Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wal-Mart and the downfall of were you live

Default Wal-Mart and the downfall of were you live

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...n%3Along&hl=en

wal-mart..what are the good things of it

well i can tell u some of the bad things

1. (the take over)

when a wal-mar movies in to a small or medium town
    it drives other store owners out of buisness...
    first they take money from them for building roads and laying pipe lines so a wal-mart can come in town..taxes...all of us work pay em
    another problem it creates is it drives down property value
    so when some one does lose their store and needs to sell off the building they own the price will be around 25% lower then what they payed for

2. (do more for less)

employees are cheated out of hours all the time
    they are forced to work over time hours off the clock for no pay in fear of being fired
    a manger will trick them.. they will take their over time and throw it on to the next pay time so no matter what they only get 40 hrs a week..

3. (women)

they are worthless..alot of women who have worked for them dont get promoted and or women who work their will clean the bathrooms cuz ...thats "a woman's job"

4. (health pay)

the big prob..........

who pays for wal-marts employees health/ benefits

.......we do........

out of every state with a wal-mart.. multi amount of peeps have to seek other help for heath needs

what wal-mart said to them ...go on welfare

so every year we pay wal-mart over a billion $ so their staff can go to the doctors if needed

watch the clip above u will see more then what i have said

what is ur say in all of this,........

I'll have to watch the actual video later But I don't shop at wal-mart at all. To me, they're the epitome of corperate america saling the people out for profits.

Support the Real. Click HERE

they are not only fucking up america the are fucking up a bunch of other places ae well

they put profit befor human life

fact'

they have a shit load of cameras inside the store to monitor their goods and their employees....

but out side ..none

alot of peeps have been killed or raped or their cars have been stolen from a wal-mart parking lot
    ..u see a sign saying its video protected...its not

FRESH FISH

they showed this movie to kids at school and pretty much the every kid went anti-wal mart after seeing it.

haha....damn that's fucked up but not surprisingthey got a 1000 plants in China running slave laborso fuckin their employees here is no stretch at all.I heard they opened up Wal-Marts in Germany but they had to shut 'em down because no one would shop there.It could happen here, we just all need to be on the same page

Support the Real. Click HERE

what will work is if all the workers here will just quite

after seeing that clip
    ireally wish some one will just kill lee scott

fuck rich prick
    saves money the best way he can

fucker ate a 10$ meal to save money and sleep in the same room with his partner

fucking prick

he and his fam gave away 6 grand for the homless

fucking wal-mart empleeys gave away over 5 mill and they berly have money

wal mart gave 4% to over a year
    bill gates gave away 58% of his earnings in a year

I used to work at a Walmart back in high school. I remember on school nights, I wanted to get right home after work. It was time for me to leave for the night, and I had my department all fronted(faced), and was ready to check out. Though, the front doors were locked from the inside. lol One of the people in charge told me that I wasn't allowed to leave until every department in the store was finished their fronting of items. I eventually ended up quitting cause I was getting tired of having to wait around so long, and getting home so late on the school nights.

I remember a few years back, that Walmart got in trouble, cause a worker got injured bad in the store, and the doors were locked from the inside. Nobody in charge that night had the keys with them to open the doors, so they had to wait until a worker they called, could get to the store.

And back to the thread, how many Walmart stores do people need? If there is a Walmart store in one town, do they really need to build another Walmart store in the neighboring town, which is only like ten minutes away? They are building another Super Walmart nearby to me. Walmart bought out a small pizza place, that was in business for like 37 years. The owners lived above the pizza place. Some of my relatives had been going to that pizza place since the 70's. And it's not just Walmart building way too many stores around my way. Do you need a CVS drug store on like every single road? How many Wawa convenience stores do you need in one town? They are putting all the smaller gas stations out of business. Do you need 100 different banks in one town?

Thanks for the video. I'm not in the US so I didn't really know much beyond people complaining about them and the hilarious South Park episode. After seeing that, I can see that South Park was pretty much spot-on (in it's completely over the top style) as usual!

That was a harrowing watch at times!

The dude sent to make sure that the Chinese plants were up to scratch with human rights and all that and was talking about how he was crying on the phone to his wife the first night, her reassuring him that he'd fix it all, only to be fired for telling 'em about it all.

The family-run supermarket that were not ordering more inventory so that they could pay their employess as they were going out of business.

...Yeah, well worth a watch.

Brad Strut
    Legend: Official
    www.myspace.com/bradstrut

Do people think that Walmart started changing once their owner died in like 1992? Cause it seems like they are going against a bunch of things that the original owner set forth.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Didnt watch the video yet, but I like Wal-Mart. Thier prices are great, and im there atleast once a week(Usually 2-3 am, high as fuck)

ui like wal-mart too but after watching this..mad me want to stop going...lee scott dosnt need to have my money he is a lying prick who is a billionair and is still money hungry ..

he sacraficed lives for profit

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Boo Hoo.....

People are mad because they can't compete with Wal-Mart. Some cry baby shit.

Wal-Mart helps save me money, which means more money in my pocket. Can't complain about that.

lol watch the vid

wal- mart factoreis in other countrys kill workers...u buy a shirt for 14 $ witch only takes 12 cents to make ...
    peeps only get 2 $ a day for work

lee scott put money before lives alot of peeps lives are ruind

check the vid
    ur affected by it to if u work..ur taxes pay for their staff to have health care cuz the ceo is worried about making profit for him self

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    lol watch the vid

wal- mart factoreis in other countrys kill workers...u buy a shirt for 14 $ witch only takes 12 cents to make ...
    peeps only get 2 $ a day for work

lee scott put money before lives alot of peeps lives are ruind

check the vid
    ur affected by it to if u work..ur taxes pay for their staff to have health care cuz the ceo is worried about making profit for him self
    Whaaaaaaaaaa!

I don't by cheap wal-mart t-shirts unless they're for work.

It's good to know people in other countries are making some bank. Two dollars stretches a long way in other countries.

My taxes pay off their staff? Your taxes pay for my health care too! I get my health care from the indian health services.

Who do you think pay ihs workers? Your taxes.

As a matter of fact, my wifee works for ihs, so that means your paying for a lot of the neat shit laying around my house.

wal mart came to the city were i live and put nearly every thing out of business