Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Why Do White People

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    A lot of what you said? Doubt many Brits are over there killing Native Americans now
    I was just showing examples of how the British rule areas over time in the past century (other than the native americans), especially apartheid which ended in the early 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Scáth Bán View Post
    I was just showing examples of how the British rule areas over time in the past century (other than the native americans), especially apartheid which ended in the early 90s.
    I know, but I still feel the point needed to be made it was in different times a lot of the stuff - Now it's on a different, political level, and far from just the whites.

But I agree with the main concensus, as a race, we don't have a good track record. "Whites" is a bit unfair though.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    I know, but I still feel the point needed to be made it was in different times a lot of the stuff - Now it's on a different, political level, and far from just the whites.

But I agree with the main concensus, as a race, we don't have a good track record. "Whites" is a bit unfair though.
    I completely agree the government is the main problem and not the British citizens. Just like here in America (even though we must be fucking dumb to vote for this guy twice). I musta went way off topic talking about the Brits and not the white race.

It's obvious the thread starter is just trying to "retaliate" for the earlier 'why do black people' thread. He's wrong to blame the whole white race. I think he means Americans like tonearm said.

And it's not fair to blame the white citizens in America because the government is doing dirty shit that the people cannot control.

Veteran Member

Actually Jews and Palestinians are genetically similar, so most likely, they were once one people, only they have been seperated for centuries. It would be more accurate to say the Palestinians the West like got dropped on the Palestinians the West hates.

And Unseen, aren't you white?

And I have a good idea why white people invade places so easily, but the last time I tried to explain it, the crazy motherfuckers on here went psycho and dragged on the ad homiems forever so let's just stick to the completely logical and scientific theory you guys are just naturally evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    Actually Jews and Palestinians are genetically similar, so most likely, they were once one people, only they have been seperated for centuries. It would be more accurate to say the Palestinians the West like got dropped on the Palestinians the West hates.

And Unseen, aren't you white?

And I have a good idea why white people invade places so easily, but the last time I tried to explain it, the crazy motherfuckers on here went psycho and dragged on the ad homiems forever so let's just stick to the completely logical and scientific theory you guys are just naturally evil.
    I am indeed, this however doesn't stop my abilities to over-generalize as if we were all the same. As Method said here, we don't as a whole have a very good track record.

To Tonearm, its not just Americans (though we've definetely played the roll)
    The Belgums instigating the warfare between the Hutu's and Tutsuis in Rwanda (millions dead there), Britain all over the fucking place, and there's probably alot more that I'm just not aware about. We're hell-bent on conquest historically speaking (and it's a trend that is as recent as RIGHT FUCKING Now)

Support the Real. Click HERE

no it just about human nature to want evry thing greed is what we do

i mean i dont no about you but i wold never share my block with a rival of mine but i guess thats the irsh side talking right
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

is it because theyre white or because of the situation? If africans had figured out the gun first, wouldnt they have been the ones bombing the middle east? Personally, i think skin color has nothing to do with it. Just so happens that white people are the ones who run shit in the world and theyre the ones who constantly strive for power. Its not because theyre white, its because they can.

*waits for blackman to chime in*

'white' people simply have a different mind set. they see poor human beings as cattle, to be worked and profited from. And why not? Why should you try to move mountains to make everybody mentally emancipated and equal? Why not keep the enlightenment exclusive to a few and fuck the rest,seeing as most of them are worthless morons anyway?

undefeatable

most civilizations throughout time have conquered others for land/money/resources
    this is not a trait limited to whites or white culture
    indian tribes in the americas fought each other all of the time, and took slaves from their defeated rivals.

it's simply untrue to say that it's only been white civilizations to act in this manner.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by living_undead View Post
    most civilizations throughout time have conquered others for land/money/resources
    this is not a trait limited to whites or white culture
    indian tribes in the americas fought each other all of the time, and took slaves from their defeated rivals.

it's simply untrue to say that it's only been white civilizations to act in this manner.
    Exactly. Some of you people in here need to take a history course that pre dates industrialized societies and you will find out that this sort of thing has been going on forever. The thing that makes it worse now is that number one, its more recent and we feel the reverberations and number two, technological innovations have given certain Europeans a huge advantage over the rest of the world, and they are still trying to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Cumstain View Post
    'white' people simply have a different mind set. they see poor human beings as cattle, to be worked and profited from. And why not? Why should you try to move mountains to make everybody mentally emancipated and equal? Why not keep the enlightenment exclusive to a few and fuck the rest,seeing as most of them are worthless morons anyway?
    Is this your own perspective on things or an interpretation of how things are? Do me a favor and define worthless morons.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
    is it because theyre white or because of the situation? If africans had figured out the gun first, wouldnt they have been the ones bombing the middle east? Personally, i think skin color has nothing to do with it. Just so happens that white people are the ones who run shit in the world and theyre the ones who constantly strive for power. Its not because theyre white, its because they can.

*waits for blackman to chime in*
    yeah thats what i was thiking really its just human nature

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

yo the history is fucked since human existance gotta let that sjit go or it will build stress inside the stumic you know , and I dont know why thiese white ppunkz are so power horny and wanna controle the world Im white and I hate politicalswine whites for wat they did & do for real, I think at it like fuck dem bitches let me liv my life, stand in my way and you get sprayed wit wateva devilheadpunkz!!!!! ayaay PEACE out here!!!!
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

its something in man, all man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
    i'm not religious so i donno, all i know is jews were in the middle east before islam if you go by the bible, which everyone seems to do these days

what about it? it's their historical holy land, they have a right to be there, they day jews shift out of israel is when muslims shift out of bosnia, turkey and chechnya, but whatever, im not getting in an argument bout jews and muslims for shit, theyre both as bad as each other
    if this is so then every christian should leave europe as everyone was pagan before. i give u lot a history lesson. u see muslims and jews were not always enemies. i may sound like a turk talking nonsense but all the beef between muslims and jews started after our empire was split. england and france fuked up the middle east, there was no need for syria iraq, jordan and the rest to exist. they drew the borders and fuked it up. jews lived comfortably under turkish rule. its not an muslim jew thing. its arabs being ignorant. i have no problem with an isreali state, because all the states that dnt want them like the former iraq, syria, lebanon jordan egypt and the rest. if they dnt think isreal should exist then really they should shut up cause they shouldnt exist. they were all apart of our empire. makes no differences. if the arabs really didnt want isreal there then they should have invaded.

i may sound like some fascist talkin crap but read up on it and u will see that in the times of the ottoman empire the holy lands were open to everyone. we lost the war and lost our land, so let the winners of that land, france and england do watever they want with it. if the arabs aint happy they shouldnt have stabbed us their 'fellow muslims' in the back.

about the thread, yes the white man conquered raped burnt and all that. so did every other powerful race. the white man conquered soo much because they avoided other powerful races, africa, australia, india and australia were easy victories. the gunpowder vs spears. was easy. the white powers moved forward by looting the land and advancing in technology. reason why the worlds richest nations are white. they exposed the land they had, thats all they did. while the muslims powers including us turks stopped expanding in technology but we got fat spending money on shit. you would be surprised but fascist turks blame islam for the empire falling. so us muslims have ourselves to blame for us being behind the west. i mean look at japan, they got nuked, the country suffers from eathquakes and various natural disasters. yet they have the 2nd largest economy in the world.