Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Michael Vick Allegations...

yall motherfuckers are dumb... so this is a big deal..

and that dude who was fishing on draft day .. is cool. .. . the baseball players who were talking about deer hunting... tha'ts cool??

why is it ok to torture deers and not dogs... .. you cant be serious.. they both animals right..

Wu Vatican

hunting is some neanderthal shit too. unless you need it for food.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Clansman View Post
    yall motherfuckers are dumb... so this is a big deal..

and that dude who was fishing on draft day .. is cool. .. . the baseball players who were talking about deer hunting... tha'ts cool??

why is it ok to torture deers and not dogs... .. you cant be serious.. they both animals right..
    Ok, if you hunt deer, you are not torturing them. You shoot them dead. You dont stand around with your dick in your hand laughing as they maul each other 2 death! What a fuckin ignorant statement! IDIOT!

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    hunting is some neanderthal shit too. unless you need it for food.
    I agree! But I live in West Virginia and if those rednecks didnt hunt deer, we would be overun by them. There are way to many deer here! We hit them with our cars all the time here.

Sorry to hear that you live in West Virginia. Maybe if people wouldn't be taking all the deer's land away, there wouldn't be so many of them in residential areas. I don't like to stereotype, but it does seems that the majority of deer hunters are rednecks.

So if a person doesn't believe in a book such as the Bible, or believe in God, or has doubts and uncertainites about those types of things, then he can't have a set of morals or values? A book that nobody even knows who wrote it, and nobody even knows if God actually exists or not.

As previously stated,, human beings are animals also. And humans show that they are the most savage of animals, like has been talked about in this thread.

Vick needs to grow up, and stop acting like he's still 15. He's overrated as a player, and eventually no team is going to want him anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Sorry to hear that you live in West Virginia. Maybe if people wouldn't be taking all the deer's land away, there wouldn't be so many of them in residential areas. I don't like to stereotype, but it does seems that the majority of deer hunters are rednecks.
    No arguements with anything you said. I'm sorry I live here 2. Right about takin tha deer's land 2. Yes they are mostly rednecks.