Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Why Do White People

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
    is it because theyre white or because of the situation? If africans had figured out the gun first, wouldnt they have been the ones bombing the middle east?
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    The thing that makes it worse now is that number one, its more recent and we feel the reverberations and number two, technological innovations have given certain Europeans a huge advantage over the rest of the world, and they are still trying to catch up.
    Everyone heard the story at one time it was Europe who were living in caves and the rest of the world were the ones who were "civil". I must put that in quotations because I am referring to the standard of living. In other words is it really power people are striving for when they are poor or is it a higher living standard at the end?

Europeans then wanted spices and silk, etc. and knew how far they had to go to get it. On land you need to go through many territories and go through deserts. They had wood so they decided to build ships and bump around the shore and hopefully get around the problem.

Along those ways they find Africa and the minerals they have, and also bumped into America along the way trying to find another route.

From South America they brought back many varieties of plants such as tomatoes. These more varieties of food suddenly available made better diets which further increases a living standard.

Therefore the reason why white people want to take shit over probably is because they believe they can make it better. And by better I mean more prosperous as well as make wealth for themselves. That doesn't mean they were always right...we can all give examples of where they were wrong. Sometimes it results into an area being stripped of its resources (stolen) but at one time no one knew how resource bases worked....but people know now.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Everyone heard the story at one time it was Europe who were living in caves and the rest of the world were the ones who were "civil". I must put that in quotations because I am referring to the standard of living. In other words is it really power people are striving for when they are poor or is it a higher living standard at the end?

Europeans then wanted spices and silk, etc. and knew how far they had to go to get it. On land you need to go through many territories and go through deserts. They had wood so they decided to build ships and bump around the shore and hopefully get around the problem.

Along those ways they find Africa and the minerals they have, and also bumped into America along the way trying to find another route.

From South America they brought back many varieties of plants such as tomatoes. These more varieties of food suddenly available made better diets which further increases a living standard.

Therefore the reason why white people want to take shit over probably is because they believe they can make it better. And by better I mean more prosperous as well as make wealth for themselves. That doesn't mean they were always right...we can all give examples of where they were wrong. Sometimes it results into an area being stripped of its resources (stolen) but at one time no one knew how resource bases worked....but people know now.

kinda but not exactly.

im telling you guys, if you are serious to finding out the answer to this exact question read Jarded Diamonds book, "Guns, Germs, and Steel:The Fates of Human Societies"

Fucking great book, it literally explains why white people "run shit". in a non rasicst way. its not an excuse, but literally a history of the worlds people and how we got to be where we were.

it starts off with a question by a black new geuinian he met during his studies there. the guys asks "why do you white people have so much cargo(basically just stuff in general) and us black people have so little? and then he takes it from there, starting with the begining of humans all the way to today.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    kinda but not exactly.

im telling you guys, if you are serious to finding out the answer to this exact question read Jarded Diamonds book, "Guns, Germs, and Steel:The Fates of Human Societies"

Fucking great book, it literally explains why white people "run shit". in a non rasicst way. its not an excuse, but literally a history of the worlds people and how we got to be where we were.

it starts off with a question by a black new geuinian he met during his studies there. the guys asks "why do you white people have so much cargo(basically just stuff in general) and us black people have so little? and then he takes it from there, starting with the begining of humans all the way to today.
    There are many ways to tell the history of everything and thread it all together. But it is true that physical and human geography and origins play a bigger role in the outcomes while race and culture is the overlooked counterpart in the explorations and culture clashes.

im white and a thief and i dont call my shit liberating or nothing like that, im an honest white man

Wu Vatican

have you read it, or just checked the synopsis?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

penalty boxed user

back in the day when i used to live in woodstock i used to hang out with the sherman brothers they were closest to my heart , they also introduced me to wu-tang i used to eat by them almost evryday not only me but alot of us

i dont really lke white people either.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

Quote Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
    the same jews who history pre dated islamic existance? they was in bethlahem and jerusalem before islam was ever thought up
    Before Islam was ever thought up? You obviously have no knowledge of Islam. It existed throughout time but it didn't have a name until the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was here. Now I know everyone is gonna come back with some shit they don't know nothing about so keep on talking - I'm not gonna argue I just wanted to reply to that ridiculous comment.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    love to take shit over? Are they an entire race of theives or what? They'll call it liberation or "civilizing the hethens" when they land on foreign shores but no doubt that's just double speak (DS) for "we plan on killin just about everybody. And who were not killin better love working for nothing but a scarred back and pig's feet." Some would like to think that this is something of the past but I think this has more to do with places to conquor running thin. But just ask any Iraqi, those white muthafucka's are still at it Even if you're not taking part directly, its still white people voting more white people into office so they can be the ones to "liberate all those savages who are JUST DYING FOR SOME GOOD OL' FASHION WHITEY LIBERATION." The bombs from the stealth bombers are there to insure that. And if its not murder.................

then they want to renovate your neighborhood, DS for driving up prices and forcing you out

or.....

they want to protect and serve you, DS for frisking, harrassing and killing

on, and on, when will Whitey ever calm the fuck down?

Too general, mate. Black people sometimes did same shit. Or yellow.

My people - who are all white - never did anything of counted in the first paragraph. About others - just look at cities in Asia and Africa and you'll see same shit happens.

Unseen, I'm fucking disappointed. Thought better of you.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    I know, but I still feel the point needed to be made it was in different times a lot of the stuff - Now it's on a different, political level, and far from just the whites.

But I agree with the main concensus, as a race, we don't have a good track record. "Whites" is a bit unfair though.
    In average same as others. For example, yellow race - once at the top of world's science and art (China) - at the same time was murdering millions of people in Europe and Asia (Genghis Khan - estimated 25 million people dead, third biggest carnage in the world after WWII (60 mil) and An Lushan rebellion - in CHINA (36 mil dead)).
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

war since existance!!!! history alwayz twistin and turning yall!!!! fuck the sad past!!!!before the bookz men was fighting dinoz and other tribes, sjit is in human nature to survife and take advantage of the political weak peepz evry country got his fuck heads . for example the takedown of statue Sadam was a fucin set upby the US army made the western world tink :look they happy saved by america wat a lagh ! m.f.'s always sneekin deceavin an manipulatin with set ups govermentz allwayz try to keep peoplz stupid pssss...mark my wurdz a change gonna com, I tink the world gonna explo kuz of all the negativ energie peoplez be spreadin yo

PEACE out here
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

blame religion..not white people.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    kinda but not exactly.

I just picked up that book today along with Stephen Hawkings "A Brief History of Time." Can't wait to dive into both.

Wu Vatican

nice, post what you think of it when you have read it. im not going to lie, like all books there are some parts that are a little dry but just get past those and there is a wealth of knowledge inbetween those covers.

its the elite not the people. the elite do this for their own nwo agendas. to judge a people, on their leaders/govt is wrong. as in every country the elite/govt are corrupt and all a part of the nwo. the human race is one family, we have just been manipulated via doctrines etc to kill eachother for the elites gain, divide and rule. one love means one love, thats all of us.