innocent people should never be incarcerated! Look I aint sayin tha shit is right, cause it aint, but you want him suspended or jailed? You fuckin snitchlike assmilker!!!!!
    lmao.. u are a fucking moron.. I dont need to explain myself to u, wdf are u to decide what is justifiable for dog fighting? That shit is on some coward shit if u ask me, and a suspension is a small penalty for it.. Im sure he would never do time for it, but I can think of a lot of things people get locked up for things that are way less severe than animal cruelty.. snitchlike assmilker? get the fuck outta here, u must be like 12...

as for eating meat, I dont eat dogs, cats, or any DOMESTIC animals.. I understand that an animal is an animal, but many human beings consider these type of animals closer to people.. I know that comes across hypocritical, but its just like anything, everybody got they own beliefs, and I aint trying to get deep into that..

It is what it is, the more I think about it, the less I think Vick will be punished, even if he is guilty.. If somebody can be involved in such bs with a good conscience, they got theirs comin in some way or fasion anywayz...
    I know there are a tons of things worse than people that fight dogs, but bring that shit my way, u get yo ass beat down.. straight up

I'm not 12 i'm 28! LOL at you sayin you dont need 2 explain yourself 2 me, and then doin exactly that! Look, I aint gonna understand or relate 2 those bitch like emotions. So dont bother tryin 2 explain them. Okay mr soft spot?

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    a lot of employers would fire or suspend people when they get in trouble with that law, what country do you live in?

the nfl is about money and their image. he makes over 120 million dollars because of the nfl, the dude must abide by the nfl.
    I live in the United States homie. And I belive that peoples law troubles are thier buisness and not that of thier employers. Granted some employers do background checks but I dont think its right for them to suspend or fire someone over dog fighting. So many atheletes use drugs, cheat on thier wives drink and drive and use steroids. Yet all of that goes unnoticed and un punished. So why punish him for dog fighting?

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    I'm not 12 i'm 28! LOL at you sayin you dont need 2 explain yourself 2 me, and then doin exactly that! Look, I aint gonna understand or relate 2 those bitch like emotions. So dont bother tryin 2 explain them. Okay mr soft spot?
    congrats.. 28 with such a nice vocabulary... anyways u were the one comin outta nowhere on tha Pac Man bs, when I agreed that nobody should be suspended based only on accusations.. thats like my third time sayin it gotdamn.. I was only speakin on some real shit that I believe in, if u disagree, thats your right, jus seems like cats on here get a kick out of startin shit on some corny shit.. This thread wasnt a debate, just givin perspective on somethin I think is a serious issue..

yall wise ass muthafukkas crack me up

Wu Vatican

Employees have a job because of their employers. They pay the person, they have the right to sanction them as they see fit, if the employee doesn't agree they can find a new job.

Baseball players are getting heavy game suspensions for riods now. A mexican soccer player just got banned for life for drug failures. Ricky Williams is unemployed because of his drug test fauilures. Some guy from the bengals just got cut because he was arrested again. Lots of other examples along these lines. Cheating on your wife is between the ma and the pa, im not to worreid about that.

If Vick wanted to gamble in vegas and be a "big player" at poker tables or whatever else thats his business (ex. M. Jordan). But getting his rocks off on some barbaric shit where two animals rip each other to peices is wrong on a moral level and against the law. If it wasn't against the law I wouldnt agree with it but I wouldnt be saying the nfl should do anything about it either.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

eating meat is not against the law.
    so you admit theres no moral lapse in what vick participated in since the only difference you can come up with is that cats and dogs have the law on their side?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Wu Vatican

if i was in a position where i had to eat dog to survive i would.

mike vick is watching two animals rip each other to peices so him and his homies can dap each other up and so he can win money. that is fucking cowardly.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

mike vick is watching two animals rip each other to peices so him and his homies can dap each other up and so he can win money. that is fucking cowardly.
    amen

explain how its cowardly?

