Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Benoit Dead??!?!?!?! wuswordz95 Lover/Hero is a murderer

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Mma Is For Faggits Like Joe Rogan

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH manhattan360's Avatar

Dam his the only reason and jimmy wang yang that i take a glimpse at wrestling anymore i wouldent be to quick to judge till i here the autopsy report and real good investigation ppl talking about burning in hell U dont know the situwation he was in. i was thinking his wife did this out of jeaolusy never thought he would do wut they saying he did

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manhattan360 View Post
    Dam his the only reason and jimmy wang yang that i take a glimpse at wrestling anymore i wouldent be to quick to judge till i here the autopsy report and real good investigation ppl talking about burning in hell U dont know the situwation he was in. i was thinking his wife did this out of jeaolusy never thought he would do wut they saying he did
    Another wrestling fan in disbelief.

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

Man its reported everywhere that Benoit did it.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

ATLANTA - Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife, suffocated his 7-year-old son and placed a Bible next to their bodies before hanging himself by the pulley of a weightlifting machine, authorities said Tuesday.

Investigators also found prescription anabolic steroids in the house, Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department. He would not comment on Benoit's state of mind or possible motive.

Autopsies showed all three died of asphyxiation, Pope said.

Benoit's wife, Nancy, was killed Friday in an upstairs family room, her feet and wrists were bound and there was blood under her head, indicating a possible struggle, Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard said.

The son, Daniel, was likely killed late Saturday or early Sunday, the body found in his bed, Ballard said.

Benoit apparently killed himself several hours and as long as a day later, Ballard said. His body was found in a downstairs weight room, his body found hanging from the pulley of a piece of exercise equipment.

The prosecutor said he found it "bizarre" that the WWE wrestling star spread out the killings over a long weekend and appeared to remain in the house for up to a day with the bodies.

"I'm baffled about why anybody would kill a 7-year-old," Ballard said. "I don't think we'll ever be able wrap our head around that."

Earlier, a law enforcement official speaking on a condition of anonymity said Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

ECW!

Quote Originally Posted by Roman Deini View Post
    ATLANTA - Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife, suffocated his 7-year-old son and placed a Bible next to their bodies before hanging himself by the pulley of a weightlifting machine, authorities said Tuesday.
    Fuckin PSYCHO
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

R.I.P. How in the life so in the death.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Technician View Post
    Fuckin PSYCHO

I bet it was the steroids...........that shit can make u go crazy if u abuse them!

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    I don't know?

its real fuked, i guess he got into a real big arguement with his wife and it kinda got out of control. a real shame because he was a great wrestler but this just tarnished he reputation as a person.

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Quote Originally Posted by manhattan360 View Post
    So killing his kid is justified if he was in a bad situation?Get the fuck outta here...when I watched wrestling he was one of my favs, but now he can kiss my living ass.He's in the same category as other child murderers to me now.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

shiiiit... im still havin trouble beliveing what the fuck i just read in this thread...
    that's a shame what happened, shit i didnt even know eddie guerero was dead too.... Rest In Peace to all !
    I C.R.E.A.M

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

^^man thats fuked