Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Why Do White People

Default Why Do White People

*edit, skip to page 6 for my updated editorial on the matter,
    this \/ here was for a purpose (or atleast it ended up having one)

love to take shit over? Are they an entire race of theives or what? They'll call it liberation or "civilizing the hethens" when they land on foreign shores but no doubt that's just double speak (DS) for "we plan on killin just about everybody. And who were not killin better love working for nothing but a scarred back and pig's feet." Some would like to think that this is something of the past but I think this has more to do with places to conquor running thin. But just ask any Iraqi, those white muthafucka's are still at it Even if you're not taking part directly, its still white people voting more white people into office so they can be the ones to "liberate all those savages who are JUST DYING FOR SOME GOOD OL' FASHION WHITEY LIBERATION." The bombs from the stealth bombers are there to insure that. And if its not murder.................

then they want to renovate your neighborhood, DS for driving up prices and forcing you out

or.....

they want to protect and serve you, DS for frisking, harrassing and killing

on, and on, when will Whitey ever calm the fuck down?
    Last edited by Visionz; 07-24-2007 at 06:55 PM.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Banned

white americans you mean
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Why can't the fuckin Brits let countries go?

Start apartheid in Africa, massacre Indians, kill Native Americans and shit.

Just to let you Muslims know... the Brits are the ones who dropped the Jews in the Middle East and just left them there.

Banned

the same jews who history pre dated islamic existance? they was in bethlahem and jerusalem before islam was ever thought up

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
    the same jews who history pre dated islamic existance? they was in bethlahem and jerusalem before islam was ever thought up
    Didn't God have them kill people in order to get that land? (I think I'm not sure)

But anyway I'm talking about how the Brits dropped off the Jews and just left them there.

Banned

i'm not religious so i donno, all i know is jews were in the middle east before islam if you go by the bible, which everyone seems to do these days

what about it? it's their historical holy land, they have a right to be there, they day jews shift out of israel is when muslims shift out of bosnia, turkey and chechnya, but whatever, im not getting in an argument bout jews and muslims for shit, theyre both as bad as each other
    Last edited by The Hound; 06-29-2007 at 07:17 PM.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I didn't say if Jews deserved to be there or not... I'm saying the Brits shouldn't of put the Jews in the Middle East the way they did because it created such a problem.

Banned

alright my bad

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I do agree though that the Muslims shouldn't say that the Jews "stole" Israel because the Muslims took it from the Jews (during the Crusades i think).

Quote Originally Posted by Scáth Bán View Post
    Why can't the fuckin Brits let countries go?

Start apartheid in Africa, massacre Indians, kill Native Americans and shit.

Just to let you Muslims know... the Brits are the ones who dropped the Jews in the Middle East and just left them there.
    They killed a fair few Aboriginals too

I dunno, I'm white, I just get this sudden urge most days to run and sit in some black dudes house. Then when he arks up, I'll just stab him with a musket - Must be in the genes.

This was centuries ago, it's not "whites", it was a completely different time.

It wasn't just Britain with regard to Israel, and its not like the western world hasn't got richer off of it, its the westr having their money grubbing hands on the middle east that allows for cheap petroleum in the states, and access to heroin routes through the broken soviet state, arms trading and many other lucrative ventures.
    Everyone's making money, well at least the rich people are. Ain't just white people either.

Chicks dig giant robots

Banned

maybe saudi's and UAE should spread the wealth to the arabic brothers, and petrol is hardly cheap, the sooner they legalize alternatives to petrol the better

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    They killed a fair few Aboriginals too

I dunno, I'm white, I just get this sudden urge most days to run and sit in some black dudes house. Then when he arks up, I'll just stab him with a musket - Must be in the genes.

This was centuries ago, it's not "whites", it was a completely different time.
    What was centuries ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Scáth Bán View Post
    What was centuries ago?
    A lot of what you said? Doubt many Brits are over there killing Native Americans now