Thread: Finally a game that actually does cause school shootings.

Default Finally a game that actually does cause school shootings.

Finally a game that actually does cause school shootings.

Anybody who says games like Halo and Counterstrike compel kids to shoot each other should be shot. The only influence games could possibly have on school shootings is an increase in accuracy and competence of the shootings that do occur.
    In fact, for the sake of science, I've done the research to prove that theory.
    Show stats Show graph
    Date
    Hits

Kills

Aug. 1, 1966

May 4, 1970

April 9, 1974

Jan. 29, 1979

Jan. 21, 1985

Aug. 12, 1986

May 20, 1988

Sept. 26, 1988

Jan. 17, 1989

Nov. 1, 1991

May 1, 1992

Mar. 13, 1996

Date
    Hits

Kills

Feb. 19, 1997

Oct. 1, 1997

Dec. 1, 1997

March 24, 1998

May 21, 1998

June 15, 1998

April 20, 1999

Apr. 28, 1999

Dec. 6, 1999

Mar. 10, 2000

Feb. 2, 2001

March 5, 2001

Date
    Hits

Kills

April 26, 2002

April 29, 2002

Apr. 14, 2003

Sept. 28, 2004

Sept. 29, 2006

March 21, 2005

Aug. 24, 2006

Sept. 13, 2006

Oct. 2, 2006

Sept. 29, 2006

April 16, 2007

Sources:
    http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/070417/17shootings.timeline.htm
    http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0777958.html

http://www2.indystar.com/library/fac...shootings.html
    The red line on the graph shows a general increase in the amount of kills vs. injuries of school shootings. This means kids are becoming better killers due to games. But that's not the point.
    The fact remains that games don't cause kids to shoot each other. That would be like saying a game where you guide a lesbian around spreading STDs would cause slutty lesbians to spread more STDs in real life.
    This theory I also intend to prove. This time not for science, but for fun.
    It will be cliterrorists and counter-cliterrorists. The goal is to plant diseases on your enemies cooters using dildos that you steal from Sarah Jessica Parker's underwear drawer.
    This is a screenshot of the GUI.
    My assumption is that this game will not increase the amount of STDs among lesbians. Not because 99% of the people playing it will be 14 year old boys, but because games just do not have that kind of influence on people because they're games.
    Yet the stupid debate continues whether or not games influence school shootings. It's so pointless and irritating.
    I've found a way to end the argument once and for all - design a game that really will compel kids to shoot up schools. After this game has been released, there will be no question that violence in video games is the root of the problem. Then parents can rest easy knowing that their selfish and neglectful parenting will not be responsible if their son wakes up one day and decides to go postal.
    It will be a standard first person shooter with extra gore and minimal decency and zero morality. In fact, everybody who plays this game will go to hell. Even if there is no hell, you'll go there anyway. The rating by the Entertainment Software Ratings Board will be:
    As if there's any way to burn other than in flames. Stupid ESRB.
    These are some screenshots. Here I am making my way through the first level using an AK47 AKA AK, ey? k...
    There is no health feature in this game. Nothing can damage you and you never die. There's also infinite ammunition and pipe bombs. It is map after map of raiding and terrorizing the innocent and helpless. However, there will be cheat codes in order to enable you to die and run out of ammo. Essentially, these cheats will be required for god-less mode.
    I've noticed that when "child lock" is written on a door or jar of pills, it's a noble and positive safety feature. But what if it's written on the decal of a heat seeking chain gun?
    Target Range is one of the many schools featured in the game. It's a real school, but for some mystical reason there's never been a single shooting there. Maybe it's because of the sign in the parking lot.
    Students must confuse that sign to mean no loading or unloading weapons. Fine, use a knife. Good game, no recess.
    I got lazy with this next one, but it still captures the environment and game play nicely.
    There. A game that really does cause school shootings. Now we can take the accusations of immorality off of our failing culture and onto overseas game companies where it belongs.
    After all, why blame shitty parenting and our ancient, sophomoric school system full of underpaid, dipshit teachers when you could just as easily blame sexidelic Namco booth babes.

http://www.ninjapirate.com/

Ahahahah, nice. I'd play a game like that, or go massacre some students, whichever is more convenient

Chicks dig giant robots

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post

Officially best part of the post
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."