Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Circle 7 Koran: Noble Drew Ali

Livin It Up

to you it appears that way to others it looks like youre trying to derailed the thread but whatever

yes by asking one question I'm trying to suddenly derail the whole thread. some sensitive people here. carry on

Livin It Up

is it true that the circle 7 koran was compiled in 1928?
    is muur a compound word?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
    smfh@check

fatal where does muur come from?

how come i cant rep you?

1. the term Muur is the french mispronunciation of the word Moor, just as Mosque is a mispronunciation of the word Masjid. I have heard all of the folly of the "pseudomoors" (fake moors) and "moriscos" (sell out moors) Wikipedia Moors, and the term Muur is a "moriscos" ideal to utilize the FRENCH word/version of the Spanish "Moros", instead of the Original Egyptian Maaur, which became the Greek Maurus, which became the latin Mauros, which became the spanish Moros, which became the English Moor and the French Muur. but in GULF-ARABIC it is still "Maar" (MOOR) and "Maariy" (MOORISH), and it is still MOORISH-ARABIC as "Maar" (MOOR) and "Maareiy" (MOORISH). because we ruled WEST AFRICA, we were also called "AL-MAGHREBI", THE WESTERN PEOPLE, which was actually a shorter version of the term "AL-MAMLUK AL-MAGHREBI", meaning the WESTERN KINGDOM, speaking about our entire "MOORISH EMPIRE", "WESTERN EMPIRE", "SHARIFIAN EMPIRE". the MOORISH AMERICAN NATION is a nation of people, we are not “MUURS

2.) Dont Worry About That. You Have You be In the Veteran Or Vatican to Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
    is it true that the circle 7 koran was compiled in 1928?
    is muur a compound word?
    1.) Didnt see this. Wooooooooooow who told you this? whoever they may be he/she is in error

From A Upcoming Post (!!!!) entitled The Holy Quran/Koran Of Mecca (HKOM) vs Holy Koran Of MSTA (HKMSTA)

....in 1972, The Holy Prophet (asa) compiled (divinely prepared) a pamphlet for the members of MSTA (not all Muslims all over the world) called The Holy Koran Of The Moorish Science Temple Of America. It was only given to Governors of the temple at that time and wasnt released to the public until December of 1928".....

2.) Moor is not a Compound Word as it stands in English, Spanish, Latin and Greek, which all existed before the French version, why is Moor, Moros, Mauros, Maurus not a Compound Word??? and they all came before Muur etymologically speaking. Now the original egyptian version is a compound, but it is not Mu-ur, nor is it Lemuria or anything else.

Peace Fam
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 06-05-2012 at 07:42 AM.

Livin It Up

can you please tell me what is meant by

L ,T,P,F,J

Love,
    Truth,
    Peace,
    Freedom,
    Justice

Peace Fatal, few questions, if you don't mind:

What is the motivation behind the MSTA?

Do Moors still believe that Noble Drew Ali is reincarnated?

Some Moors say that W.F. Muhammad, and Elijah Muhammad were part of the MSTA, how do you see that?

the motivation behind the MSTA is SALVATION TO THE NATIONS.
    moors dont believe that he is reincarnated. there is a small section that thinks that, but that is not a universal idea.

for the last question this is somewhat debatable i have talk to older heads from the moors that testify that Elijah Muhammad was (i disagree)

as for W.F that a whole another story seeing that 1st off the 'Messenger' himself said Master Fard Muhammad was never a member or follower of the Moors or Noble Drew..2nd during that time the Detriot police and press both mixed the two movements up wether by mistake or on purpose because both during that time wore the red fez and shared the same names (Bey, Ali, Sharieff, Mohammed etc.). 3rd After the departure of Noble Drew many Moors joined 'Allahs Temple Of Islam' under the leadership of W.D. Fard. W.D. Fards 1st two Ministers Abdul Muhammad and Ugan(Othman) Ali were both former members of the MST. 4th If the MST was still in full effect during the time of MFM's persence dont you think some one of the MST would have identified MFM as being a follower and member of the MST and Noble Drew Ali?..

also i think a presnet day there wouldve been lectures, books, etc. IN support of this if true
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 06-08-2012 at 07:30 AM.

Thnx for the response.