Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: The Reality Behind Cilvaringz...

Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    It's the whole "allah this allah that" shit on his raps that annoy me.
    co sign..the album is good..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    You're hilarious. You try to come off civilized and even intelligent, nice try at reverse psychology by the way. Clearly you need practice as bad as you need self-respect and body-weight.

Be sure you've bathed and thoroughly disinfected your mouth before I'm hit with those hugs & kisses. I don't know where you've been.
    Glad I could make you laugh. Seems not enough people can do that these days. I wish I could download some things about myself right to your brain...but I cant. I hope if you have a little girl of your own some day that you teach her to not let men talk to her that way and also teach her to let it roll right off her back if they do. Cheers right back to you.

If someone raps about My Little Pony's and I dont care for it...am I then a My Little Pony-aphobe?

Ok, ok...I shouldnt of even gotten into this whole thing...but if I am going to be called a pain in the ass I may as well live up to it eh? Ass deep now.

I will share my mouthwash with you Urban...cause yours is smelling a little of hypocracy right now....

There's really no difference between Hip-Hop and Reggae, Heavy Metal and any other rebel music. If you have a sense of individuality and oneness, then Hip-Hop is you and you are Hip-Hop. I was in an industrial club once (don't ask why) but I felt seriously out of place. Original Timbs, blue jeans and an old-school Wu-Tang shirt on. Just so cats knew that I wasn't trying to blend in. Lo and behold, two cats come up to me, who, at first glance, you'd swear they knew nothing about Wu-Tang or Hip-Hop in general, on some, "Oh shit! You like Wu-Tang?! Yo, Liquid Swords is still my favorite! No, No, Ironman for me dude!" Shocked the hell outta me, but at the same time, made me feel really good because this music and this culture spans the whole of mankind and reminds us not to assume or think we know what someone's about.

While most of the hood IS on that crunk/bling bling shit, I hear what you say about more people being into Hip-Hop who aren't about the street at all, because Hip-Hop, REAL Hip-Hop these days, is about Revolution and only intelligent, open-minded people can even fathom that.

Peace
    um...is this YOU saying this...? Just curious. Love ya buddy.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

wow, Urban Journalz gettin antsy again....

didnt u used to be Shropsher Slasher??? u seemed much nicer then...and actually put me onto alotta deep shit.....quite a change in personality here and in the KTL threads....what did somebody kill ur dog or something??? WOW

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
    wow, Urban Journalz gettin antsy again....

didnt u used to be Shropsher Slasher??? u seemed much nicer then...and actually put me onto alotta deep shit.....quite a change in personality here and in the KTL threads....what did somebody kill ur dog or something??? WOW
    Since I wasn't talking to you, I seriously suggest you do me the same favor. Only in light of the fact that I don't want to verbally trash you too.

Funny how I seem to be the only one to get the "That's a no-no" attitude whenever it appears that my feathers are ruffled. I'll just pretend I don't know why and carry on.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
    Ok, ok...I shouldnt of even gotten into this whole thing...but if I am going to be called a pain in the ass I may as well live up to it eh? Ass deep now.

I will share my mouthwash with you Urban...cause yours is smelling a little of hypocracy right now....

um...is this YOU saying this...? Just curious. Love ya buddy.
    Wow. You really CAN read! Yes, it's me!

Hypocracy? No. That's called giving an opinion and agreeing with someone else who isn't a mouthy skank that will embrace all attention. Be it begative or positive. Big difference.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    I could give a fuck less if that clown is a muslim or hates america (which i find it funny actually, because the reason he's getting noticed is by associating with Wu-tang, who are from America). It's the whole "allah this allah that" shit on his raps that annoy me. Ok dude, you practice Islam, we get the fucking point. Oh yeah and his voice sucks, and he looks like a retard too. *waits for the cliva stans to attack*
    haha fuck cilva cuz he looks like retard... nice man im sure youre a little pretty boi like the one on your avatar looking far from retard but callin someone retard basing on how he looks like is pathetic......

and please kid read the first post again cuz your answer is like clear example of what hes write there....and clear example of american redneck redballs................

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

Since I wasn't talking to you, I seriously suggest you do me the same favor. Only in light of the fact that I don't want to verbally trash you too.

Funny how I seem to be the only one to get the "That's a no-no" attitude whenever it appears that my feathers are ruffled. I'll just pretend I don't know why and carry on.
    Verbally trash you? shit man, you straight gangsta son. Still wanna know how to start a "hip-hop culture"? Stop being an antsy little bitch. Yours and Krszy's point aside, you take shit too far with the way you speak to her.. You know your balls would drop if she walked past you, struggling to manovuer your way towards her with newly-found manhood, you'd think of the first line. Only for her to look at you, laugh and walk off. Thats the root of this problem man, you need some love and attention from a female, don't be laying your chauvonistic bullshit on here and think it proves your point. If anything, it proves my point that you're just some little kid yet to even get laid. Luckily I'm here to help you buddy, free of charge, and it's quite simple. Show a bit more fucking respect. Probably should do this quicker, cause you'll get your head smashed in saying half of this shit to any girl if your ass ever got the chance to speak to one.

Carry on though. the more you type the more you start proving these points.

Wow. You really CAN read! Yes, it's me!

Hypocracy? No. That's called giving an opinion and agreeing with someone else who isn't a mouthy skank that will embrace all attention. Be it begative or positive. Big difference.
    First off..Thanks for the vote of confidence DJMethods. However, I think it is clear by now that I am not Urban_Journalz type...maybe his type is modeled more after Cilvaringz then myself...

I can see this is going no where. In actuality, Urban_Journalz is quite the smart ass and I tend to really enjoy that quality in a person, so I am gonna leave it at that...and this:

I am a skank
    I am ignorant & boarderline illiterate
    I am an Islamaphobe
    I am wrong
    Urban_Journalz is right

Have a long and happy life my friend.

*cues Method Man & gets on with her life*
    Hey you get off my cloud-You dont me & you dont know my style