18 36.73%
  • Superior

19 38.78%
  • Hot

6 12.24%
  • Warm

6 12.24%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Official Transformers review thread.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

And don't forget about the robot that transforms into a vibrating dildo!

Veteran Member

It was pretty dope. I'd pay to see it again...

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
    Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    I hope they have that robot that turns into a cassette tape player. That would be frickin awesome dude!
    THERES 2 OF THOSE, BLASTER[AUTOBOTS] AND SOUNDWAVE[DECEPTICONS] IM PRETTY SURE UR TALKIN ABOUT SOUNDWAVE THO, HES DA SHIT!

{>____<}

Exclamation The Official Transformers review thread.

I personally think the movie is a classic, especially dealing with classical material. Michael Bay did an excellent job with this movie and I hope that there will be a second one to come in the future.

There were some things I did not like. Some of my childhood characters like Starscream, Jazz, and Bonecrusher did not get much air time. But they did kick ass, though! The running time for this movie is: 2:00:15 (two hours and fifteen minutes).

Unlike Spider-man 3 (boring in some scenes but it's a classic), this movie WILL have you at the edge of your seat all the way to the end! I won't say anything else. Just go see the movie. I'll promise you, it will blow you away.

Overall rating: 9.3/10

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 07-03-2007 at 11:37 AM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Suga Duga

can't wait to see it, thx

did you even watched spider man 3; a classic....
    it was a heap of shit

but transformers looks ill

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

Veteran Member

Well, its not a classic, but it is better than Spider-man 3. It was good. So far, the best movie this summer. The black guy always dies in a movie (R.I.P. JAZZ). Its all good though. Devastator and Starscream stoled the movie though.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Movie was fucking ridiculous!! The action sequences were really well done. I like how they only put in a few robots, to not make the shit confusing and to give em all some air time.

The plot didn't really do it for me though. I wasn't expecting anything spectacular for the plot, but still. I guess there was a lot of action to cover up the lack of story. But still that's hardly a complaint if you wanna see some robot ass kicking.

Megatron was in the movie too. Man I just can't get off the fact that the fight scenes were amazing. Really well done. The way they transform while moving (flying/driving) was siickkkkk. SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!!!!

SPOILER

Does anyone who's seen it know if that was Starscream or Megatron that blasted off into space during the credits? And if it was Starscream, what's so special about him surviving??? Sorry, I never really watched G1.
    ]browndogg*]

FRESH FISH

i just left the theater, movie was a freakin blast awesome effects, great story funny, action. fuckin great

this movie comes out on the 27th of july in england. fukin sucks. why i dnt know.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    I hope they have that robot that turns into a cassette tape player. That would be frickin awesome dude!
    dats the dude im talking about i forgot his name,but he got a cold ass voice on the original cartoon.When he shoots the bird out everbody better duck.

I watched it last night. Took me back to my childhood for a moment, I'll def pay to watch it again too. Even though Optimus Prime kept getting his ass kicked.

don't go to the theater expecting everything exactly as the cartoon thats how you get disappoint and end up hating a good movie

some funny shit for ya'll
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Veteran Member

Special effects will be incredible but I hate how the characters ( except maybe prime) look nothing like the 80s cartoon.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by brown_dogg View Post
    Movie was fucking ridiculous!! The action sequences were really well done. I like how they only put in a few robots, to not make the shit confusing and to give em all some air time.

The plot didn't really do it for me though. I wasn't expecting anything spectacular for the plot, but still. I guess there was a lot of action to cover up the lack of story. But still that's hardly a complaint if you wanna see some robot ass kicking.

Megatron was in the movie too. Man I just can't get off the fact that the fight scenes were amazing. Really well done. The way they transform while moving (flying/driving) was siickkkkk. SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!!!!

SPOILER

Does anyone who's seen it know if that was Starscream or Megatron that blasted off into space during the credits? And if it was Starscream, what's so special about him surviving??? Sorry, I never really watched G1.
    I dont know what transformers version you watch but almost all of the t-series always has starscream left alive. He flies away, and comes back to fight another day. Yes, that was starscream.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched