Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Killah Priest NEW SONG!!!!!!!!!

Default Killah Priest NEW SONG!!!!!!!!!

Check Out His Myspace Page!
    Its Called "behind The Stained Glass"
    Priest At His Rawest Form My Ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran Member

Another joint recorded here at my crib and produced by my main man Kount Fif. Dope track in the vein of Heavy Mental, anyone who's sleeping on it needs to check it out! Just like my man said, Priest at his rawest form ya'll!

who are you? ARE U PREIST.....YES YOU ARE...DON'T FRONT!!!

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Post the MP3

L~>1<~NKS

Sick cutz - Im feelin' em. Hiz album cover defy's them tho, real talk.

dam this track is fuckin serious.
    http://myspace.com/killahpriest

Cuttin Headz

this shit is serious!!!

i dont want anymore bullshit with this album bein released...im real hype for it!

ill even buy it probably

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Finally got a chance to check out this track today and it keeps me looking forward to the album to come. FOR SURE a real Heavy Mental feel to it. Cant wait to get this album in my hands...the lyrics made me real curious about some things.

this shit is ill yo. somebody got an mp3 of this?

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

*brain explodes inside skull*

*unconscious"

*collapses*.....

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

ok, i'm back..

this shit is incredible....THIS is the why i always rep Priest as being one of the illest of all time...(in my top 3 defly)

i have a feeling this album is gonna floor niggas...

Quote Originally Posted by ~¤Øòßę¤~ View Post
    thanks bro. this shit is fukin ILL!

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Word, thanks.

Veteran Member

Artist: Killah PriestAlbum: n/aSong: Behind the Stained GlassTyped by: Knowledge God [Intro: Killah Priest]‘Behind the Stained Glass’You see the album coverLook behind the pictureThere’s something behind the pictureThe stained glass [Killah Priest]Let’s go beyond the spectrum of lightTo a thought, to a line, to my breath on the micThat’s the cost of the rhyme, I start from the left then I writeHolding the pen by its abdomenThen started imagining myself through galaxies that I haven’t beenWith my index I begin to message my pen’s breastPerforming poetical intercourse ‘til the end get wetIt climax when I rap, ejaculating ink when I thinkMasturbating to its brinkThen inside my brain is the Big BangThis is more than just a sixteen, it’s a sick dreamExploding hypernova, so I write it over and overThe righteous soldier with an Israelite cultureI established the tablets of madness with graphics for savageLeaving fragments of bo’es, deadly poems, spread havoc [Break: Killah Priest]‘Behind The Stained Glass’Oh look ‘Behind the Stained Glass’Behind The Stained GlassDon’t even search, look ‘Behind the Stained Glass’The curse will come [Killah Priest]As I light up from the inside like an exquisite Asian paper lanternThis is lyrics invading, drawing in the greatest patternsStarted through the thermosphere, burning through the airDown through the atmosphere, through the mesosphereBroke through the layer, through the tropospherePast the stratosphere, I’m a giant magnet for ideasAnd it rotate light-years, passing through the ozoneSqueeze into the crack of dawnThen a rap is formed inside my brain, then it storms, rains long‘Til it fill up my pages with stained icons‘Til the mic warms, don’t turn those lights onKeep them off when I talkDistant galaxies will rush away from youThen you sway into a viewLike a thermonuclear flash bulbThen you see my face splashed with bloodNow when I turn on the lights it looks like a massacreIt’s all over the grass and my gloves [Break: Killah Priest]‘Behind the Stained Glass’Don’t look ‘Behind the Stained Glass’Don’t even search ‘Behind the Stained Glass [Killah Priest]The dark grey tunnels of my conscious is complexIt’s conscious with grave conceptsIn a black cave that echoes songs for the ghetto as I engrave my contextThoughts begin to compress, so I have to breathe with a calm breathIt’s like I’m taking a long rest and it’s beyond stress‘Cause before I pick up my pen my palm sweatEverything in the song now connectsSo come along on a conquestMy mind is outrageous, paragraphs and phrasesSuper compounds, nouns, words is written inside the pagesTo me the margin is just hologramsWhen you write like King SolomonEverything seen through a scholar lensTake you to the outer realmsNo oxygen, just watched a filmWhether it’s drawn in Sanskrit or even handwrit’Or even painted on the canvas, as long as you can understand it__ places out of tablets, books or handed in a pamphletOr information from encyclopaediasNow we write graffiti ‘cause we were pyramid architectsThat is some mysterious art I keptMega irregular comparatives, superalitives, adjectives, adverbsBad nerves, do not disturb once the wrist swervesIt reads this word, Priest, the Da Vinci of this century [Break: Killah Priest]‘Behind the Stained Glass’Don’t look ‘Behind the Stained Glass’Don’t even search ‘Behind the Stained GlassDon’t even look ‘Behind the Stained GlassMy real attribute can only be heard when a astro shootMy thought crawls‘Behind the Stained Glass’Up through a narrow cone that comes out of my domeJust like a pharaoh sitting on a throne‘Behind the Stained Glass’