Wu Vatican

Hes getting off watching two living things kill each other. Its sick. Its not nature where these things are doing it to survive. They are made to do it for the joy/benifit of individuals.

Thats why humans watch things like that in movies and its ok, because its a movie its fake, and thats why we send people to jail who do that shit in society.

if you think about it, people that gotta do some shit like fight a defensless animal to the death for entertainment, you a godamn coward imo ... Maybe coward aint the best term, but sick, demented, and evil are probly better descriptions.. I dunno it must be an ethical thing that hits home to certain people and others dont think twice about it. Maybe alot of people in this country are so de-sensitized to horrible things, that this typa thing is acceptable.. who knows

All I know is it is wrong and is nothing to ignore, like it is some kind of sick sport.. I mean u seriously gotta be heartless to enjoy dog fighting, I dont give a fuck how "hardcore" u think u are..

do you guys have a problem with the fact that the japanese eat dogs and cats as causually as we eat dogs and pigs?

Quote Originally Posted by B O T View Post
    do you guys have a problem with the fact that the japanese eat dogs and cats as causually as we eat dogs and pigs?
    Did u mean as casually as we eat cows and pigs? and no I dont have a problem with it because thats a different culture, and like I said everyone holds different things sacred, it applies to religion, ethics, everything..

When people fight dogs, they arent eating them, they are dying for no reason, other than some sick fuck's enjoyment.. Is it really that hard to understand? Its like when people hunt, just for the sport of the kill, I dont agree with that either, but when people are slaughtering cows and pigs, for instance, people are being fed, ya understand? There is a legit purpose for that..

It is NOT illegal to eat meat.. It IS illegal to fight dogs.. period. If Michael Vick is guilty of fighting dogs, he is breaking the law, therefore he is lible to be suspended by the NFL.. Its a simple rule..

I cant break it down much more than that, if it is that hard to understand, some of yall really need to check ya self.. I mean this is some gradeschool shit

did you read my initial post? i said that if he is found guilty he is gonna go to jail cuz thats the law of the land.

as far as whats moral and all that, who made you or anyone else the one who decides whats moral or immoral? show me some place in the bible that says that what vick did was immoral or sinful. if you dont like what vick did then that is YOUR OPINION.

animals are property. whether someone wants to love, eat, or use their animal for entertainment is up to them and there is no moral authority that is against any of these things.

i could care less about whats against the law or not. some of our laws are made to satisfy financial and political purposes and not about whats moral or immoral(ie the illegalization of marijiuana).

bottomline...if you dont like, fine. but you have no basis to declare it immoral.

Quote Originally Posted by B O T View Post
    did you read my initial post? i said that if he is found guilty he is gonna go to jail cuz thats the law of the land.

as far as whats moral and all that, who made you or anyone else the one who decides whats moral or immoral? show me some place in the bible that says that what vick did was immoral or sinful. if you dont like what vick did then that is YOUR OPINION.

animals are property. whether someone wants to love, eat, or use their animal for entertainment is up to them and there is no moral authority that is against any of these things.

i could care less about whats against the law or not. some of our laws are made to satisfy financial and political purposes and not about whats moral or immoral(ie the illegalization of marijiuana).

bottomline...if you dont like, fine. but you have no basis to declare it immoral.
    First of all nobody is claiming to be anyone's judge or lawmaker to determine what is right and wrong.. The law in most states holds certain animals (dogs,cats) to have certain rights and to be protected.. Whether or not u agree is on u, but its the law homey.. In the Bible, there are many scriptures that describe animals as God's creatures and to hold them sacred.. It doesnt say specifically dog fighting is a sin, but if you cant grasp that abusing animals is a sin, either your parents did a horrible job raising you, or u have no morals yourself..

I agree that our justice system is fucked up, but u just stated u could care less about the law.. Saying something like that just kills your agrument.. Certain laws are necassary to keep ish in order.. I dont make the laws, bro, and I do have the right to speak my opinion, and you have the right to disagree.. I think this subject is beyond the law, its more of a common sense thing