Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Suicide ! ! !

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I wouldn't mind working for myself but it's not gonna happen because i don't wanna be in charge of running a company. I don't have a lot of job experience except cleaning/janitorial work. That's the only type of work i'm good at and i don't like doing that type of work because it doesn't pay enough. Ramesh thanks for telling me about finding about low cost housing. I'm gonna look into that but i'm not trying to live in the ghetto. I wanna live in the suburbs and if i can't get a place in the suburbs, i'd rather die than live in the ghetto. Too much ignorance in the ghetto and i don't wanna be around ignorant blacks because i'm a positive person. I definitely need to be on my own because i would feel much better if i was living by myself because i can't stand my dad. It's hard for me to live with him because he complains too much about my situation and he's too negative. He curses too much and he yells when he gets upset and i'm tired of that shit. He behaves the same way when he gets upset with my mom and brother. He wakes my mom up every morning around 4am to talk to her about how much he hates his job, he talks to her about her job and i know she's gotta be tired of that because she can't get no sleep. I'm surprised my mom has been married to him for 31 years because if i was my mom, i would've divorced his ass a long time ago. He's a pain in the ass to deal with. When he dies, i'm not going to his funeral. My mom would probably force me to go but i don't wanna go because my dad and i have never had a good relationship. My dad told me he wants a closed casket when he dies. I think that's weird. Why would anybody want a closed casket at a funeral when they die?
    i understand what you mean it's not nice living in the ghetto but it's not all that bad there is the mentality of the minority that effects the majority of people, but you not going to have any problems if you not doing anything wrong, it's actually not that bad once you in there you will adapt. it's not easy being self employed it's very stressfull & it can back fire. the world works on a system & evry man plays his part , a janitor is important evry mans job is important for the world to function in the way it's designed.

-

I don't wanna live in the ghetto period. I couldn't see myself adapting to the ghetto. My grandmother used to live in the projects and i used to visit her when i was a kid and it wasn't that bad back then because most of the black kids in her neighborhood were my age and we played games like kickball, basketball, hide and seek. Back then her neighborhood didn't have that much crime so it was kinda safe to visit her. It's not like that anymore in her neighborhood. Her projects got torn down and a few other buildings on her side of the street got torn down. My grandmother almost got burned up and could've died in her apartment when she snitched on a drug dealer to her landlord. That happened awhile ago. My aunt's husband saved my grandmother that day. Anyway getting back to the topic, i think homeless people should kill themselves because there's no point in them living because they have no job, no money, no place of their own, no car. When you don't have those things, there's no point in living. I realize that there are some homeless people who have mental problems and they can't take care of themselves but they still shouldn't wanna live. I think blind, deaf and people who can't walk should kill themselves too. Life is fucking hard and that's why people shouldn't judge people who kill themselves. People say stupid shit like people who kill themselves are cowards because they can't deal with problems in their life. If a person wants to kill themselves, go ahead. I don't have a problem with that because i don't have the right to judge a person who's suicidal. I think about suicide sometimes because life is hard for me and that's because i have a hard time using my brain and figuring things out so i can get a good job and take care of myself. If i had a gun right now, i'd end my life and i wouldn't care what people thought about it.

rumor has it x-1 from onyx camp did himself in
    "abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is"

-

X1 did kill himself.