Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Benoit Dead??!?!?!?! wuswordz95 Lover/Hero is a murderer

Default Chris Benoit Dead??!?!?!?! wuswordz95 Lover/Hero is a murderer

is this true...?and his family? omg.

Yes...... it's true......

http://nasforum.net/showthread.php?t=13151
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=55925&dateline=119951  8518

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

i really cant believe it...his fam too man? damn...i dont kno what else to say...RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    i really cant believe it...his fam too man? damn...i dont kno what else to say...RIP
    Yea...... that's sad.......

What???! What the fuck?? His wife and son too. This is sad. I haven't watched wrestling in a hot minute, but the man was fire from what I remember. I loved him cuz hes my Canadian homie. Damn...

This link would make more sense rather than a link to another forum http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    This link would make more sense rather than a link to another forum http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead
    So what...... he know anywayz.........

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Benoit Death being investigated as a Homicide

http://www.cbs46.com/sports/13568106/detail.html

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. -- Pro wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and 7-year-old son were found slain Monday at their Fayette County home, authorities said.

Sheriff's Lt. Tommy Pope said the three were found about 2:30 p.m., but he would release no other details about the deaths at the house near White Water Country Club.

Pope said the deaths were being investigated as homicides, but said the cause of death awaits autopsy results on Tuesday.

He would not say how the bodies were discovered, or who found them.

The World Wrestling Entertainment said on its Website that Benoit, 40, his wife, Nancy, and son, who was named Daniel, were found dead but also had no other details.

The WWE said that instead of its programming Monday night on USA Network, it would air a three-hour tribute to Benoit.

Benoit, a Canadian native, maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the now-defunct World Championship Wrestling.

Most recently, he fought as part of the WWE.

They met when her then-husband drew up a script that had them involved in a relationship as part of an ongoing storyline on World Championship Wrestling, the newspaper said.

Benoit has two other children from a prior relationship.
    Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Damn I'm watching Raw now. Damn man......
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

R.I.P. to the dude. I met him a few times in the late 90's. Nice guy

Heard about this, it's pretty crazy, he was from my city.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Benoit missed Saturday's house show. The word backstage was that he had called to say he had a family emergency and couldn't attend. The word backstage Sunday was that he kept pushing his flights back later and later until finally not being able to make it in time for the PPV. WWE officials were unable to contact Benoit all day, so they asked authorities to check his residence. Sources tell PWTorch he was in contact with one friend backstage with what was considered an odd text message late last night. The nature of the message might have created a sense of urgency by mid-day today when no one was able to reach him.

-Vince McMahon broke the news to the wrestlers around 4:30 p.m. CTL this afternoon backstage in Corpus Christy, Tex.. The reaction within the locker room was devastation. A decision was made around that time to cancel the live event entirely and send fans home. Wrestlers were allowed to go home immediately to mourn. Those who knew him and wanted to speak filmed vignettes that aired on Raw tonight. Steve Austin was in attendance at the show to take part in the "Mr. McMahon Memorial." (The plan was for the show to end with "federal investigators" arresting Linda McMahon on suspicion of murder; it would turn out the incompetent "feds" were wrong, though.)

-Vince McMahon opened Raw in center-ring live in an empty arena and announced that while his character, Mr. McMahon, had been killed off, Chris Benoit was really dead. He said therefore they were cancelling Raw and paying tribute to him. The three announce teams took turns introducing matches Benoit wrestled over the years. Those who taped vignettes for him included Austin, Stephanie McMahon, Dean Malenko, and C.M. Punk.

-Benoit's son, Daniel, was seven years old. Chris and Nancy were his biological parents. Nancy was previously married to Kevin Sullivan. Benoit was also previously married and had two children in Canada during that marriage.

-There are no details being released as far as the nature of their deaths, other than authorities saying the deaths were not from gunshot wounds.
    -pwtorch.com

there saying chris might have done this that he might have killed them then killed his self wow i hope not

ohhhh shit i cant believe it first eddie now his closest homie benoit....and his family dead...SHIT IS FUCKED UP.....BENOIT WAS A LEGEND A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A TRUE TECHNICAL WRESTLER
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    R.I.P. to the dude. I met him a few times in the late 90's. Nice guy
    YEA SOUNDS LIKE A NICE GUY, I SAY THE FAMILY DESERVED IT