Thread: D-League

Default D-League

i was just browsing the NBA web-site and found a page of "NBA Development League"
    what is it?
    cause i couldnt get it from the info on the page......

peace

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
    S-Corp Veteran

Veteran Member

Default Re: D-League

its a league dedicated to players who cant make an nba roster and either dont wanna go overseas or cant make it over their either, basically its just that... "developmental". i think theres 8 or 10 teams, its been goin on for a few years but now what david stern wants to do is make it a "farm" league or "minor league" like major league baseball has. he wants to get 16 teams and have 1 team dedicated to 2 NBA teams.

Quote Originally Posted by ch-chef
    its a league dedicated to players who cant make an nba roster and either dont wanna go overseas or cant make it over their either, basically its just that... "developmental". i think theres 8 or 10 teams, its been goin on for a few years but now what david stern wants to do is make it a "farm" league or "minor league" like major league baseball has. he wants to get 16 teams and have 1 team dedicated to 2 NBA teams.
    aha, i see

thanks for info

when i saw that logo i thought maybe it has something in common with streetball/and1 lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    What are you talking about? Why are you calling RZA a Zig-Zag-Zig? Stop hating, go to your Nelly board if you don't understand the true form of hiphop. 36 chambers, baby
    S-Corp Veteran

FRESH FISH

Like And-1 Streetball Players?

Veteran Member

i wouldnt doubt theres a couple streetballers, alot of them have real game. most of them are players who went to college and was the man on their squad but u know just not good enough at this point to play in the nba. i used to hoop against this dude from buffalo who played for syracuse 4 or 5 years ago, damone brown. he was good at syracuse, it was him jason hart and that center they had thomas, anyways he got drafted after samuel delembert by the sixers but he lacked defense and weight so they sent him to the d league now hes in washington with the wizards, he dont get much burn but shit a couple years in the d league got him at least good enough to make the roster.

A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

A Good League I Think .. They Will Come Up 2 ./ Look At Rafer Alston. >>> "skip 2 My Lou" Where He At Now . ?
    BLAZE IT !!!