Thread: Gay people?

Default Gay people?

Do you think gays are born gay? Or do they decide to be gay?

Because of the fact that I have seen children, that I thought were gay, wind up really being gay later in life. I believe they are born that way. I'm not talkin about ho's that get to high and eat a pussy. I mean people who truly are attracted sexually to their own sex. You can see the little boys who play with dolls instead of action figures, shit like that. U know? I once knew a kid who was like 10. He walked, and talked, just like a little girl. I seen him a couple a months back, and he was dressed like a woman. Make-up and all! How can kids decide they want to be gay? They don't even have sexual thoughts?

Well, what do yall think? Born gay, or choose 2 be gay?

Why would someone choose 2 be gay? Being gay would suck!!!!

i dnt kno, because u see some gay ppl come out when they like 40, after they married with kids. i dnt kno why ppl are gay, most likely its a mental problem.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post
    i dnt kno, because u see some gay ppl come out when they like 40, after they married with kids. i dnt kno why ppl are gay, most likely its a mental problem.
    LMAO @ "i dnt kno why ppl are gay, most likely its a mental problem."

!!!

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post

These 40 year olds may be born gay though and have lied to themselves all of their lives until they finally accepted the fact that they are gay. Imagine growing up in the 60's/70's. Society was not as accepting of this lifestyle so instead of being true to themselves they pretended that there was no attraction to people of the same sex.

Also these men could have lived double lives the whole time through the marriage etc. Pressure from family or personally they were scared to "come out of the closet" could be a part of it. Although they put up a front by getting married and having kids they could have been involved in gay relationships the whole time.

With that said I do agree that you are born gay or straight. I'm sure there are some that experiment or whatever else that brings them to homosexuality but generally I believe you are born that way.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    Do you think gays are born gay? Or do they decide to be gay?

Because of the fact that I have seen children, that I thought were gay, wind up really being gay later in life. I believe they are born that way. I'm not talkin about ho's that get to high and eat a pussy. I mean people who truly are attracted sexually to their own sex. You can see the little boys who play with dolls instead of action figures, shit like that. U know? I once knew a kid who was like 10. He walked, and talked, just like a little girl. I seen him a couple a months back, and he was dressed like a woman. Make-up and all! How can kids decide they want to be gay? They don't even have sexual thoughts?

Well, what do yall think? Born gay, or choose 2 be gay?

Why would someone choose 2 be gay? Being gay would suck!!!!
    Born Gay...Its natural even in nature with some animals

-

I can't stand gay people. I don't know why gays are gay. I don't understand how a man can be attracted to another man. That's sick. There's too many good looking women for a man to be interested in another man. Plus how can 2 men fuck anyway when they both got dicks? hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I can't stand gay people. I don't know why gays are gay. I don't understand how a man can be attracted to another man. That's sick. There's too many good looking women for a man to be interested in another man. Plus how can 2 men fuck anyway when they both got dicks? hahahahahahahahahahaha.
    :|

"Plus how can 2 men fuck anyway when they both got dicks?".

Are you like 3 ? Two words: Anal Sex.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL. Ya'll have holes too you know.

Gay peoples are fine with me. I think it comes naturally to them for the most part. I did a proj on transgendered people, and yea there are little girls or little boys who truly at age 2 or 3 know/think they don't belong as what they were born as (A bit diff. from gay people tho). Some people I heard go and "explore" and then they discover they like guys or girls more. Whatever. Do what you want, I say.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

TO EACH THEIR OWN. LIVE AND LET LIVE. JUST KILL ALL RAPISTS & PEDERASTS.

I think it's a choice.

The very idea of someone being born gay is like saying God created you for the specific purpose of breaking His law.

All homosexuality really is, is a warped version of lust.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    I think it's a choice.

The very idea of someone being born gay is like saying God created you for the specific purpose of breaking His law.

All homosexuality really is, is a warped version of lust.
    You know what they say:

"The squeaky wheel wants to get greased."