Thread: most memorable jehova'z witness encounterz

Default most memorable jehova'z witness encounterz

yo i dont care i aint got anything against em but here'z my story.
    if u got one to add fuckin post up

they knocked on the door, my cousin ki answered. aint much to answering that front door cuz the bitch wont close anywayz, u gotta put like a sock or some carboard in there to get it to shut right..anywayz they're like "hi" and my cousin'z like "what up" and they asked him to take a pamphlet, he said "thankz" and took the lil jehova book, stuck it in the door jam and then slammed it in there face.. roflmao it musta been a 5 second conversation. fuck i laughed so damn hard just picture that shit(dont forget the beer canz and chronic smoke u wont get the full image,hahaaaa!). muthafuckaz aint been back since. but fuck it, goin door to door pushin religion in peoplez grillz is just as rude as what happened in my hood
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

i was havin this session of poker, they rang did the usual "a moment of your time" I said i was busy gambling in the most deadpan way ever they just moved on quietly and didnt look back

PS anyone been converted by Jehovas witnesses here?
    suck my dick its the kid with the fat knob

Banned

I think all people should be treated with some respect. All your cousin had to do was say no thanks and close the door.

once my brother tried to convert them to islam. other than that no really anything funny, i still get them knocking on my door they just drop of there pamphlets and go on their way.

thy knoked on the door right when i was clening the buck my girl got
    i was coverd in blood with a nife in my hand
    and im all yah watch ya want there all stubling over there words right so amedialtly i took advantige of the situationd and said sorry for the roude gretting would you like to disguse this over a cup of tea they were like n...no i...i have more business to do so i say come over any you alwas welcome my god go with you brothers

it was funny seeing the look on their faces
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

I once once got woke up by them knocking at the door, and I had a massive morning glory. I figured I'd just slap the waistband on it and just answer the door, thinking it was just a parcel or some shit like that. I open the door and its some Jehova's witnesses with the whole we'd like to talk to to stuff. And before I knew it, everything just dropped out and this massive boner was pointed right at 'em. The woman looked pretty shocked, I think the dude was secretly jealous. So I just said in a typically nochalant fashion 'Yeah, you know its good' and just closed the door.
    I was just glad it wasn't cold outside.

Best one was when my brother answered the door, and they asked him if our parents were in (we were still kids at the time) and he just said no, so they proceeded to say "We're here to talk to you about the prospect of living a longer life". Overwhelmed by the absurdity and audacity of this statement I took to a fit of laughter, and didn't stop for a good 5 minutes, they were just stood there pretty dejected and just said to my brother 'at least someone found it funny' and walked off. I've never laughed as hard since, I think my humour reached a plateau of something.

Chicks dig giant robots

Banned

i got a dog that barks like a motherfucker when people walk to the front door, when i tell them no they immediately get out , plus if u dont open the door all the way if u leave it just a little bit and talk like that it gives the hint u dont wanna talk
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

frontal labotomy'z got me rollin like a muthafucka.

Quote Originally Posted by smashbrother View Post
    I think all people should be treated with some respect. All your cousin had to do was say no thanks and close the door.

yeah but the door wouldnt shut so he had to take the pamphlet. . its not like he said fuck off he'z just a G like that. he'z cool as fuck man thatz his style to be a smart ass. he said thankz, it was pretty polite. . yeah i guess your right, shittin on someone like that is pretty mean.. itz a native housing site that not alotta JW'z or any other door-to-door type mothafuckaz go.

haha when i lived in toronto this one day this older dude knocked on the door and i talked to him for like 2 mintues then he left..the next day these 2 chicks were knockin on my door and it tured out that the one chick was the daughter of this guy from the day before, i was sittin there alone gettin tanked when i invited them in and ended up bangin the shit outta the one broad...funniest shit ever haha i love the city...but they werent jehovaz the old dude was like the neigbourhood priest or some shit talkin about how I should go to chruch n shit...BAHAHAHA

fuckin nailed a witness huh ern-dawg. propz. i think i done a couple too. we should write a song about it.