18 36.73%
  • Superior

19 38.78%
  • Hot

6 12.24%
  • Warm

6 12.24%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Official Transformers review thread.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

I havent seen it yet myself, but I know like 3 people who have. Why do they all say that the movie is funny?

i dont mind that too much they look real they transform while traveling at 100 MPH i say at least the faces maybe could be like the cartoon like prime

the problem i see from the preview, what i fear and hope that it won't be the case is too much human involvement that could be less airtime to the robots
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

I Woulda Seen It Today..........fuck Traffic!, Imma Definently Peep On Da Weekend.......by All Means Necessary Lol

How come in the previews, they hardly ever show Optimus Prime at all?

i saw the movie yesterday... opening morning...

it was too comdic at times... but the speicla effects were off the hook... and i didnt like how they introduce the decpticons at the end... and like they didnt really do much... no sound wave =/... and devastator wasnt construction mobiles.. -__-.... hopefully they make another one... once again graphics were ILLLLL... story was good as well parts dragged a bit... but go watch it

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    And don't forget about the robot that transforms into a vibrating dildo!
    Is that in the movie too

transformers one of the my favorites back in days. Hope that the movie is good as cartoons then. Some times i want be kid once again

Ridin' in the Wu-mobile rubyspirit's Avatar

I like the movie. The comedic parts is what made it good. Clocked in @ 2 hrs 20 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Icurus View Post
    I dont know what transformers version you watch but almost all of the t-series always has starscream left alive. He flies away, and comes back to fight another day. Yes, that was starscream.
    What's so special about him surviving though? Does he come back as some like super starscream deluxe or somethin? I only watched beasties.. But yea, why starscream outta all of em to survive? Shouldn't megatron survive, makes sense like that.

And what the hell happnd to Barricade in the movie? Hahah, i think they fucked up, cuz barricade just disappeared after the highway chase. I seriously think it was some editing error or somethin. But I think i saw scraps of him on the boat when they were dumping the decepticons in the ocean.

And scoponok disappeared too. He's still picking off arabs in the desert.
    ]browndogg*]

Veteran Member

Yo, some of ya make me laugh. The cartoon came out later than the marvel comics, and before that it was hasbro toys. All the transformers in the movie were from the original g1 hasbro toys. relax, man. you know how many transformers there are. Tooooooooooooooooo many to count. Part two will have soundwave ans others without a doubt. But damn, know you're history. Its based on a damn toy line, and a bit from the comics. What? next thing you know, one of ya gonna flip out cause megatron wasn't a gun. Prove me wrong.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Great movie...no shit...loved it all the way...Megan Fox is hot

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

yeah, starscream was a bitch like that, always tryna prove he was better than megatron...but yeah man, that movie was off the fuckin chain..the only thing i didn't like was what happened to jazz, he was one of my fav's as a kid

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by brown_dogg View Post

And what the hell happnd to Barricade in the movie? Hahah, i think they fucked up, cuz barricade just disappeared after the highway chase. I seriously think it was some editing error or somethin. But I think i saw scraps of him on the boat when they were dumping the decepticons in the ocean.

And scoponok disappeared too. He's still picking off arabs in the desert.
    i think they did that so they can be in the sequel

L~>1<~NKS

Yo - I saw that shit yesterday. BANANANANANANANAS!

The plot was a bit corny and recycled, but everything else about the flick is on point - comedy especially when the flim makers make fun of the president, Michael Bay SLO MO Action, a lil drama.

*Spoiler below*

Not to give too much away but I was loven how they pitted the Camaro and Mustang and that lil part were they destroyed the GTO (I forgot who it was).

I'll leave the rest out cuz to be honest - I was hella impressed with the action sequences too, there's jus some parts that had mah jaw drop and Im a tuff nicca to impress with flicks these dayz.

Anyway for what it iz - it was done right.

Quote Originally Posted by brown_dogg View Post

Didnt optimus took care of him on the highway?...i have to see it again, there where too much shit going on at the same time, a lil hard to keep up. Great Great Movie though, saw it last night at the last showtime at 12 am, got home around 4 am and was an hour late for work this morning but it was worth it.

how much air time did megatron get???