• 2 Mics

0 0%
  • 1 Mic (Terrible)

3 4.23%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dr. Dre - The Chronic

PRODIGAL SUN

-

Daz was only 15 when he did The Chronic? Wow I didn't know that. So he's a year younger than me. I thought he was older than me.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I was trying to watch Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg's Dre Day video yesterday on Youtube and I saw the video was muted. I wonder why they decided to mute it. I had to watch it at another website which some guy posted on Youtube when I was watching Dr Dre's Puffin On Blunts and Drankin Tanqueray video. I don't know why Youtube only has 3 minutes of Puffin On Blunts and Drankin Tanqueray. I had to watch that at another website that I watched Dre Day. Kurupt and Lady Of Rage's lyrics were hard on Puffin On Blunts and Drankin Tanqueray.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Three people voted this 1 Mic (Terrible.) ?? You might not like it, that's fine. But terrible??

-

Luke Campbell of 2 Live Crew, JT Money and another guy dissed Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg on Cowards In Compton song that they did a video for. Luke said at the beginning, I'm gonna let niggas rip ya'll gay ass muthafuckas LOL. Snoop ass ho ass dog ass nigga hahahahahahahahaha. Dre you ain't nothing but my bitch LOL. I'm a make you my bitch cause you look like you can suck a nigga's dick LOL. Ho ass muthafucka LOL. At the end of the song, Luke said have you ever got head on stage nigga? LOL. I get head from your muthafucking ho on stage LOL. You let the bitch be in the audience cause I'm a take that pussy LOL. You old pussy ass faggot ass nigga hahahahahahahahahahaha. Let me tell you something. Cowards in Compton get sprayed every muthafucking day. You old ho ass nigga LOL. You my bitch bitch LOL.

PRODIGAL SUN

Shiiit wrong thread.
    Last edited by madchild; 03-21-2016 at 08:56 PM.