Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Benoit Dead??!?!?!?! wuswordz95 Lover/Hero is a murderer

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post

Pull that thong out that's bunched up in ya ass crack. This Bastard killed a child and a woman fuck him.
    shut the fuck up. cuz u aint perfect.

wuswordz95

you seem to take a pleasure in all of this big ben. motherfucker u better hope not to see me at any wu tang or hip hop concert cuz ill knock your ass out.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH manhattan360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
    So killing his kid is justified if he was in a bad situation?Get the fuck outta here...when I watched wrestling he was one of my favs, but now he can kiss my living ass.He's in the same category as other child murderers to me now.
    I didnt mean it like that i just meant he must have snapped his whole id just took over that made him do that

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH manhattan360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    Another wrestling fan in disbelief.
    Man i was just waiting to see the results there were other rumours u know people make mistakes sometime dam take it easy Baby pa Its life

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    you seem to take a pleasure in all of this big ben. motherfucker u better hope not to see me at any wu tang or hip hop concert cuz ill knock your ass out.
    If he'd do it with pics of Benoit's kid I'd prolly join you, but this is a totally different matter

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

while he did do something hideous....your no better by making lite of the situation...w/e not tryin to beef or nothin...jus sayin.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

BIG BEN VS WUSWORDZ95

15$ TO BEN..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Wwe Is Pretty Much Dead To Me Now After This Shit..........

ofcourse....but that pic at the top of the page is disrespectful to the son too....

I hope he suffered for a long time before he died! Sick bastard! I hope there is a hell so he can burn there forever! You have 2 be 1 hell of a coward 2 kill yourself, but your wife and 7 yr old son? Peice of shit waste of human life! Thank god he is dead! He cant murder any more children now.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

shut the fuck up. cuz u aint perfect.

Whatever man, I'll shut you down quickly. I'm in cali and will be at rock the bells in SF. I'll bring my camera and if you're really serious. I'll chuck 'em and post pics of you with a swollen face. Maybe I'll break your arm for good measure that way you'll think twice about posting veil threats on the net.

P.S. Benoit is a faggot.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manhattan360 View Post
    Man i was just waiting to see the results there were other rumours u know people make mistakes sometime dam take it easy Baby pa Its life
    PEACE MH. I just dispise any one that would hurt a woman and child.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

this is from the WWE website...

On Saturday, June 23, Chris Benoit was slated to appear at a WWE live event in Beaumont, Texas. That afternoon, Benoit contacted WWE to inform them that his wife and child were ill, and that he would not be able to attend the show.

WWE executives rebooked Benoit’s flight for the following morning, allowing Benoit to miss the Beaumont event making alternate arrangements for him to attend the pay-per-view event in Houston on Sunday.

WWE employees attempted to confirm with Benoit his travel plans but were unable to contact him.

Early Sunday morning, between 3:51 and 3:58 a.m., Benoit sent five text messages to co-workers:

Text Message 1 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am)- Chris Benoit’s cell phone
    “My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville Georgia. 30215”

Text Message 2 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am)- Chris Benoit’s cell phone
    “The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open”

Text Message 3 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:54am)- Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
    “My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
    Fayetteville Georgia. 30215”

Text Message 4 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:55am)- Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
    “My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
    Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

Text Message 5 to one co-worker (sent 6/24 at 3:58am)- Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
    “My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215”

Throughout the day on Sunday, WWE made numerous attempts to contact Benoit both at home and at local hospitals in the Atlanta area. As of 11:00 p.m., WWE officials were unable to establish contact with Chris Benoit.

At 12:30 p.m. on Monday, June 25, WWE officials were notified of the text messages sent to the co-workers the previous day. By 12:45 p.m., WWE had contacted Fayetteville County Sheriff’s office requesting they check on the Benoit family.

Fayetteville County Sheriffs office made contact with WWE at approximately 4:00 p.m. advising that they had entered the house of Chris Benoit and found three deceased bodies – an adult male, adult female and a male child. WWE was told that Benoit’s home was now considered a major crime scene.

The decision to cancel the live event scheduled in Corpus Christi that night was made between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. In keeping with company policy, and with limited knowledge regarding facts of the case, WWE choose to air a memorial dedicated to the career of Chris Benoit. As facts emerged surrounding the case, all tributes to Chris Benoit were removed both on-air and on WWE.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a shame that all of this happened. I met the dude once or twice back in the late 90's when my uncle worked with him. Seemed like a real nice guy.