Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Why Do White People

FRESH FISH

lol @ stereotypes

lol @ stereotypes, and the name assmoney!

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    thats life, it sucks.

but chyo we came from animals, we were all very animalistic at one time, some still are, were getting better, but we aint there yet.

You came from a monkey. Not me.

No one came from monkeys, that's a misinterpretation of the theory of evolution.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    You came from a monkey. Not me.

think what you want slippy, doesnt hurt me that you cant handle the truth.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

think what you want slippy, doesnt hurt me that you cant handle the truth.
    No, I can handle it. You came from a monkey. I'm cool with that.

Nothing wrong with monkeys.

I can dig it, i'm cool with monkeys. Cute little fellers.

I'm not too keen on those black moneys though.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    No, I can handle it. You came from a monkey. I'm cool with that.

nah actually we came from hominins and then australopithecus. its called science bro, its 2007 get with it.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

nah actually we came from hominins and then australopithecus. its called science bro, its 2007 get with it.
    It's called a theory.

I'm all for the scientific method.

Just don't confuse factstm with theories.tm

Facts are a registered trademark of real world science.

Theories are a trademark of real bullshitters anonymous. If you would like more information on theories, please refer to this online source:

• noun: a belief that can guide behavior
      Example: "The architect has a theory that more is less"
    • noun: a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances to explain a specific set of phenomena
      Example: "True in fact and theory"
    • noun: a tentative theory about the natural world; a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena
      Example: "A scientific hypothesis that survives experimental testing becomes a scientific theory

Wu Vatican

and how did we get here?

aliens dropped us off?

'god' molded us out of some clay?

magic?

In this thread a lot of people take what I started this off with as personal. That to some degree was on purpose.

There are two or three basics defense that people have testified to in the course of these six-odd pages.

Either

A) that was the past and it doesn't have much to do with me. I live in this world as my own man free from all the history that preceded me.

or

B) its not just the white people, others do it to. sorry but shit happens.

or

C) its not about color at all, open your mind

I like the outlook of point A in its attempt to disassociate from the past. To me its a deathwish for the ideas that propelled color of skin to matter in the first place. Ideas are much harder to kill so amen to the end of those mental brick walls. No doubt they still exist but they are being knocked down.

With that being said, I'd like to remind yall that, atleast for those in america, its not so easy to escape from that path our forefathers walked to bring us to where we are to today.

My homeboy just got back from NY after celebrating his great-grandmothers 97th birthday. She was telling him that her grandfather was one of the freed slaves. That shit blew my mind!! It really put into perspective just how short a time its been. That's just five generations ago. Now think for any white people that can trace their ancestors back to the thirteen colonies. That's a full 300-400 year financial head start ahead of alot of the people their great-great-great-grandkids are out competing for jobs in TODAY's market.

And in another perspective maybe they're ones who are deciding to put the job out in the paper in the first place and the rest of us poor immigrants and slaves all got to the party way too late. (which also brings validity to statement C)

And to statement B, looking back in honest retrospect, for me , is pretty much bullshit. In other races you find Instances, with white people you'll find tendencies. I can't explain why and I don't think its just true for everyone who's white, its just there a war-like tendency to our ruling goverments that goes historically unmatched.

It's not always about technological advances either, the Chinese where the first to have gunpowder. They built the great wall to keep the Russians Out. China by and large has a history of minding its own business. They've had a lot of wars but most was of an internal nature vs. trying to acquire land they knew didn't belong to them.

The Mayan empire was very advanced and had a population at its peak that would mirror modern-day NYC yet they never expanded much past the Yucutan penisuala. I don't think anyone could show me any time in recorded history where there was 14 million white people in as densely populated areas as that and NOT start getting some imperialistic ambitions. I'm not saying that's fact, just that that's my hunch.
    I'd be interested in hearing anything that proves it false.

And just food for thought

Revelations 6:8

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth to with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beast of the earth.

Anyone else know what the ratio of landmass between Europe & the US is compared to the rest of the planet?

Support the Real. Click HERE

and how did we get here?

aliens dropped us off?

'god' molded us out of some clay?

magic?
    Now if I told you the answer to that, it would ruin all the fun now, wouldn't it.

bump-skiddadee-bump

Support the Real. Click HERE