Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suicide ! ! !

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

Thumbs down Suicide ! ! !

I dont think ppl who r thinking of commiting suicide r cowards, becouse everyone who claim they r chickens dont understand what's happening in their headz! That's wrong cuz yall is pushing them in the corner saying that shit..
    I know 90 % people who replys here gonna say they r cowards, running away from problems, cant face life and some bs like that...
    yall is ignorant!!!
    discuss...
    I C.R.E.A.M

I AM HIPHOP

i totally agree whit you
    there are external reasons that determine someone to do that, it`s not cuz they choose to take the easy way ... they just don`t see a way out from their problems, so i wouldn`t like to be in their place
    just 2 or 3 weeks ago i wrote an essay in english class about suicidal people and defended them
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Veteran Member

Word!

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

the way I see it, is that if you dont wanna live anymore, you dont wanna live. No way that makes someone a coward

'

Finally, something I can side with. My ol man was prescribed multiple medications for his chronic depression which had a very negative affect on him which eventually led to him trying to take his life during a bad stage of losing everything. He told me during that period he didnt know who he was or what he was doing.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

this is probly far from what u guys are talkin about but..

i've often thought that SOME ppl who commit suicide may do it just cuz they're so curious to see what happens when u die...like if real life starts to become so boring or maybe (this is often the case, i guess) it's so bad or difficult or whatever, they just think like well "i'd rather see what's it like on the other side n take my chances"....kind of a weird i guess but i've sometimes thought like what if i just shot myself in the face right now, what would i see, what would i go through??? i'm not depressed or nothin i just wonder about the afterlife alot...

Deppression and suicidal thoughts are very unique in that, if u never experienced them they are nearly impossible 2 understand. I never have, so I dont get it. It seems cowardly 2 me, but I have no intimate knowledge of such feelings. I feel sympathy for people who go through this, but dont undertsand it. Maybe cowardly is the wrong word. I don't know. I just can't imagine TRULY wanting 2 die. It seems like a easy way out, but what do I know? ????

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

it seems like the only way out.
    I C.R.E.A.M

skratch dj

i respectfully disagree.....

there is never a reason to commit suicide.....

i know shit can get hard in life sometimes, we all go thru it, but for me at least, faith in God will always sustain me....

anyhow, thats my take on it

s7
    skratchin is the word!!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/otherstexas

I AM HIPHOP

just when i read "there is never a reason to commit suicide" my first reaction was "i gotta ask this guy if he`s religious" ... but you already gave me the answer in the next line ... it`s logical
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Nice one there, 2L8Lit. I agree, yeah. If there's one thing a suicidal person doesn't need is to be picked-on for it.
    But I think, in most cases, you won't know until it's too late.
    I live in what's known as Australias "Suicide City" (highest rate per capita), and have had my fair share of experiences with it.

I completely disagree that anyone should, ever, but I can understand why they'd want to.
    For instance, I think a lot of the time the person is far from being cowardly, or just curious, or weak, but is actually being charitable in their own mind. "All I do is wrong. I keep hurting those I care about. They'd be better off without me." You know? Of course, this usually has the opposite effect, but you get what I'm saying.

Brad Strut
    Legend: Official
    www.myspace.com/bradstrut

skratch dj

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaz View Post
    For instance, I think a lot of the time the person is far from being cowardly, or just curious, or weak, but is actually being charitable in their own mind. "All I do is wrong. I keep hurting those I care about. They'd be better off without me." You know? Of course, this usually has the opposite effect, but you get what I'm saying.

Why would anyone feel like that about themselves???? I dont understand this mentality of death/suicide/killing in todays world. Everyone says that just cause shit gets hard, you gotta go wack yourself (or someone else).

why is everyone so consumed with death???? does everyone hate life nowadays????

i just dont get it (and ive had some pretty hard times), but i love life and all it encompasses....

People need to be stronger in the face of adversity.....that's not a diss or a knock against anyone, but i see suicide as a weak way out......learn to face the challenges of life, not run from them...

not judging anyone, just tryin to help....

s7

skratch dj

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
    just when i read "there is never a reason to commit suicide" my first reaction was "i gotta ask this guy if he`s religious" ... but you already gave me the answer in the next line ... it`s logical
    not really, but close....here's the deal:

actually im spiritual, not religious.....

there's a BIG difference...

i have faith in God, but i dont deal in organised religion...

just clearin it up for ya

yup

s7
    Last edited by shalom7; 06-28-2007 at 11:51 AM.

I AM HIPHOP

it`s all good my friend, sometimes i wish i was a believer too ... congrats for being able to love life (no sarcasm, for real)

Quote Originally Posted by shalom7 View Post
    Why would anyone feel like that about themselves???? I dont understand this mentality of death/suicide/killing in todays world. Everyone says that just cause shit gets hard, you gotta go wack yourself (or someone else).

why is everyone so consumed with death???? does everyone hate life nowadays????

i just dont get it (and ive had some pretty hard times), but i love life and all it encompasses....

People need to be stronger in the face of adversity.....that's not a diss or a knock against anyone, but i see suicide as a weak way out......learn to face the challenges of life, not run from them...

not judging anyone, just tryin to help....

s7
    Yeah man, I completely agree. But it's not always that simple.

I mean, imagine someone with a debilitating mental illness; They can be perfectly fine one day, and the next get so depressed over nothing that they shut down, or just randomly spazz out, at their kids, girl, family, or whatever at any random moment. No matter how much they reassure them that it's okay and they understand and all that, there's gonna be guilt for their actions afterwards, whether they were in control of it or not.
    And what if, after being pumped so full of drugs and treatments trying to "fix" their brain chemistry seemed to have no effect, or even compounded the problem?

Suicide could seem a way to relieve the burden on their loved ones, y'know? Whether completely off their rocker, or completely sane at the time, this could make the most sense.

(Off topic:

And good to hear, Shalom7, I reckon that's the only way one can be in this day and age with every major organized religion so fucked-up. Whether you believe in him/it or not, only God can judge us, not fuckin' man.

And begongo, who knows, maybe one day you will be. I'm not saying you're wrong or whatever, but never be so staunch in your views that the acquisition of new knowledge has to be fit to your idea, y'know?
    I swear I'm an athiest one day, a christian the next, muslim the day after...call me a traitor if you will, but I've still got a lot more to learn before I know what I'm doing. ...And that, searching knowledge, is revered by any religious text. Can't go wrong like that!)

Brad Strut
    Legend: Official
    www.myspace.com/bradstrut