Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lil Wayne = the best rapper alive???

all he does is say punchline after puchline..his whooole song...every song...it gets annoying...i dont like gim that much no more...

im in situations like that all the time. don't hold mother fuckers like that so high... about 99% of peoples opinions are gonna be different from yours... and most of the time you can't do shit about it... sometimes you'll go thru mad frustration trying to help/educate mother fuckaz but you cant do shit when they dont wanna learn for themselves... best advice.. give them a couple words... laugh at them... then let it go...

And don't let mother fuckers just grab your ipod like that. i know it was probably just innocent high school shit but dont get into the habit of letting cats take your kindness for weakness.

oh and about Lil' Wayne.. best rapper ever?.. lol ok.

Peace
    Last edited by Assassinator; 06-20-2007 at 05:32 PM.

Your colleagues watch too much damn B.E.T they would know real Hip-Hop if it kidnapped and guillotined them....... As for Lil' Wayne...... I aint feelin' his shit, never will..... And he is NOT the best rapper alive...... I bet he couldn't surpass Skyzoo if he had the chance......
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=55925&dateline=119951  8518

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

Can we close this thread now...peace.

Lil' wayne isn't as garbage as others.
    I mean, compared to a few others, he's not all horrible.
    but i wouldn't buy any album of his.

not to take anything away from wayne..
    but..
    i find him to be so simple.
    simple flow, simple lyrics, same topic..
    ehh.
    i guess cats are still stuck on that stage.
    where they believe if you have money or
    appear in almost every song coming out,
    you're ill.
    which we all know, is not like that.

w.e.
    holler.
    Last edited by sileNt.siN.; 06-20-2007 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
    Never heard of a white girl who likes the Wu.

Post a pic.
    lol, I'm not white...I'm brown. I'm from Guyana, so Indian roots mostly. I'll post up a pic in that post your pic thread in general chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassinator View Post
    im in situations like that all the time. don't hold mother fuckers like that so high... about 99% of peoples opinions are gonna be different from yours... and most of the time you can't do shit about it... sometimes you'll go thru mad frustration trying to help/educate mother fuckaz but you cant do shit when they dont wanna learn for themselves... best advice.. give them a couple words... laugh at them... then let it go...

And don't let mother fuckers just grab your ipod like that. i know it was probably just innocent high school shit but dont get into the habit of letting cats take your kindness for weakness.

oh and about Lil' Wayne.. best rapper ever?.. lol ok.

Peace
    Yeah you're right. I mean there's never gonna be a unanimous agreement on who's the best rapper, or what is the best rap album. I just go on my way for the most part....and I def. don't let just anyone grab my iPod. i knew the mans. i'm really paranoid about my iPod actually, because i paid for it and I know any motherfucker would take it from you with no regret....i know a lot of people who deal stolen cellphones/ipods. when i'm walking around on my block and shit, sometimes i'm too paranoid to keep it out. lol...

I listened to a few Wayne songs my friend played for me. some of it was entertaining. I like some of his punchlines. But he's not the best....

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
    Never heard of a white girl who likes the Wu.

Post a pic.
    Those are the only people that like Wu.

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

Don't waste your time. He's booty.

Sleepyheaded Nonsense Dr Sleepwalker's Avatar

Wayne's sick.. but no wher near the top

pea2e

i go thru same shit, "oh weak ass chubby ass ghostface" its like u heard his shit, and they answer they heard back like that, and they wont give ironman and clientele a chance so fuck em yuh know..
    no more albums like the 36 no more

FRESH FISH

just be like lil wayne is a faggot and so are you. u dont know shit about rap + lil wayne sounds like a little bitch

Man, all these wangsters are ruining hip-hop, cause nobody knows good hip-hop nomore, in the 90s it was a different story, people respected music with meaning, but now it's differen't.

When I'm at school, I'll wear Big Pun, Big L, and Eazy-E shirts, and ain't nobody know who the fuck they are. One kid asked me when I was wearin' my Big Pun shirt, he thought it was Suge Knight, and I said it's Big Pun, and he was like "Well I bet Suge is a better rapper", and the dude was serious, he thought Suge was rapper, and the funny thing was is I'm white and he's black (not being racist) and the kid is highly into rap (mainstream rap) cause his brother raps and shit and so does he, and if your gonna be an MC, and you think Suge is an MC, your gonna be lost my boy.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Here's a place to note one my success.

I got a schoolmate who listened to lots of rap. Of corse, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Chamillionaire, Lil Wayne, Eminem... Rarely Nas, all he heard of him when I started reworking the man was Hip Hop is Dead. Typical cause of stereotypical commercial rap listener.

Well last thing he listened to (and said is awesome) was 3 Feet High and Risin'.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Lil wayne is a slightly below average rapper. But since he started sayin he is the greatest, that makes him a horrible rapper!

Quote Originally Posted by xHard to Earnx View Post
    Those are the only people that like Wu.
    Haha, thats the truth.

White girls love the Wu